What's new

Poll: Should Fashion & sexually suggestive content be allowed on a Defense Forum?

Is sexually suggestive content relevant to Pakistan defence forum?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the norm in Pakistani society? Do take a look at the first page of this thread and tell me does the average Pakistani man or woman dress this way on a day to day basis in the streets, schools, market places, jobs and offices, etc..?:

10 Most Beautiful Pakistani Models And Actress 2015 | Page 54

This is a Pakistani defence forum, thus its first purpose should be to represent the values of 200 million Pakistanis and second purpose should be only to allow defence related discussions.
:D the search engines did show most of 200 million Pakistanis look for different values rather valueties

to matlab pdf kay judicial commision nay hamaray haq mein faisla day dia?

You should translate "Topless, String Bikini and so forth" to something that he understands! :D

I'll go ahead

Topless + String Bikkini = Nanngi Munnangi
So forth = Ooper wali translation dekho

:D

This.

Sexually suggestive/explicit = topless, string bikinis and so forth. That isn't allowed.

Reactions: waz
I could never decide what to call you.... so I'll go with Baji.............. :P

Baji, you are the best! :D

oye shahdi shudda ho k a larki ko baji bolta ha.

BTW am i wrong? why would they TTP look for so called horries if they were allowed to lay hand on por-n sites its another matter that in desi subcontinent por.n sites are very pron :P

such foras everywhere are mostly NOT limited to only defence unless it is a government run fora.

So better we should allow such social topics because in my opinion the subcontinent or this region has more social issues than security ones and the security ones are also result of the social issues
Question is what kind of people and contribution will such threads attract? Ask some of the female members here about their experiences:

Leave this forum to the pathetic state its going in. Dont bother. When harassers and abusers like doppelsh1ts , and even perverts like jamahir are allowed to go around free and spew any form of sh1t on female posters, u dont have to care abt the moral or for that matter any form of degradation of this forum.

Let the crap go on.

If "fashion" and other sexually suggestive content is permissable then i suggest moderators @WebMaster to allow war footage/graphic content on the forum, as well as social topics like india's rape epidemic, greater than Africa poverty, and open defecation issues because these seem more relevant in comparison to "fashion" threads.

such foras everywhere are mostly NOT limited to only defence unless it is a government run fora.

So better we should allow such social topics because in my opinion the subcontinent or this region has more social issues than security ones and the security ones are also result of the social issues

well said :yahoo:

You should translate "Topless, String Bikini and so forth" to something that he understands! :D

I'll go ahead

Topless + String Bikkini = Nanngi Munnangi
So forth = Ooper wali translation dekho

:D

Lol.

Supreme court of PDF (SCoP) validates the decision that was issued in your favor by the lower courts and directs the complainant to compensate the honorable judges and the accused for financial damages, accrued due to loss of valuable reading time, in the amount of Rs5,000,000 (I.W. Pakistan Rupees Five Million Only), to be submitted to @WebMaster, failing which, he would be sentenced to five years rigorous imprisonment at any other third class maulvi forum! :p:

to matlab pdf kay judicial commision nay hamaray haq mein faisla day dia?

posting nangi nangi bachian on defence forums are just like posting defence news on social forums- totally unacceptable - khula tazad kinda thingy-

Question is what kind of people and contribution will such threads attract? Ask some of the female members here about their experiences:

Brother i can understand your sentiments. I have faced far serious harassment here on the forum few years back you can not even imagine at the hands of some rival Indian males and that was also in real life . BUT with passage of time and use of brain even your enemies start respecting you.

Above all I believe we should trust admins and mods they are doing good job and am sure they never had allowed any insult to any female member here. This is I am saying with conviction.

Whatever kind of people are attracted to such topics well that is not our headache we can only put up or shut up on such topics.

Website gets more traffic hence more revenue. Why would mods ban such topics when these topics have the potential to lure others to join the forum?
In that case they should stop banning members for posting violent war footage, articles about india's greater than Africa poverty rate, open defecation in india, and the rape epidemic in india @WebMaster @waz .

Either it is a ban for all non-defence related topics or they allow them all if they are going to allow even something as irrelevant as "fashion".

It is hypocritical to ban people for posting graphic war images/footage and poverty threads about india but allow members to post images of scantily dressed women to satisfy their perversions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom