What's new

Poll: Should Fashion & sexually suggestive content be allowed on a Defense Forum?

Is sexually suggestive content relevant to Pakistan defence forum?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, I haven't seen such *explicit* content on the forum..... secondly, from the posts I've seen of yours, people such as yourself shouldn't even be allowed to live in Pakistan, let alone the United States, where you reside.

To maintain the sanctity of this forum, there are mods and administrators, who by all measures and yardstick are better than you....... What you should do is stop policing the morals of others and lose the Arab mindset and mind your own damn business, lest you don't wish others to mind your archaic and outdated arbee code of life!

@Horus @Oscar

It is a shame what this forum has become. Threads of women dressed half nude and scantily are completely tolerated when they are absolutely no relevant to the topic of defence and strategic affairs. No wonder this forum attracts trolls and sexually perverted individuals. No one takes this forum seriously and for good reasons.

No doubt bro, i don't know why that happens. But good thing you came across this thread anyway. Every Pakistani on this forum should voice their concerns over the path this forum is going down on.

Yeah, i get called a mullah, not withstanding the fact that the mullahs themselves call me a leftist, white wannabe, liberal. Sometimes taking the middle math is a uphill battle in itself.

It is a shame what this forum has become. Threads of women dressed half nude and scantily are completely tolerated. No wonder this forum attracts trolls and sexually perverted individuals. No one takes this forum seriously and for good reasons.
I have no problem with non-defence related threads like politics or social events as they are serious topics. Now every member has some of his area of expertise like your's is WW2 and European history, Austerlitz's is military history, desert fighters's is Pak army, samandri's is pashtun history, etc etc but the area of expertise of some members on this forum is female body. Now, there is no dedicated section for female body on pdf, so I suggest that mods either ban these sorts of topics or make a dedicated section for that.

First of all, I haven't seen such *explicit* content on the forum..... secondly, from the posts I've seen of yours, people such as yourself shouldn't even be allowed to live in Pakistan, let alone the United States, where you reside.

To maintain the sanctity of this forum, there are mods and administrators, who by all measures and yardstick are better than you....... What you should do is stop policing the morals of others and lose the Arab mindset and mind your own damn business, lest you don't wish others to mind your archaic and outdated arbee code of life!

@Horus @Oscar
Janab aap ko khawab mein bhi arbee nazar aatay hain?

people such as yourself shouldn't even be allowed to live.
Oh, look, its the racist Arab basher. You can do no better than threaten people because they differ from your views. You're on my ignore list now. I'll let the majority speak for themselves. And yes, there has been a lot of sexually suggestive content on this forum. Its not even relevent to begin with.
I have no problem with non-defence related threads like politics or social events as they are serious topics. Now every member has some of his area of expertise like your's is WW2 and European history, Austerlitz's is military history, desert fighters's is Pak army, samandri's is pashtun history, etc etc but the area of expertise of some members on this forum is female body. Now, there is no dedicated section for female body on pdf, so I suggest that mods either ban these sorts of topics or make a dedicated section for that.
Exactly bro. We post things of relevance whether its about history, ideologies, war and battles, technology, military news, etc... All of this is relevant to defence and strategic affairs but none of this matters when 90% of the content on this forum has absolutely nothing to do with defence and strategic affairs and thus the forums reputation as a reliable website and discussion board goes down the drain.

what "sexually explicit content" are we talking about ? I haven't seen any

there is a healthy debate/discussion here for example: Gay marriage opening the door to legalize polygamy. Next are incest, bestiality..etc?

IMO relevant social issues should be discussed in the appropriate sections.

but then there is this one for example, in the south asia section, but it really should be in the off-topic section, which is meant for general chit chat and lulz

I don't like bans

whatever brings traffic to this great forum it should be allowed -
if **** videos comes to mind then no silly Administration makes the rules-

LOL. No. I know his mindset, if he were allowed to roam free, he'd make his cat and dog wear a hijab.......... if you want TTP / Taliban / ASWJ / LeJ etc etc rolled into one, you get @Desert Fox!

And the sad part is he resides in the US of A........ hopefully he catches the eye of FBI / CIA / MI6 or our very own ISI! :D

Janab aap ko khawab mein bhi arbee nazar aatay hain?

@Horus @Oscar
Referring to such threads.
10 Most Beautiful Pakistani Models And Actress 2015 | Page 54
Agreed, gives this forum a bad image.

Tag all of the Pakistani female members. Their input is necessary @Akheilos @Spring Onion @Shamain
Leave this forum to the pathetic state its going in. Dont bother. When harassers and abusers like doppelsh1ts , and even perverts like jamahir are allowed to go around free and spew any form of sh1t on female posters, u dont have to care abt the moral or for that matter any form of degradation of this forum.

Let the crap go on.

Tag all of the Pakistani female members. Their input is necessary @Akheilos @Spring Onion @Shamain

YES in my personal opinion these should be allowed because fashion is a big industry and both Pakistan and India has a noticeable role in this field.
As far as sexually explicit content is concerned well many may find a deep neck skirt as sexually explicit while many might find it as fashion statement . So lets leave it to everybody's own taste.

The only thing we need to control here is the limit crossing or tharki pan of some members.

Many topics which you have mentioned have been banned to avoid flame wars.

Since Indians are a big part of this forum and also this topic is universal and not internal national affair hence we should also take their opinion

LOL. No. I know his mindset, if he were allowed to roam free, he'd make his cat and dog wear a hijab.......... if you want TTP / Taliban / ASWJ / LeJ etc etc rolled into one, you get @Desert Fox!

And the sad part is he resides in the US of A........ hopefully he catches the eye of FBI / CIA / MI6 or our very own ISI! :D

bhai you should move to US of A- you talk like a redneck - :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom