What's new

ARE THESE PAKISTANI WEAPONS PROGRAMS REALLY GOING ON???

I read on one of afghani page USA new secret futuristic battle tank plus air defence weapon system under trials in Afghanistan it is fully controled using drone technology using sattelites and also mannually army men can operate it to counter upcoming enemy threat Is it true? This is picture of that system.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1439158935517.jpg
    FB_IMG_1439158935517.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 136
I read on one of afghani page USA new secret futuristic battle tank plus air defence weapon system under trials in Afghanistan it is fully controled using drone technology using sattelites and also mannually army men can operate it to counter upcoming enemy threat Is it true? This is picture of that system.
South Africa has these machines but smaller in size..I believe US might have these machines in real but not in size of your pic.. and also pic seems to be photoshoot..

@Thunder.Storm
dear bro, your are leaking things in detail.. don't do that

Pakistan Machine Tools Factory is an important institution for our defense equipment. Previously, it was working under the purview of Ministry of Defense. At that time, it was functioning well.Since it was given under the purview of the Ministry of Production, its graph started dropping down alarmingly. The govt. must make a quick decision to save this institution from debacle.

there was a cancelled project about a laser guided flame thrower bike too but it was cancelled due to fuel shortage

I can use some Vulcan massage I know she is good
Sir Pakistan is working on ICBM. I got it confirmed recently and a medium range missile is also in the making. I am most interested is in AK-2. I hope HIT will release the pictures by year end. And will be officially introduced in IDEAS 2016

well guess what, your mrbm are already here, so i dont know what your on about mrbm's being developed, your a bit slow there. i dont care about low grade weapons such as guns so if you say your bull eye then it may happen. regarding classified projects you know nothing. even if your family is in the armed forces. they tell things to little immature people who brags about knowing everything. i doubt they know what the armed forces is up to really. even if they do im sure they dont talk about it over dinner to someone who is keyboard happy

Both India and Pakistan say that they developed this or that indigenously but its just the shell... interior is just imported technology :/ take Tejas or Arjun

there was a cancelled project about a laser guided flame thrower bike too but it was cancelled due to fuel shortage

I can use some Vulcan massage I know she is good
Sir Pakistan is working on ICBM. I got it confirmed recently and a medium range missile is also in the making. I am most interested is in AK-2. I hope HIT will release the pictures by year end. And will be officially introduced in IDEAS 2016
Listen to me guys and carefully. We would like to get our hands on every military technology out there that can help us defend our country. Often, you'll see professionals telling you that we do not have this or that because we don't need it. Believe me, that is just a feel good argument and nothing more. Let me give you an example. We were made to believe that S2 has a range of 2500 km. I was told this by an engineer from NDC who later (when S3 was about to be tested) told me that the real range with the standard payload was always around 1600 km. When i asked the guy that why are we not working on BMs with greater ranges, he told me that our current arsenal covers all strategic targets. That was a bullshit statement and S3 proved that.

We have a very limited budget and we do the best we can with it. Believe me, when an ICBM or a twin engine fighter is feasible, financially and technically, we'll have it.

We improvise when we can and have to. The improvised solution may be imperfect and risky, so we definately try to get the proper solution when it becomes possible.

Listen to me guys and carefully. We would like to get our hands on every military technology out there that can help us defend our country. Often, you'll see professionals telling you that we do not have this or that because we don't need it. Believe me, that is just a feel good argument and nothing more. Let me give you an example. We were made to believe that S2 has a range of 2500 km. I was told this by an engineer from NDC who later (when S3 was about to be tested) told me that the real range with the standard payload was always around 1600 km. When i asked the guy that why are we not working on BMs with greater ranges, he told me that our current arsenal covers all strategic targets. That was a bullshit statement and S3 proved that.

We have a very limited budget and we do the best we can with it. Believe me, when an ICBM or a twin engine fighter is feasible, financially and technically, we'll have it.

We improvise when we can and have to. The improvised solution may be imperfect and risky, so we definately try to get the proper solution when it becomes possible.
We are working on ICBM that I am sure about as for BVR no when we get most advanced from China than why develop our as for IFV and a SP mortar launcher that will come from either Turkey or China.

ICBM is a relic of cold war.
solar power operated laser guided flame thrower missile is the future. it is immune to jamming and any other active counter measures.

ICBM is a relic of cold war.

It is not.

There is still no counter for an MIRV that shoots down towards earth at a ridiculous speed. It is too fast to be shot down by SAMs. And now the newest entrant is the MARV or the maneuverable re-entry vehicle which not only has the same ridiculous speed but its course can also be corrected allowing it to evade enemy air defenses. So while the MIRV relied only on speed this new beast relies on speed and maneuverability.

Back
Top Bottom