What's new

Mexicans are Indians from India

All your theories you hold on to will be obsolete within this decade. None of your India study punters will be given a hoot. They are a cabal of notorious charlatans and will be exposed for what they are.

I'm ready to change my views provided they're from authors of repute and have withstood rigorous examination of supporting evidence. But as I say again, once genetics does not offer much support, such theories are usually fried.

When did you get your Schengen Visa? on your Passaport?

Yes. But it's changed now.

You mean Asylum seekers are better than me/others?I pity you! You only see the monetary benefits those european nations give you, but you fail to see the growth(! (well speculation and growth goes hand in
I don't think I need to update you on my activities here. You're free to think of me as anything you want. Doesn't make an iota of change to me. But it looks like you were the asylum seeker who had to go back!:lol:
Oye,
I told you about Schengen etc. before right?what visa was i dying to get?

How so? By stating that Indian culture is not the same as Amerindian culture? How can there be a theft if there isn't anything to steal from in this aspect?

Pura-Besakih-Mayans-Ossuary.jpg

You do not see the similarity here of course.

Balinese-Mayan-Gods-Howler-Monkey-God-Mayan.jpg

nor here

upload_2014-2-1_5-59-1.jpeg

nor here.

Of course these were all coincidences.

You mean Asylum seekers are better than me/others?I pity you! You only see the monetary benefits those european nations give you, but you fail to see the growth(! (well speculation and growth goes hand in

Oye,
I told you about Schengen etc. before right?what visa was i dying to get?

Dude, are you drunk?? How should I know what visa you were dying to get? I know as little about you as you about me.

According to the Koreans own story, our princesses traveled there by ship. According to Vasco Da Gama own biography, he was guided by an Indian pilot to India.

Was this pilot not picked up in Malindi, Kenya?

Kimhaekims.net

We have Koreans coming and telling us our princesses traveled to Korea and they trace their ancestry to her. Same we have Greeks telling us our history. We have China calling us as Tianzhu (heaven center), Japanese calling us Tenjiku. But no, India was no sea faring nation.
I'm ready to change my views provided they're from authors of repute and have withstood rigorous examination of supporting evidence. But as I say again, once genetics does not offer much support, such theories are usually fried.

Yes. But it's changed now.
@Indischer

what's your take on this? Ar these Meso American civilzations worthy to be taken into our racial fold?

China is over the Himalayas.

Buddhism traveled to China and then to Japan and Korea.

Greeks came knocking on our door. As traders, academics and invaders.

Same with the Persian Empire.

Same with the Mongolian empire.

Same with the Islamic empire.

Posts reported phor having sensible discussion
-2-37-.gif

I'm ready to change my views provided they're from authors of repute and have withstood rigorous examination of supporting evidence. But as I say again, once genetics does not offer much support, such theories are usually fried

They have not yet had the last word on genetics. So wait and watch.

I wonder what would native american reading this thread would feel about this?

Pride that they belonged to such a civilization, such a culture.

what's your take on this? Ar these Meso American civilzations worthy to be taken into our racial fold?

Are you a racist? What does it mean taken into fold? Does it mean they will leave their country and want to live in India? We have plenty of countries around which share Indian civilization, we have not taken them in our fold.

Back
Top Bottom