Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

surya kiran

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
My Dear friend @RISING SUN

I am extremely happy that you have crossed the 50,000 mark in thanks giving. I sincerely, hope and wish 3 things:

1. You be the first to reach the 1,00,000 thanks given mark.
2. Moderators assign a new title for you, for the dedication you show and for being such a popular member of the forum.
3. You do extremely well in your life.

Here's to @RISING SUN:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I never cared for this even I was not aware that I was so close to this barrier. BTW I just like the love & hate whatever I have received here It just helps in my real life. These days(since end of April) my professional life is just excellent although personal life is on downward fast track mode. Still I have hope that I can get back my beautiful moments back. I get the kind of peace here just by watching you friends is a sort of tonic. I can't express how much I am in love with PDF. Thanks friends. Thank you all again.

Mate, I wish and pray everything in your personal life gets fine too. Life a roller coaster just gotta ride it, we'll have ups and downs. We just need to do our deeds honestly and leave rest on almighty:tup:

Congrats my friend..your contribution to my overall thanks received is highly appreciated. :)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I never cared for this even I was not aware that I was so close to this barrier. BTW I just like the love & hate whatever I have received here It just helps in my real life. These days(since end of April) my professional life is just excellent although personal life is on downward fast track mode. Still I have hope that I can get back my beautiful moments back. I get the kind of peace here just by watching you friends is a sort of tonic. I can't express how much I am in love with PDF. Thanks friends. Thank you all again.

PDF is your new wife

@WebMaster should display the warning message to the new comers

'please register at your own risk, we dont guarantee that your personal life wont get effected, if it does, the management wont be responsible'

cheerios

@RISING SUN I am just typing this for No reason .. just to get a `thank` from U ...
so where is it ?

Congratulations bhai,:yahoo:

You are selfless person.:smitten:

Also thanks for many dozens of thanks u have provided to me. :tup:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom