What's new

Poll: Should Fashion & sexually suggestive content be allowed on a Defense Forum?

Is sexually suggestive content relevant to Pakistan defence forum?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be surprised considering all those perverted comments of yours. You seem like the type.
Hmm having a certain lets just say desire does not turn one into a rapist

Hmm having a certain lets just say desire does not turn one into a rapist
I think you have more than just a desire, rather an uncontrollable urge which poses potential danger to those around you.

What real progress is and what progress looks like according to the likes of @fakhre mirpur and his fellow perverts in arms.
What is progress.png

Dont expect from him or anyone here a proper sensible response. It shows someone's own frustration and moral stature.
Dafa karo ,dont waste your energy here.

The most misleading part abt this forum was; which i realized three months after joining it, it calls itself Pakistan defence forum, pretends to be pakistan's but then u are told itssome International forum. When its inlt forum and content is posted keeping that image in mind and the most disrespected country here is Pakistan ,then why the hell on earth u dont drop word Pakistan from main homepage ,from sites name altogether. U are doing sh1t to pakistan's image.

As of indian social issue and rape threads so lemme tell u this place is more for Indian PR and protecting their nationality's 'sanctity'. U wont find such threads survive a day but anti kashmir heck anti ajk threads will run for days.

Why there are more indians and giving-an easy-image of-rapists' indians here? Think urself. This forum gives them fodder.

These ***** indians post and view images in those pervy threads and then come and act around female posters. Like seriously there doppelsh1t wrote adultmovie description intentionally in a thread cuz iwas there and i made the complain here and yet he is allowed on the site and he goes with his usual stuff. And so many times he has written his suggestive shit.

Yea hoti hain pakistani values? I had considered admins my brothers that is why iused to complain to them so confidently, this is the sh1t ur brothers return you?

If u have so much issue leave the site. Again na karo energy waste.
Yeah i too have issues on indians spewing bullshit on kashmir but i dont agree with you on the issue of heavy censorship on pdf

LOL, you can't even use a graphic editing program to it's full potential...... :D

I think you have more than just a desire, rather an uncontrollable urge which poses potential danger to those around you.

What real progress is and what progress looks like according to the likes of @fakhre mirpur and his fellow perverts in arms.
View attachment 244070

View attachment 244070
actually i am from team blue your kind just assume bullshit really easily

Do come back with a proper response to what i said.
seems like its been a long time then

I understand.

pun aside

we trust the forum members to show good judgement what they post or contribute to the forum. common decency is a trait learnt over the earlier years of your life and is commonly observed by everyone. if we have to spoon feed the basic social skills then it will kill the forum. other topics that are banned, are banned because they are black and white and have no room for misunderstanding . what you are proposing is unfortunately open to different interpretation we dont want to make this place a horrid south punjab madrassah.. horrible things come out when a place is run in such a way

Last edited:
Dont expect from him or anyone here a proper sensible response. It shows someone's own frustration and moral stature.
Dafa karo ,dont waste your energy here.
Frankly i'm disappointed with the immature, inappropriate response he gave me. Did not expect that from a senior moderator like him. Just goes to show the state of this forum.

The most misleading part abt this forum was; which i realized three months after joining it, it calls itself Pakistan defence forum, pretends to be pakistan's but then u are told itssome International forum. When its inlt forum and content is posted keeping that image in mind and the most disrespected country here is Pakistan ,then why the hell on earth u dont drop word Pakistan from main homepage ,from sites name altogether. U are doing sh1t to pakistan's image.

As of indian social issue and rape threads so lemme tell u this place is more for Indian PR and protecting their nationality's 'sanctity'. U wont find such threads survive a day but anti kashmir heck anti ajk threads will run for days.

Why there are more indians and giving-an easy-image of-rapists' indians here? Think urself. This forum gives them fodder.

These ***** indians post and view images in those pervy threads and then come and act around female posters. Like seriously there doppelsh1t wrote adultmovie description intentionally in a thread cuz iwas there and i made the complain here and yet he is allowed on the site and he goes with his usual stuff. And so many times he has written his suggestive shit.

Yea hoti hain pakistani values? I had considered admins my brothers that is why iused to complain to them so confidently, this is the sh1t ur brothers return you?

