What's new

Post Ratings Review Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I dont have one sided view -
1- Indian may be wrong.
2- You abuse him
3- Both post should have been reported and deleted with possible warning

Now are you suggesting that your abusive response deserve a positive rating?

My bad, I thought you are a man of value who dont ask for what you dont deserve. If you say, I can believe that it was best of you, or even sober of you.

Now lets put onus on admins, my point is to highlight not your abuse but the abuse of rating powers.

I am not suggesting anything neither I asked for any rating. My point simply is I replied to your Indian posters with my best for what their posters warranted in response.

If you look at "Rajput Warrior"s posts directed at Abu Zulfiqar about Pakistani women, I could have shut him up but restrained myself not to my response would have offended other sensible Indians.

I am not suggesting anything neither I asked for any rating. My point simply is I replied to your Indian posters with my best for what their posters warranted in response.

If you look at "Rajput Warrior"s posts directed at Abu Zulfiqar about Pakistani women, I could have shut him up but restrained myself not to my response would have offended other sensible Indians.

Did I said you are wrong?
Or my post here is meant to show your abusive post?

Please understand - I am not questioning your post or you, but the elite of this forums who have abused the rating system.

Well don't you think you have one sided view? weren't it your country men who twisted the article and started bashing Pakistanis.

I requested to undo rating because it was questioned not because it was not the best of me or whatever.

I will not. If i hurt somebody's sensitivities that they had to go run to Webby (after offensive posts of their own) I could care less.

My advice to them, grow a ball-sack and get over it. It's the internet.

They are actually doing what is right and what you yourself wanted - To show the world that these people are misinterpreting Islam and that their version of Islam is absolutely shit. What is wrong with sharing the same sentiments then? Once you said ISIS are not Muslims and now you are saying the OP article implies "Muslims are bad"?
Are they doing that or are they promoting via advertising on behalf of the terrorists??

Were they doing as you said they would have a scholar who actually says the "truth"

On that thread itself Indians were already claiming extremist views as the "real" Islam...Maybe you need to re evaluate Indian's mindset to such articles ...Maybe India today's intention was good but look what your own took the msg as!

Are they doing that or are they promoting via advertising on behalf of the terrorists??

Were they doing as you said they would have a scholar who actually says the "truth"

On that thread itself Indians were already claiming extremist views as the "real" Islam...Maybe you need to re evaluate Indian's mindset to such articles ...Maybe India today's intention was good but look what your own took the msg as!

a lot of the indian garbage on this forum need to be put on a leash....just look at the Sweden visa wala thread and see for yourself....randomly they will bring up figures about poorn searches and other stupidity like that.

i wish PDF had a "visa" policy of its own

Media reports Akheilos, that's their job. I, for one, didn't see any promotion in their story. On the flip side, I was filled with absolute abhor after reading it. I am sure you were too. I am not a Muslim, but what I know is that no religious text or religion in the world will prescribe such bullshit. If I, not being a Muslim, can understand that fact then why can't others. Should India Today have made Quranic citations to make it clear that this is not Islam? Maybe, but Media is not an institution to teach what is right and what is wrong. They are not meant to print religious discourses. The onus is on the reader to differentiate good from the bad. Your wrath on the media, thus, was uncalled for.

I understand and completely agree with your fight to show what Islam truly is (a beautiful religion), but lets call a spade a spade. There was no need to attack media or OP on what was an article about ISIS (not even Islam).

I, however, agree with your displeasure with some Indians who got it the wrong way. They are part of a bunch who doesn't waste an opportunity to malign an aspect of the country they don't like (and that bunch includes a lot of Pakistanis too).

This thread here suggests some board, who are the members of this board?

And does anybody take any action here?

Media reports Akheilos, that's their job. I, for one, didn't see any promotion in their story. On the flip side, I was filled with absolute abhor after reading it. I am sure you were too. I am not a Muslim, but what I know is that no religious text or religion in the world will prescribe such bullshit. If I, not being a Muslim, can understand that fact then why can't others. Should India Today have made Quranic citations to make it clear that this is not Islam? Maybe, but Media is not an institution to teach what is right and what is wrong. They are not meant to print religious discourses. The onus is on the reader to differentiate good from the bad. Your wrath on the media, thus, was uncalled for.
Well we saw how much of that Indians on that thread were capable of...Makes me wonder how much of your citizens are at that level!

The why cant others really should be asked by these "others"

I understand and completely agree with your fight to show what Islam truly is (a beautiful religion), but lets call a spade a spade. There was no need to attack media or OP on what was an article about ISIS (not even Islam).
OP in his life on PDF has had no more than 3 thread worth of discussion on the same topic...Fine he is not satisfied but by opening the same related topic over and over is a definition of a troll!

The thing that made me want to throw up was the interpretation that Indians managed to juice out of the article....It was remarkable!

I, however, agree with your displeasure with some Indians who got it the wrong way. They are part of a bunch who doesn't waste an opportunity to malign an aspect of the country they don't like (and that bunch includes a lot of Pakistanis too).
Fair enough OP belongs in the same gang...Point out 1 positive article he has managed in all his life on PDF and you will get your answer as to my anger!

Yeah action is taken

what the heck is this OP buddy? I keep reading it everywhere, is it Opening Person or Other Person or Owl Parrot or Orange Potatoes ?

what the heck is this OP buddy? I keep reading it everywhere, is it Opening Person or Other Person or Owl Parrot or Orange Potatoes ?
OP stands for original poster
He or she who opens a thread is referred to as OP

7 Things You Didn’t Know About Poverty in India & 1 Thing You Really Didn’t Know

rating.JPG

this is just one example of a +ve rating that mr rescueranger keeps handing out like candy, ratings for 1 liners, troll posts and memes. :sarcastic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom