What's new

Poll: Should Fashion & sexually suggestive content be allowed on a Defense Forum?

Is sexually suggestive content relevant to Pakistan defence forum?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Supreme court of PDF (SCoP) validates the decision that was issued in your favor by the lower courts and directs the complainant to compensate the honorable judges and the accused for financial damages, accrued due to loss of valuable reading time, in the amount of Rs5,000,000 (I.W. Pakistan Rupees Five Million Only), to be submitted to @WebMaster, failing which, he would be sentenced to five years rigorous imprisonment at any other third class maulvi forum! :p:
Dhol dhamaka supporters cheering and chanting scop zindabad

Everyone gone? This was a fun thread........... :tsk::cry:

Brother i can understand your sentiments. I have faced far serious harassment here on the forum few years back you can not even imagine at the hands of some rival Indian males and that was also in real life . BUT with passage of time and use of brain even your enemies start respecting you.

Above all I believe we should trust admins and mods they are doing good job and am sure they never had allowed any insult to any female member here. This is I am saying with conviction.

Whatever kind of people are attracted to such topics well that is not our headache we can only put up or shut up on such topics.
In that case i believe Mods should also allow threads on topics like poverty in india, graphic war images and videos, rape issue in indian society, the lack of toilets for 600 million indians, etc.. But they won't allow that, but why? @WebMaster @waz why ban members for posting the above content? Its not doing any harm to anyone if some members were to post articles about india's lack of toilets, greater than Africa poverty rate, the rape of foreign tourists in india (a issue derived from pervertedness which we witness in some indian members here), etc..

:D the search engines did show most of 200 million Pakistanis look for different values rather valueties
Every one has sexual urges but we have different values, you won't see that many "child before marriage " in Pakistan as compared to say US where it is a common thing.So, we are different from them and searches on net doesn't prove that we have same values. You don't tell your father in Pakistan that "hello pop, I am going to jerk off now. Will be back in 10 minutes". Dad says "ok son, have a nice time".

In that case i believe Mods should also allow threads on topics like poverty in india, graphic war images and videos, rape issue in indian society, the lack of toilets for 600 million indians, etc.. But they won't allow that, but why? @WebMaster @waz why ban members for posting the above content? Its not doing any harm to anyone if some members were to post articles about india's lack of toilets, greater than Africa poverty rate, the rape of foreign tourists in india (a issue derived from pervertedness which we witness in some indian members here), etc..
actually many member(including me) have posted stuff relating to poverty in india

You really are a fundamentalist, aren't you? Do you even understand the meaning of neutrality? Why not also allow gazillion of our own social problems, ill's, mass murders and rampant inequality and advertise them with full force?

Get a life dude. I'm sick of people such as yourself, online and in real life, and to be frank, so is Pakistan tired of your type, you had your day, now it's time for your kind to die out in peace and stay there!

You really are a fundamentalist, aren't you? Do you even understand the meaning of neutrality? Why not also allow gazillion of our own social problems, ill's, mass murders and rampant inequality and advertise them with full force?

Get a life dude. I'm sick of people such as yourself, online and in real life, and to be frank, so is Pakistan tired our your type, you had your day, now it's time for your kind to die out in peace and stay there!
I call folks like him mullahsaurases

In that case they should stop banning members for posting violent war footage, articles about india's greater than Africa poverty rate, open defecation in india, and the rape epidemic in india @WebMaster @waz .

Either it is a ban for all non-defence related topics or they allow them all if they are going to allow even something as irrelevant as "fashion".

It is hypocritical to ban people for posting graphic war images/footage and poverty threads about india but allow members to post images of scantily dressed women to satisfy their perversions.
Those topics upset Indians that is why they are banned while fashion, bikinis and homosexuals don't upset anyone.

Discussions on all contemporary social issues should be allowed. But it won't be a very popular move with the large Indian troll community. ;p

Those topics upset Indians that is why they aren't banned while fashion, bikinis and homosexuals don't upset anyone.
nope i have on multiple occasion shared links on indian poverty

actually many member(including me) have posted stuff relating to poverty in india
In most cases such threads get deleted and the thread opener gets a warning or a ban. There are a few exceptions if the thread escapes the notice of the Mods and does not get reported.

There have been members banned by the Moderators because they posted a video of a battle scene or the horrors of war like @Saif al-Arab @Ahmed Jo @Falcon29 @Dr. Thrax

Those topics upset Indians that is why they are banned while fashion, bikinis and homosexuals don't upset anyone.
wrt to the ban on toilets, rape and poverty topics in India... it's never really been enforced

and I don't care, doesn't upset me one bit

Yes, many members also share links of tiolets but officially, these topics are banned and dedicated threads on said topics aren't allowed.

These threads are officially banned Topics banned on PDF

hurting indian sentiments is prohibited even if the topic is relevant, meanwhile perverts can post images of scantily dressed women as "fashion".

Those topics are banned because they are deemed unnecessary and irrelevant to defence related issues. But then where does "fashion", the label under which PDF's resident perverts post images of half nude and scantily dressed women, fit into the topic of "defence"?

Every one has sexual urges but we have different values, you won't see that many "child before marriage " in Pakistan as compared to say US where it is a common thing.So, we are different from them and searches on net doesn't prove that we have same values. You don't tell your father in Pakistan that "hello pop, I am going to jerk off now. Will be back in 10 minutes". Dad says "ok son, have a nice time".

You are comparing two different things entirely different.

And i tell you if it was not the fear of the society and mob justice then I am sure we in Pakistan would have the same. More than values its a social fear which keeps us away from such things otherwise Edhi Jhulas prove that Pakistani men are no different. The only difference is that in the west and US they value human even if s/he is illegitimate whereas hum apna mutar kisi aur pe dalty hain. do not mind my harash tone as it is the reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom