What's new

Poll: Should Fashion & sexually suggestive content be allowed on a Defense Forum?

Is sexually suggestive content relevant to Pakistan defence forum?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone harassing a female member will be gone, forever. Before any female poster steps in with x, y and z, you didn't tag me or report the incident to me.
The thing about graphic war footage is that its sexual equivalent (****) is indeed banned on this forum. You have folks posting up pictures of cosmetically pleasing planes, missiles, tanks etc. These posters do the same with models, actresses etc. But then there is an argument of women being treated as objects, but shouldn't that question be asked of the girls in the picture, who actually adore the attention?

@ All posters KEEP the personal insults out of this please, or I will close the thread.
Actually i have reported such harassments numerous times but to my surprise i see the same perpetrators still roaming around the forum as if they have a special pass to do so.

You can even ask the female members here themselves who im sure have reported the perverted individuals for their harassments many times but have seen very little in form of action by the mods against these individuals.

Honestly speaking you should have added 1 more option saying : no/ yes coz I am non Pakistani with itchy hands
Ha ha, that one didn't cross my mind unfortunately. Would have been a good one though but it would have only outstretched the vote even more which is why i kinda regret putting up more than two choices.

Brother @waz

Aesthetically pleasing missiles and women.

Never quite looked at the two that way but now that u brought it up its got me thinking. :)

Last edited:
Wow harassing female member will be gone forever.

Itna bara jhoot
Then what doppelcrap, jamahir and ranjeet are doing here.??
Heck the admins who had once put doppelcrap on perma ban in whatever thread for harassment allowed him back there much to one's shock.

No u dont have policies that u follow , fine , but atleast dont lie so profusely.

Did you read the rest before accusing me of lying?
I'll stop replying to you now. I have no time for anyone who outright abuses me for something I had no knowledge of.

Actually i have reported such harassments numerous times but to my surprise i see the same perpetrators still roaming around the forum as if they have a special pass to do so.

You can even ask the female members here themselves who im sure have reported the perverted individuals for their harassments many times but have seen very little in form of action by the mods against these individuals.

We have our hands full with what goes on here. I'm not making excuses but things get muddled with blurred lines of communication, mods handing different things, the length of time in investigating such allegations (there are two sides) and so on.

Did you read the rest before accusing me of lying?
I'll stop replying to you now. I have no time for anyone who outright abuses me for something I had no knowledge of.
Sorry bro @Shamain is kind of right...There are well known pervs here OPENLY displaying it getting banned only to come back again....So its either a flaw in the policies set or a flaw with 1 of the management who brings them back!

2ndly, I was openly harassed repeatedly by a few members not a single shit was given so I understand where @Shamain is coming from....

We have our hands full with what goes on here. I'm not making excuses but things get muddled with blurred lines of communication, mods handing different things, the length of time in investigating such allegations (there are two sides) and so on.
Fair enough bro but even when quoted and reported in GHQ ...the best I have seen happening here is the vanishing act of the posts....Yup the posts are deleted to save the perverts!

And its VERY shameful to be honest! Who will report when SUCH action is taken instead of penalty? I am laughed at for reporting..I am laughed at for mentioning mods I still do it but the result is very unsatisfying....The posts only get deleted the poster obviously doesnt care and continues on another thread - shamelessly

And then we have the intolerant types like our resident terrorist @Hyperion telling me i don't deserve to live because of my views. Wow, not only do we have a pervert club here on pdf but we also have a special terrorist brigade to defend them in the form of @Hyperion .

The doppelcrap openly wrote before a moderator here that ihad joined this site to 'pick pakistani chicks', and then days after that, mods unbanned him from whatever and the dog went on again in my thread with his suggestive sh1t.
Choro who u are arguing with. Better talk to brick wall then reasoning with admins here.
I have seen these guys post some very perverted comments here myself. They come on this forum solely for the purpose of their perversion like harassing female members.

And these so called "fashion" threads give them a platform to remain here and further express their perversions and that is why i am in favor of banning this type of content for good.

@waz bro dont speak on behalf of the management....You are 1 of the good guys they have....And they have a handful but sad to say someone is honestly doing something bad ....which is ignoring pervs to the point of saving them by deleting their posts!!

I completely understand that and that is why i am advocating a complete ban of the so called "fashion" threads because that is what attracts them to this forum and keeps them here. While you moderators are busy moderating the other threads these guys are indulging in a form of sexual guerrilla warfare where they post some sexually explicit material or harass a female member and then delete their post before any moderator can take any swift action.

Why not just nip the problem in the bud?

I completely understand that and that is why i am advocating a complete ban of the so called "fashion" threads because that is what attracts them to this forum and keeps them here. While you moderators are busy moderating the other threads these guys are indulging in a form of sexual guerrilla warfare where they post some sexually explicit material or harass a female member and then delete their post before any moderator can take any swift action.

Why not just nip the problem in the bud?
wow i am capable of guerilla warfqre you better watch your back @Shamain i am dangerous

@waz @Irfan Baloch bade bhai

sirs, would it be reasonable to expect an instant ban if I call a fellow member here on pdf a b.itch ?

Instant and possibly permanent right ?

Why then the special liberties to other members calling fellow pdf members dogs ?

I mean its pathetically juvenile and pretty bazaaru, and does not matter a whit. But do you really want pdf to degenerate to the level of the lowest baseline index here?

Please think about it.

EXACTLYYYY!! U GOT IT RIGHT

but when perverts like syed ali haider are allowed back on this site after perma ban and then now what he does that in threads in which i and akheilos post or disagree with his point and if ever mistakenly quote him , even if udont quote him,he adds some over overt and somtimes very suggestive images after our messages.

Management knows abt it magar phir ghairat...kee umeed har aik say karna apki apni galtee hotee hai.

See his post on this thread

What to do with this monster ?? | Page 2
Yeah i noticed from some of his posts on this thread too. Its disappointing that this forum even calls itself a Pakistani forum.

@waz @Irfan Baloch bade bhai

sir, would it be reasonable to expect an instant ban if I call a fellow member here on pdf a b.itch ?

Instant and possibly permanent right ?

Why then the special liberties to other members calling fellow pdf members dogs ?

I mean its pathetically juvenile and pretty bazaaru, and does not matter a whit. But do you really want pdf to degenerate to the level of the lowest baseline index here?

Please think about it.
No offense, but after all the f!lth you have been posting and after all of your degrading sexual remarks against the female members on this forum, you really have the audacity to ask for any right to voice your pathetic concerns??

Really man, they must really have given you a free pass for you to have come this far in your pathetic reasoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom