What's new

PM Erdogan: Green light for 2500Km Ballistic Missile.

Ballistic Missile tech can help us on launch our own satellites but important issue is developing indigenous technology. I hope this project will be fruitful

Why why why ?

We have those, why don't you take some ...?

and we can together perfect the 5000km missile ?

Why don't we make the airframe and you make the avionics ?

why not we make the engine and you make the fuel ?

When will we learn !!!

Dont get hyped up. Thats what exactly will happen, keeping in view the clsoe relationship between turkey and Pakistan.

What is the need to buy missiles frm Pakistan instead they can get it directly frm NK there is no need of middle man in between.

Hindu-stani ....

Dalaali na kare toh kya kare ??

Son, go back start studying and you MAY understand why I said what I said.

Dont get hyped up. Thats what exactly will happen, keeping in view the clsoe relationship between turkey and Pakistan.
Buying ballistic missiles or missile tech is illegal but it propably will happen behind closed doors. There is a question in my mind that are we going to be nuclear state?

I do not want that. I hope we are not becoming a nuclear state. This would damage our relationships with nearly every country. Turkey has the capability and the knowladge to build a nuclear bomb. We were in the nuclear black market ot long ago supplying nuclear knowladge and tech to both Pakistan and Libia and lets not forget both Clinton and Bush signed an order to allow Turkey access to US nuclear technology

But against whom do Turkey need ICBM of 2500KM. We Indians are going for 5000KM range missile because we have dangers from China, do you have such concerns with other nation too.

Turkey will be using it against Indians.

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

It's going to seriously piss off those West Europeans.

Turkey won't get into the EU and Turks rejected the EU deal to by typhoons.

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

Please think before you post rubbish like that. India and Pakistan are both on good terms with Turkey, so that statement is BS.

I think the idea of developing ICBM etc. is good for R&D because that's how you move on to designing spaceship etc. I think like someone else who posted before me, that it'll be useful for when we want to launch our own satellites. Or when we want a spaceprogram etc.

maybe when hell freezes over

I see nothing wrong in Turkey having some deterrent against Israel.

Anyway, looking at your Knesset hearing about the Armenian 'genocide' debate, your strategic planners--the dwindling 'pragmatists'--think that alienating Turkey will have severe 'strategic' consequences. And that too, even though, you have the sole-Superpower and a good bit of the EU backing you.

I would be more humble if I were you.

Please think before you post rubbish like that. India and Pakistan are both on good terms with Turkey, so that statement is BS.

I think the idea of developing ICBM etc. is good for R&D because that's how you move on to designing spaceship etc. I think like someone else who posted before me, that it'll be useful for when we want to launch our own satellites. Or when we want a spaceprogram etc.

I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic...

Hehehehee

2000-2500 km ranged missiles .... WTF will we integrate for warhead? DO we have nuclear or chemical warhead? Or Mr. Tayyip will use his brain farts ??

We dont have nuclear warheads but it doesnt mean we can not develop them. It is a political issue, for now...

We have uranium deposits, a lot at western regions of the country especially. We have a lot of nuclear scientists who are capable of building a nuclear weapon at a very short time. (including fusion bombs known as hydrogen bomb in public) If we are not building them, it doesnt mean we can not...

Chemical weapons are not used for ICBMs.(generally) An ICBM is an extremely expensive carrier and chemical weapons are effective at a very small radius. So using chemicals with ICBMs is not a rational choise. Especially considering using an ICBM brings global scale political problems and when u use ICBM you should use a very very powerful warhead, like nuclear weapons...

And chemicals are generally heat sensitive, if you look how ICBMs work you can understand a very high velocity warhead is a terrible choise for chemicals.

Using an ICBM is absolutly means war. Considering alliences between countries posibly a war between more than 2 countries. ICBM possibly would be built for a country who has an ICBM, that means a counterattack. If you are the first who uses ICBM it should have a really big effect, because retaliation will be big. If you are the one who counterattakcs, you should have a effective ICBM too. All those brings us to one point, chemicals are not rational for ICBMs.

Are you Insider from Mr. Erdogen's office. :rofl:

If i remember correctly, There was back door ToT on Cruise Missile tech between Pakistan and Turkey and this news came in Turkish media in 2006.

Back
Top Bottom