If u have so much issue leave the site. Again na karo energy waste.
This forum is running to sh!t, no wonder most of the old reputable members have left this forum because there really is nothing of value left here.

actually i am from team blue your kind just assume bullshit really easily
Nahh, you're from team "im a pervert/rapist and proud" actually. If it were up to traitors like you, you would merge Pakistan with india.

Now, do us a favor and go back to your thread where you and your degenerate kind can jack off to women you will most likely never get in real life.

View attachment 244070
actually i am a part time tutor and many of my students are girls and they all speak highly of me

View attachment 244070
The posters here who give true image of rapists are ranjeet, doppelsh1t and then jamahir.
Irnocially the admins have witnessed the first two abusing u around.

So images are a non issue when humans posting here arent respected.
Frankly i'm disappointed with the immature, inappropriate response he gave me. Did not expect that from a senior moderator like him. Just goes to show the state of this forum.

This forum is running to sh!t, no wonder most of the old reputable members have left this forum because there really is nothing of value left here.
Even i am shocked by his immature response. It just shows what stays on one's own mind to insinuate a certain thing for someone.
But then this world is full of disappointments and shocks.

Just give up dude. When i recall the abusive suggestive talk by these sh1tty indians my blood boils and then u see them still posting here and even attacking u again and again.

What an ***** like doppelsh is bringing to this forum ,whose evey post whether directed at u or not always has mention of humans pvts and suggestive sh1t.
U cant even state complains openly.

Stop wasting ur energy.

I understand.

pun aside

we trust the forum members to show good judgement what they post or contribute to the forum. common decency is a trait learnt over the earlier years of your life and is commonly observed by everyone. if we have to spoon feed the basic social skills then it will kill the forum. other topics that are banned are banned are banned because they are black and white and have no room for misunderstanding . what you are proposing is unfortunately open to different interpretation we dont want to make this place a horrid south punjab madrassah.. horrible things come out when a place is run in such a way

WD40 is the answer! :D

11836687_908630135842898_864460802831803692_n.jpg

Nahh, you're from team "im a pervert/rapist and proud" actually. If it were up to traitors like you, you would merge Pakistan with india.

Now, do us a favor and go back to your thread where you and your degenerate kind can jack off to women you will most likely never get in real life.
you are calling a person who volunteers fir jamat ud dawa relief camp during floods a traitor?
ab kia riazhaq bhe traitor hay?

I understand.

pun aside

we trust the forum members to show good judgement what they post or contribute to the forum. common decency is a trait learnt over the earlier years of your life and is commonly observed by everyone. if we have to spoon feed the basic social skills then it will kill the forum. other topics that are banned are banned are banned because they are black and white and have no room for misunderstanding . what you are proposing is unfortunately open to different interpretation we dont want to make this place a horrid south punjab madrassah.. horrible things come out when a place is run in such a way
No body is asking this place to be a madrassah. I never suggested that we should start posting religious lectures or content of similar nature on this forum.

Secondly, one can argue if those banned topics are in fact "black and white" as you say it. How is it black and white to discuss racism in india against the dalits? Don't people post articles about racism in America (not a banned topic)?

We post articles about india's brutality against Kashmiri Muslims but we can't post articles on racism against Dailts? Really whats the logic behind that? That its not related to defence?

But then how is "fashion" (more like sexually explicit content under the guise of "fashion" label) related to defense?

How is it black and white to post articles about lack of toilets when we post articles about poverty in so many other countries??

lo ji zarvan nay kufar ka fatwa lagaya aur fox sahab nay ghadari ka had hoti hay mods

No body is asking this place to be a madrassah. I never suggested that we should start posting religious lectures or content of similar nature on this forum.

Secondly, one can argue if those banned topics are in fact "black and white" as you say it. How is it black and white to discuss racism in india against the dalits? Don't people post articles about racism in America?

We post articles about india's brutality against Kashmiri Muslims but we can't post articles on racism against Dailts? Really what the logic behind that? That its not related to defence?

But then how is "fashion" (more like sexually explicit content under the guise of "fashion" label) related to defense?

How is it black and white to post articles about
why do you care about dalits i dont give an f to what happens in india other than occupied kashmir

So not only are you a pervert but also a part time Mullah? And we have people like @Hyperion calling me a Mullah and Arab wannabe.
since when did helping flood victoms became extremism?

ever heard of the ngo filahe insaniat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom