What's new

Mexicans are Indians from India

Dude, are you drunk?? How should I know what visa you were dying to get? I know as little about you as you about me.
You should know Schengen Visa initially was for eastern europeans to move to west europe, now that they have enough eastern europeans so they might change, WTF was SCHENGEN VISA AGAIN YOU were screaming about?

You should know Schengen Visa initially was for eastern europeans to move to west europe, now that they have enough eastern europeans so they might change, WTF was SCHENGEN VISA AGAIN YOU were screaming about?

Ghar jaa aur so jaa yaar. Kahe peeke halla macha rahe ho? :lol:

Open the link and read.

The similarities between Balinese and Mayan temple architecture

and you have granted Europeans credit on much more flimsier grounds when even similar architecture does not satisfy you.

Ancient%2BEgyptian%2BPyramids%2B2.jpg

Egyptian Pyramid

Pyramid_of_the_Sun_900.jp

Mayan Pyramid

Who is the author of this article and what is his profession?

What a snob. So some schmuck who churns out drivel after drivel because he has to show something to earn a salary is more credible, than a person who self educates and collects and studies info for the love of it?

Europeans are also Indian. they've been using fair and lovely too much that's why they are fairer than

average Indians :sarcastic:

did you ask so many questions before this if some western author published it?

I would, especially if it was that aryan invasion theory nonsense again. Especially since I know ehre that sub set comes from

What a snob. So some schmuck who churns out drivel after drivel because he has to show something to earn a salary is more credible, than a person who self educates and collects and studies info for the love of it?

So a blogger is more knowledgeable than a researcher and a blog has more credibility than a research paper? Lovely!

Are you a racist? What does it mean taken into fold? Does it mean they will leave their country and want to live in India? We have plenty of countries around which share Indian civilization, we have not taken them in our fold.

sure am. The race called cultural supremacists, racist,linguistic and relgious supremacists :coffee:

Main nahin tum!ek toh apne desh ki beizzati karte ho? aur bolte ho
Yeh chutyapanti band karo pehle!Kya baat hai?

Sathiyaa gaye ho kaa? Desh ki beizzati tum kar rahe ho, poora North & South America ko apna bata rahe ho bina saboot ke. Agar tumhe is discussion se problem hai to kalti maro. Kaun rok raha hai tume?

Back
Top Bottom