What's new

ARE THESE PAKISTANI WEAPONS PROGRAMS REALLY GOING ON???

another nay sayer.

ICBM is indeed relic of the past. its the time on nanotechnology and use of renewable energy like Solar or wind.
consider a weapon system that will never run out of fuel it will work day and night using the charged batteries from morning at night. flame-thrower is awesome too as it doesnt do collateral damage and is quiet as well.

if you cant contribute positively to this highly technical discussion then go somewhere else like Bangali models thread.

South Africa has these machines but smaller in size..I believe US might have these machines in real but not in size of your pic.. and also pic seems to be photoshoot..

@Thunder.Storm
dear bro, your are leaking things in detail.. don't do that
ok bro :-)

Both India and Pakistan say that they developed this or that indigenously but its just the shell... interior is just imported technology :/ take Tejas or Arjun
come on yaar:hitwall::hitwall: at least give some good example:D these two you mentioned are 'Panutees' for indians. :D

Listen to me guys and carefully. We would like to get our hands on every military technology out there that can help us defend our country. Often, you'll see professionals telling you that we do not have this or that because we don't need it. Believe me, that is just a feel good argument and nothing more. Let me give you an example. We were made to believe that S2 has a range of 2500 km. I was told this by an engineer from NDC who later (when S3 was about to be tested) told me that the real range with the standard payload was always around 1600 km. When i asked the guy that why are we not working on BMs with greater ranges, he told me that our current arsenal covers all strategic targets. That was a bullshit statement and S3 proved that.

We have a very limited budget and we do the best we can with it. Believe me, when an ICBM or a twin engine fighter is feasible, financially and technically, we'll have it.

We improvise when we can and have to. The improvised solution may be imperfect and risky, so we definately try to get the proper solution when it becomes possible.
now you make sense.:enjoy:

We are working on ICBM that I am sure about as for BVR no when we get most advanced from China than why develop our as for IFV and a SP mortar launcher that will come from either Turkey or China.
Mr Zarvan about AAM you can take my guarantee aam is in designing phase. And ranges is not problem if we got our own missile it will reduce cost approximately 70 % per missile thats why we should develop our own.

Mr Zarvan about AAM you can take my guarantee aam is in designing phase. And ranges is not problem if we got our own missile it will reduce cost approximately 70 % per missile thats why we should develop our own.
Radar guidance is the key. Who's dealing with it? National Electronic Complex?

sorry buddy can't share org name here. there mission is first to get capability the will do with ranges(they say ranges is not a problem)

sorry buddy can't share org name here. there mission is first to get capability the will do with ranges(they say ranges is not a problem)
I understand. Yes you are right, range will not be a problem as long as we are using conventional motors.

first phase is to get capability then will go for ranges. here ranges is not a problem and now days design work is going on. if u get info about our production line you will hang for a quite big time. we can make 5 alcm per year hardly. we don't have much production lines. i have many things to share but i can't. i think u can understand(you will forget hal and drdo failures)

Like how ghauri kept failing in each and every test ?

Very informative thread ! I wish Pakistan can smoothly develop all these programs as it will make our defense indispensable against multiple threats we are facing today , but then most important thing is that we should have enough money to carry on these projects successfully and it is only possible if corruption and merciless looting by politicians is stopped and our economy remain in right track ! With initiative of our current Army Chief General Raheel Shareef against economic terrorism I believe we can achieve our goals ! Insha Allah !

atgm for AH64D. Seriously ? When pakistan bought one ?

You know what would be more welcome instead of more weapons?
Space exploration initiative and capability to launch commercial/military satellite.

Just my opinion.
i partially agree and partially disagree i agree cuz we should be able to launch our own satellite and space exploration is good but i disagree because rt now humans are posing more of a threat to us than aliens xD

Don't know about ghauri but this AAM is in design phase now you can guess how much time will it take to conduct first test.

I don't know what is need for BVR AAM when we can improve SD-10 A to B or C config with chinese help. There were rumors back in 2011 or 12 about SD-10 B but nothing came out of it.

I don't know what is need for BVR AAM when we can improve SD-10 A to B or C config with chinese help. There were rumors back in 2011 or 12 about SD-10 B but nothing came out of it.
our AAM may most likely be based on either the SD-10 or some South African option. A little bit of tweaks and indigenous input and here you go, you have your own AAM :P
The important point is home manufacturing of AAM will bring down the costs and with more direct feedback for user it will help improve the quality. I wont be surprised if we see some Pakistan made BVRAAM with JF-17s.

our AAM may most likely be based on either the SD-10 or some South African option. A little bit of tweaks and indigenous input and here you go, you have your own AAM :P
The important point is home manufacturing of AAM will bring down the costs and with more direct feedback for user it will help improve the quality. I wont be surprised if we see some Pakistan made BVRAAM with JF-17s.
There are other benifits of such a program.

1. Radar homing technology which can be used for the development of guidance for other SAMs and AAMs.

2. SAM variant of the BVR.

3. Increase profits from JFT exports by exporting it with Pakistani armament.

Back
Top Bottom