What's new

Poll: Should Fashion & sexually suggestive content be allowed on a Defense Forum?

Is sexually suggestive content relevant to Pakistan defence forum?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never been on the receiving end of anything offensive - perverted I guess is up to the individual
I guess you have been safe coz you dont get into Pakistani politics, dont challenge American politics plus prob dont know the language :enjoy:

Could either of you appraise me of who these "perverts" are? I've never been on the receiving end of anything offensive - perverted I guess is up to the individual but I'm smart enough to recognize playfulness (as seen with Nihonjin and Armstrong) from rude, crass of offensive behaviors. That said, I'd still like to know who are the greatest offenders so I can make a point to steer clear of them.

Thanks.

They won't trouble nordic military ladies who kick a$$ like Wonder Woman.

He's actually colluding with those perverts. Take a look at his thread they all seem as if they're a part of the same family of perverts as if they are related.
dont like my thread than dont visit it simple the mods are ok with it so you should just keep quiet.

Please make sure that any implementation is even-handed and not selective. For example, here is a post that many will like simply because it is directed against Fatima Shafi, but is extremely insulting to say the least

Agreed.

I have not called anyone anything, nor have I engaged directly with this member since I assured @Horus i would not

but the name calling and abusive language, unbecoming of any lady, has continued unabated from the other side.

Its obvious to most that in spite of her frequent bans, she's been given an inordinately long rope.

I guess cleverly playing the quintessential airhead Pakistani damsel in distress works.
But you just asked about the B word and asking why you would be banned for it....if you feel it is alright to call a lady that then def you have tried it!

I'll take this up sis, in the admin chat. These folks shouldn't be around, or at the very least apologised and promised to stay on straight and narrow afterwards.
Thanks bro! :D

Reactions: waz
dont like my thread than dont visit it simple the mods are ok with it so you should just keep quiet.
I have no reason to visit that pointless thread where resident perverts of pdf get together and post pictures of women they will never lay their hands on lol. I only visited that thread to observe the pathetic low lives who dwell there. Seems my observations only confirmed my hypothesis.

But you just asked about the B word and asking why you would be banned for it....if you feel it is alright to call a lady that then def you have tried it!

I'll turn that one back on you.

A lady who calls a guy a dog is no lady. And does not merit to be deferred to as one.

Its a gender equal world mam.

I have no reason to visit that pointless thread where resident perverts of pdf get together and post pictures of women they will never lay their hands on lol. I only visited that thread to observe the pathetic low lives who dwell there. Seems my observations only confirmed my hypothesis.
This is true that that thread and such threads bring very very bad traffic to forum and hence ,female hostile environment here.
Common sense thing.

Ok I aint gonna read all 11 pages to figure out what happened...

Now both of you just cut it out

But I thought @Shamain used to mention @fakhre mirpur so I never thought he would be let alone side a pervert...

@Desert Fox ease on the distribution of labels...

I have a bump on my head from the bloody cupboard in my room so please you two dont fight! :angel:
Well it took a while but now @Shamain has learned to peacefuly co exist with me like zebras and gazels live together lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom