What's new

India completes phase one of ballistic missile defence programme, nod for missiles awaited

@The Deterrent

There you go, Phase I is finally operational.
As I said before, its the production of the interceptors which is the current bottleneck. For technology demonstration, Phase-I was completed a decade ago. Deploying the radars is hardly enough, the interceptors are necessary before declaring the system "Fully Operational".

They look nice though, have been tracking them for a while.

upload_2019-4-23_19-49-22.png

As I said before, its the production of the interceptors which is the current bottleneck. For technology demonstration, Phase-I was completed a decade ago. Deploying the radars is hardly enough, the interceptors are necessary before declaring the system "Fully Operational".

View attachment 555605
Has Pakistan got this type of System?

Safety of people is very imp...well done, work hard and make it perfect

Ballistic missle technology is evolving to counter ABM. Russia and China have a number of programs. Eventually the technology will arrive in Pakistan.

View attachment 555605

If they are announcing that they are waiting for govt approval, it would mean the minimum numbers necessary for deployment have already been produced and awaiting deployment. Or it could mean the missiles have already been deployed and are awaiting operationalisation.

I'm hoping images will be officially revealed soon enough.

For TD, yeah, it was ready years ago, without it you can't do tests of course.

Wait a minutev?
What is indigenous solution like S400 ?
Dont know any such project sanctioned.

India is working on a program in which AAD and LRSAm are blended to make a 300 km range SAM.

no little common sense is enogh to show that its useless and expensive program.

Whatever you can not get or achieve is useless.

View attachment 555605
@The Deterrent
Sometimes I wonder are you in secret services or what? Did you know I have been witholding this image for a long time. Had known this stuff for a long time (even know which agency operates it!) but never posted it and here you are- you posted it! Damn! 10/10 for your research. I strongly feel that you are one of those Pakistanis who does his homework thoroughly!

Last edited:
Good luck defending against the barrage of ballistic missiles. Even the Iron Dome failed in this.

Abm's are never 100% successful and agiag not 100% useless
They increase the defenders chance of survival and increase the cost to attacker
we are spending money on defeating such systems and so far we are easily the winner even without getting ourself into such expensive program.

Back
Top Bottom