What's new

Think Tanks Abusing Their Privilege, Breaking Forum Rules, Mods Not Taking Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems Hyperion has his style :D. He should check his words before posting.

Last edited:
I find the contents of post No 1 disturbing & unfortunate.

Down with the tyranny of conservatism and prudery.

People like Hyperion are a natural response to religious extremism in Pakistan, Pakistanis gave space to sectarian terrorists but not Liberal minded people, so the only platform we get is the social media and forums. These people would like to censor us but thank God for social media or we would end up like Salman Taseer.

People like Hyperion are a natural response to religious extremism in Pakistan, Pakistanis gave space to sectarian terrorists but not Liberal minded people, so the only platform we get is the social media and forums. These people would like to censor us but thank God for social media or we would end up like Salman Taseer.

We are waiting for guys like you and Hyperion to assert themselves in real life within the social fabric of Pakistan.

Strongly. Militantly.

Forums and op eds will not wrest your country from the hands of the other side.

Come on, there's nothing wrong with a bit of irreverence now and then. And it's clearly tongue in cheek half the time.

@Hyperion is harmless and he provokes debate - which is part of the reason we are all here.

At least the man is well informed and he has valid reasoning behind his stances. There are people on this site who, every time they write, I feel like I'm losing brain cells.

I stand 100% by the side of @Hyperion

A respectful half foot back ......

Others who do need to declare support as well. He's a good guy and an asset to Pakistan.

@fakhre mirpur @jamahir

I think many of the appointments are simply lollipops distributed around; but why complain about that ..... some are down-right amusing fellows. Who can give us a dose of laughter, while they vent something that reeks of pompous self-righteousness. Like one who gives us lectures on Bio-Tech or another on Nuke-Tech!
Just have a belly-laugh and move on.
Laughter is good, hearty laughter is even better..... for health !
Even the subject of this thread i.e. @Hyperion will be forced to admit this, regardless of all his other "alleged afflictions".

I think many of the appointments are simply lollipops distributed around; but why complain about that ..... some are down-right amusing fellows. Who can give us a dose of laughter, while they vent something that reeks of pompous self-righteousness. Like one who gives us lectures on Bio-Tech or another on Nuke-Tech!
Just have a belly-laugh and move on.
Laughter is good, hearty laughter is even better..... for health !
Even the subject of this thread i.e. @Hyperion will be forced to admit this, regardless of all his other "alleged afflictions".

I used to be against Think Tanks.

Till I started harboring my own ambitions of becoming one.

Do you think I'm close?

Yaar, ghalat baat kyon kartey ho? Who is running the government? Who is running the bureaucracy? Who is running the military? The ruling elite of this country is not liberal minded? Print and electronic media is not in their hands? Do they not make policies and impose them? Has all this been not happening for 70 years?

Last edited:
Hypaion is bad bad tta,,,,n gandi baat threads shud be banned too.

No call for that by a TT

Bhai Jaan, i myself am dead against religious extremists etc, but that does not give me a rite to use racist language/abusive language .... if i do then there is no difference between the both.... Peace :)

I am with @Hyperion

Till the end.

Isko kahte hain bahti Ganga mein sabne haath dhona.

Common mob mentality.

Bite me! :D

Why not tag tens of thousands of other members who are of my mindset! :p:
what is this thread again?
has this not been discussed already?

@everyone now is the time to make known the fallacy of this entire "Think Tank" system. Its nothing but a joke.
on the contrary if you make one liners like this and then make victim threads then the joke is on you
I thought your issues were already discussed in a thread before.

by the way should I tag and sceenshot your post of your to use it against you as well? you called everyone a joke. some think tanks wont like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom