What's new

Mexicans are Indians from India

Will it be very painful if it did?

I'd have no problems believing it if geneticists and anthropologists, Indian included, could provide some credible evidence. And I'll say the same to those who claim modern Humans came from China or Australia or wherever. :)

toh chup ho ja, apne aukaad dikha diya naa, asylum seeker!

Are your comprehension skills just as good in other facets of your life too? Please educate yourself whether a Schengen Visa is given to asylum seekers or not. Funny troll. :lol:

Will it be very painful if it did?

We branched off from our ape ancestors in Africa.

Need proof? Just read through the 17 pages of ape like behaviour :D

I'd have no problems believing it if geneticists and anthropologists, Indian included, could provide some credible evidence. And I'll say the same to those who claim modern Humans came from China or Australia or wherever. :)

Read my above post. :) there is your answer

I'd have no problems believing it if geneticists and anthropologists, Indian included, could provide some credible evidence.

Such faith in Western anthropologists who were have been proved wrong again and again.

About linguistics read this comment on youtube: Borrowed words can be one or two but if it is more than 60% or even more then it clearly suggests that they originated from sanskrit. there can't be a language which has a lack of 60% yo 80% of words and it has to borrow from another language unless it actually originated from it.

Like I care which Passport you hold.Nice try, but you still are an amateur troll.:lol: Do you think your partisan arguments will win you praise from our countrymen? Even in India, nobody will jump to defend such silly theories offered without proof. Do yourself a favour, stop acting like a clueless jingoist and start talking on the basis of rational arguments and evidences. And please don't quote me if you have nothing more to add to the argument of the topic, but only personal opprobrium.

Mate. seems recently you have a knack of picking arguments with Jingoists and racists.

You might as well castrate yourself with a rusty blade. Much more pleasant experience :-)

Are your comprehension skills just as good in other facets of your life too? Please educate yourself whether a Schengen Visa is given to asylum seekers or not. Funny troll. :lol:
Ha,Schengen visa in what case? i been there in europe when European Union was formed, i know all about your Schengen visa ! any other new things you wanna say maybe some new rules they made, please update ?

We branched off from our ape ancestors in Africa.
Need proof? Just read through the 17 pages of ape like behaviour

It is really a sad thing that you have no curiosity in you. If more people were like you mankind would have been extinct by now just like the dinos.

Such faith in Western anthropologists who were have been proved wrong again and again.

About linguistics read this comment on youtube: Borrowed words can be one or two but if it is more than 60% or even more then it clearly suggests that they originated from sanskrit. there can't be a language which has a lack of 60% yo 80% of words and it has to borrow from another language unless it actually originated from it.

which native American language has this similarity?

The present set of genetic, anthropological and linguistic data are actually very transparent. Anyone is free to study them and punch holes in them. So, either nobody's trying to do so or have failed to do so or the evidence presented is credible in the first place.

Secondly, which language are you referring to? Most Indo-European and some Dravidian languages will have Sanskritic influences. The other languages groups don't have much in common with Sanskrit.

which native American language has this similarity?

Have you studied linguistics to have such faith in it? Does it not seem strange that a barrier-less country like India with plenty of water and food available throughout would have no continuity in its language, but far away Europe has more? Do you guys make any allowance for critical thinking at all? Then the ability of any Indian language similar to Sanskrit to lend itself to be arranged any which way regardless and still make perfect grammatical sense, does not seem strange to you?

You just cannot do that with European languages.

Given how much the world was manipulated and how much knowledge was stolen and such flimsy premises theories were built on, I have a much healthier dose of skepticism than you guys who buy everything the Europeans put on your plate.

It is really a sad thing that you have no curiosity in you. If more people were like you mankind would have been extinct by now just like the dinos.

And it is really a sad thing that you want to appropriate Native Americans to our ethnic fold.

The Mayans were expert Pyramid builders. There you have Egyptian similarity. It is possible that the mayans also discovered the concept of Zero and were excellent astronomers.

The Aztecs, The Mayans, The Incans all had their own origin stories, their own unique cultures.

The present set of genetic, anthropological and linguistic data are actually very transparent. Anyone is free to study them and punch holes in them. So, either nobody's trying to do so or have failed to do so or the evidence presented is credible in the first place.

Secondly, which language are you referring to? Most Indo-European and some Dravidian languages will have Sanskritic influences. The other languages groups don't have much in common with Sanskrit.
isn't he saying Sanskrit is our common language?

Ha,Schengen visa in what case? i been there in europe when European Union was formed, i know all about your Schengen visa ! any other new things you wanna say maybe some new rules they made, please update ?

I don't think I need to update you on my activities here. You're free to think of me as anything you want. Doesn't make an iota of change to me. But it looks like you were the asylum seeker who had to go back!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom