What's new

Mexicans are Indians from India

And yet, Indians here jump here at the spurious mention of Aryan Invasion theory, but has no problem appropriating a whole set of people, each tribal group with their own unique culture and identity, each nation their own unique origin.
This is some A level hypocrisy here people.

No those statues which look so eerily similar happened because of coincidence. Just like the whole world learnt to speak English of their own with no origin in England.

Fine, then let's move on to Somoan or Tongan. :D
1)wo yeh matlab nahin hota ki tu kya kar lega us time pe! shayad tu married hoga etc.

2)Lekin we are patriotic, we will fight till people dont learn.

Well, almost none of the materials or processes or technologies used in our industries are propreitary. Add to this the fact that whatever cutting edge research happens in India is on the basis of the modern study curriculum, which is again a 'Western' concept.

Just like there is a Western concept, there could not have been Indian concept of course. Then it was simultaneous similar occurrences elsewhere.

Such theories won't be entertained anywhere outside India. I was one of those who strongly supported the Aryan Migration theory, saying no proof existed to validate a supposed invasion. I stand by the same premise here too
You of course need your white masters approval before you can accept any theory. God forbid India walks its own path according to its own senses.

1)wo yeh matlab nahin hota ki tu kya kar lega us time pe! shayad tu married hoga etc.

2)Lekin we are patriotic, we will fight till people dont learn.

Patriotism sirf wahaan lanee hain jahaan uski zaroorat ho. Aisi topics mein patriotism ki koi jagah nahi hai. Aur tera pehla statement kuch samaj nahi aaya.

Again self-contempt for oneself shows. Claiming origin of mankind in Africa does not hurt you, you don't come up with theories like how man could have been seeded in different places simultaneously. You are willing to grant a non open ocean going country like Spain could sent a rickety ship and that could find shore in South America, but god forbid an Indian does it.

The amount of "my people are good for nothing" attitude that has taken hold in you is a shame really.

Sites after sites of similarities have been shown, but no you need more proof, and some 2 para of National Geographic vomit is enough to prove the Europeans were there in North America.

it is not national geographic vomit, But the native Americans themselves have recorded this.

The arrival of Cortez, Pizzaro, Columbus marked the beginning of centuries of Humiliation and genocide for them.

The arrival of Cortez is particularly interesting as the Aztecs mistook him for the Human form of their god Quetzecoatl. Don't you think they would have recorded this? Likewise with the Incans.

Even the earliest possible contact of Europeans were attributed to Vikings, even then it is dismissed as speculation.

Even the Chinese, who were the most mercantile people and maintained a huge merchant fleet did not venture past parts of Africa.

Indians were not a sea faring people. The Phoenicians were, The Vikings were. Despite our advances in science, medicine and arts we were not a big sea faring people.

And now, I must conclude my argument, because any subsequent attempts will be met with the standard response of self loathing Indian and being a western stooge.

bye :wave:

Precisely! It hurts when someone else tries to usurp our culture or belittle our achievements, isn't it? The premise of this thread is doing exactly the same. Only this time, we're the usurpers.

You are a collaborator sir in the theft of Indian culture and in your shame in according to it its due. The Europeans did it on the flimsy basis of philology which is as dumb as it gets, and here with culture, sculptures, a maritime history and much much more you are not willing to give your country its due.

I don't think I need to update you on my activities here. You're free to think of me as anything you want. Doesn't make an iota of change to me. But it looks like you were the asylum seeker who had to go back!:lol:
When did you get your Schengen Visa? on your Passaport?

Just like there is a Western concept, there could not have been Indian concept of course. Then it was simultaneous similar occurrences elsewhere.

You of course need your white masters approval before you can accept any theory. God forbid India walks its own path according to its own senses.

But the question is, who exactly is using the 'Indian' study subjects today? And are they into R&D? Virtually none of the techniques we are using at present to communicate and share ideas is Indian to begin with!

And I don't know about you, but I've seen how academic circles are. People are opportunistic and will never hesitate to question existing theories if any new evidence comes forth. Genetics has virtually eliminated a lot of misconceptions in comparative archeology as it is.

No those statues which look so eerily similar happened because of coincidence. Just like the whole world learnt to speak English of their own with no origin in England.

What about the pyramid building capabilities of the Meso american civilizations? They look so eerily similar too.

What about the Sioux, Cheyenne and the Comanche worshipping nature spirits? possible Voodoo connections ?

Kimhaekims.net

We have Koreans coming and telling us our princesses traveled to Korea and they trace their ancestry to her. Same we have Greeks telling us our history. We have China calling us as Tianzhu (heaven center), Japanese calling us Tenjiku. But no, India was no sea faring nation.

But the question is, who exactly is using the 'Indian' study subjects today? And are they into R&D? Virtually none of the techniques we are using at present to communicate and share ideas is Indian to begin with!

And I don't know about you, but I've seen how academic circles are. People are opportunistic and will never hesitate to question existing theories if any new evidence comes forth. Genetics has virtually eliminated a lot of misconceptions in comparative archeology as it is.

@Indischer

what's your take on this? Ar these Meso American civilzations worthy to be taken into our racial fold?

Kimhaekims.net

We have Koreans coming and telling us our princesses traveled to Korea and they trace their ancestry to her. Same we have Greeks telling us our history. We have China calling us as Tianzhu (heaven center), Japanese calling us Tenjiku. But no, India was no sea faring nation.

China is over the Himalayas.

Buddhism traveled to China and then to Japan and Korea.

Greeks came knocking on our door. As traders, academics and invaders.

Same with the Persian Empire.

Same with the Mongolian empire.

Same with the Islamic empire.

All your theories you hold on to will be obsolete within this decade. None of your India study punters will be given a hoot. They are a cabal of notorious charlatans and will be exposed for what they are.

You are a collaborator sir in the theft of Indian culture and in your shame in according to it its due. The Europeans did it on the flimsy basis of philology which is as dumb as it gets, and here with culture, sculptures, a maritime history and much much more you are not willing to give your country its due.

How so? By stating that Indian culture is not the same as Amerindian culture? How can there be a theft if there isn't anything to steal from in this aspect?

China is over the Himalayas.
Buddhism traveled to China and then to Japan and Korea.
Greeks came knocking on our door. As traders, academics and invaders.
Same with the Persian Empire.
Same with the Mongolian empire.
Same with the Islamic empire.

According to the Koreans own story, our princesses traveled there by ship. According to Vasco Da Gama own biography, he was guided by an Indian pilot to India.

How so? By stating that Indian culture is not the same as Amerindian culture? How can there be a theft if there isn't anything to steal from in this aspect?

I wonder what would native american reading this thread would feel about this?

Back
Top Bottom