What's new

Post Ratings Review Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WebMaster what magic is this I can't see a single one of my negative ratings. So many hit and run attacks lol

So what purpose does this serve as a reward or deterrence if i don't even find out why i got those ratings??? Or is it a tool for some petty people to run a personal vandetta by giving ratings and deleting the posts so that i can't seek a review???

@jaunty

@WebMaster what magic is this I can't see a single one of my negative ratings. So many hit and run attacks lol

So what purpose does this serve as a reward or deterrence if i don't even find out why i got those ratings??? Or is it a tool for some petty people to run a personal vandetta by giving ratings and deleting the posts so that i can't seek a review???

@jaunty

Will review when i get time.

@WebMaster

Kindly please look into the negative rating of @Chinese-Dragon .

This is what I posted with no fudging of numbers.

3.png

And this is what chinese dragon called me. Basically a liar.

2.png

And at no point I posted anything offensive about HIM but he has giving me a negative rating.

3.png

I would urge you to kindly look into it.

foreignpolicy.com broods over question: Is China "sanctions proof"? | Page 3

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    320.3 KB · Views: 33
This is what you said in the first line of that post:

This is getting very childish now, but didn't fattyacids call him a dumbass first? Why not give him a negative rating too if its about using personal abuse???

Infact fattyacids has a long history of personal abuse, but has ZERO negative ratings...!!! This system really works LOL!

This is getting very childish now, but didn't fattyacids call him a dumbass first? Why not give him a negative rating too if its about using personal abuse???

Infact fattyacids has a long history of personal abuse, but has ZERO negative ratings...!!! This system really works LOL!

Funny thing is I am responding to Fattyacid and this fellow is the one giving me negative rating.

Also, Check the above posts. Where I clearly quoted fatty acid and he has given me a negative rating on a flimsy ground that, he happened to have thought that, the retort was directed against him.

No body in the sane mind will think that.

If one user is violating the rule, doesn't give the other the right to violate the rules further.

Users must also not be partial.

@Providence @Chinese-Dragon

@WebMaster
if you check post #11419 i got a negative rating for that
Stupid & Funny from all over the world. | Page 762

now granted the post is stupid
hence the reason i posted it in the STUPID AND FUNNY SECTION
plus there is a bit of leeway allowed in that section

So kindly review my negative rating

Contains insults which is against the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom