What's new

PM Erdogan: Green light for 2500Km Ballistic Missile.

Israeli Jericho with range enough to hit any Turkish territory, that is the most important

NATO missile shield. and NATO power in range to fvck Israel up and down. that's the most important.

seriously stop talking about a hypotetical war. :coffee:

NATO missile shield. and NATO power in range to fvck Israel up and down. that's the most important.

seriously stop talking about a hypotetical war.

Do you believe NATO dominated by France,Germany & US will ever interfere against Israel in favour of Turkey ? They would rather expel Turkey out of NATO for aggression.

Anyway war is not happening from precisely the same reason.

I'm afraid current MTCR regime prohibits us to get or cooperate on long range missile technology =< As much as it's a missile for military purposes, main point is having a local missile technology which will eventually will help Turkey to launch its own satellites by itself.

Stil it doesn't make sense. I think, US overturn MTCR policy and let Turkey have this Patriot Defence Missile against enemy whom? Russia? Iran? Israel no? weak Greece?

How effectives it is against MIRV Ballistic Missiles? It will not much protect Turkey.

Why why why ?

We have those, why don't you take some ...?

and we can together perfect the 5000km missile ?

Why don't we make the airframe and you make the avionics ?

why not we make the engine and you make the fuel ?

When will we learn !!!

I agree with you, I have noticed similarly. i.e T-129 helicopter and others.

Turkey is very rely on NATO, I have doubt Turkey could do itself without NATO protection. In my opinion, Turkey and Pakistan is just brotherhood but the real war come, both these countries are opposites sides.

Do you believe NATO dominated by France,Germany & US will ever interfere against Israel in favour of Turkey ? They would rather expel Turkey out of NATO for aggression.

Anyway war is not happening from precisely the same reason.

if Israel chooses to be the agressor. war won't happen either. just wanted to clarify some things for our clueless friend here...

Already Pakistan has developed IRBM Ghauri-III missiles which have 3500 km range. We should take this rocket technology from Pakistan instead of developing our own. Our scientists can focus to guidance tech and increase these missiles performance with Pakistanis.

the development of the long range missile mostly likely will show technical capabilities of turkish defense industries. And we have to keep in mind the price of tag of these missiles will be much lower than counter missile technologies like patriots etc. If 2 countries have similar technologies they have to think twice while making the initial strike with those weapons because you are gonna suffer too. I don't think nuclear or chemical warheads are necessary you can terrorize a nation with them if you hit the cities also you may use them to deplete other countries air defense missiles before point air attacks with fighter jets or cruise missiles. And our engineers will have jobs. But I believe we are not gonna make mass production of those kinds weapons in long term. For our friends in Pakistan lets make a friendly competition in accuracy and effectiveness of designs and make a joint production a missile which contains best
features of both arms and other friendly countries' contributions can be really appreciated. And potential hostile countries will see we can give an adequate punch if needed.

regards

In the last 10 Years Turkey has increased it's politic and economic Influence. The Balkan, north Africa, arabian Peninsula, Central Asia and Parts of the indian Subcontinent are the Area of turkish Interest. From these Areas Turkey faces Threats of an ballistic Missile Attack.

With it's strong industrial Capabillities Turkey can develop far more Advanced Missiles than Pakistan or Iran, in a much shorter Timeframe !

I think 2,500 Km is a reasonable range to highlight security concerns for Turkey. It purely would be defensive in nature as anything longer than that would be pointless. With most conflicts raging in middle east parts like North Africa, Arabian Peninsula and other areas, this range should be fine enough to target any immediate threats.

Though I am surprised to know what threats you face from South Asia. I thought the PKK maximum hide in hills of northern Iraq/Iran border. :what:

The missile is purely to show off muscle and get a better influance in the muslim countries, Balkan, Caucasus and asia. By making this missile we basicly show other countries in the general area that we surtenly do have the capeability to reach them without sending any troops or doing much trouble.

I think 2,500 Km is a reasonable range to highlight security concerns for Turkey. It purely would be defensive in nature as anything longer than that would be pointless. With most conflicts raging in middle east parts like North Africa, Arabian Peninsula and other areas, this range should be fine enough to target any immediate threats.

Though I am surprised to know what threats you face from South Asia. I thought the PKK maximum hide in hills of northern Iraq/Iran border. :what:

Turkey is working activly to strenghten it's Influence in Central Asia and the States in that Region need a Connection to the arabian Sea. It's a simple conclusion that south Asia is becoming strategic Importance for Turkey. R.T Erdogan mentioned during the Ceremony in which first turkish made Corvette entered in Service that turkish Navy will strengthen it's Presence in eastern mediteran and indian Ocean ! I think the Range will be increased from 2500 km to 5000 km in the next step to reach whole Europe and great Parts south Asia.

Israeli Jericho with range enough to hit any Turkish territory, that is the most important

If Turkey wanted, they would have developed such a system long ago and taken puny sized Israel out long ago. They are not some dismembered and un coordinated Arab nations. Their ancestors have ruled for centuries and know how to fight a war, and above all, how to kill.

So stop dreaming.

Secondly, many nations don't keep arms even though they have the technology/funding to do so. Perfect example would that of Japan. They are one of the most advanced nations in the world yet they don't need hordes of missiles/nukes/ships to guard them. Simply, they don't make idiotic comments like you do and their policy making is done by saner minds as compared to those cartoons in the US congress.

Japanese are smart and own Americans at anything (when you do a apples to apples comparison)......and they make US tax payers pay for the Japanese Defense. While US bleeds dry, Japanese continue to prosper.

So please, you are new here. If you want to the see the sunrise of 2012 on this forum, refrain from posting the ignorant stuff that you just did.

i totaly agree if japan really wanted they could have developed a very strong army but they dont even focus that and someone japanese told me that japan has a law in which they cant attack anycountry only defend their own nation , but if anyone attacked japan they have all the technology to do anykind of weapon

If Turkey wanted, they would have developed such a system long ago and taken puny sized Israel out long ago. They are not some dismembered and un coordinated Arab nations. Their ancestors have ruled for centuries and know how to fight a war, and above all, how to kill.

So stop dreaming.

Secondly, many nations don't keep arms even though they have the technology/funding to do so. Perfect example would that of Japan. They are one of the most advanced nations in the world yet they don't need hordes of missiles/nukes/ships to guard them. Simply, they don't make idiotic comments like you do and their policy making is done by saner minds as compared to those cartoons in the US congress.

Japanese are smart and own Americans at anything (when you do a apples to apples comparison)......and they make US tax payers pay for the Japanese Defense. While US bleeds dry, Japanese continue to prosper.

So please, you are new here. If you want to the see the sunrise of 2012 on this forum, refrain from posting the ignorant stuff that you just did.

i totaly agree if japan really wanted they could have developed a very strong army but they dont even focus that and someone japanese told me that japan has a law in which they cant attack anycountry only defend their own nation , but if anyone attacked japan they have all the technology to do anykind of weapon

Absolutely right, when west is outsourcing Garment and Webpage design job to South Asia, Japan is outsourcing Space industries here. They are always 100 steps ahead of others...

Japan to set up space satellite industry

Japanese Ambassador Shiro Sadoshima today said his country is very much interested to set up space satellite industry in Bangladesh for making orbit-delivery of communi-cations equipment, reports BSS.
“Japanese government, in principal, has taken decision to set up the space satellite industry in Bangladesh,” he said at a meeting with Environment and Forests Minister Dr Hasan Mahmud at his office here today.
In next March, the envoy said, Japan government will celebrate the 40 years anniversary of diplomatic relations with Bangladesh by holding weeklong programme in which Japanese business leaders will attend the function and choose sectors for investment here.
Dr Hasan Mahmud urged the Japanese government to provide assistance to Bangladesh Climate Change Resilience Fund (BCCRF) to face the risks created due to global warming.
The minister also urged him to set up Japanese industry in Rangunia Export Processing Zone and assisting to the Karnafuli tunnel in Chittagong.
Terming Bangladesh as a trusted friend of Japan, the ambassador assured the minister of his country’s cooperation in this regard.
Japan to set up space satellite industry

Back
Top Bottom