What's new

Mexicans are Indians from India

They did nor say that matter did not exist. They meant that the World is an illusion, and the senses perpetrate the illusion. Indriyanigraha was told as the key to seeing through the Maya.And the search for the God particle is to arrive at a theory to explain the already established fact that mass exists.

Your reasoning is akin to saying that since scientists hadn't arrived at a proof for the Gravitational theory, gravitation itself did not exist!

The Zero was known as the invention of the Indians for a long time to the Arabs. The Europeans had earlier mistaken it to be Arabic, and promptly corrected themselves on finding proof in India.

Didn't i say before?You only view knowledge through western education and its prism, so whatever is impossible in west is impossible in the world? right?
We sent spacecrafts to moon and mars, in dirt cheap prices didn't we? So please stop ashaming yourselves by placating those nations which gave you asylum on high pedestal / whatever your story is!(They looted you in first place and now they are giving you asylum and AID?
Kinda like a robber gang robbing you off everything and doing the utmost atrocity yet the same gang has the gall to come forwards to teach us about market,morality,Market Capitalism? and what not!. WOW! That is something we should learn from them.

Fine. But all this is in no way evidence of Indians reaching the Americas. The Chinese too believe a few of their sailors reached Americas before the Europeans. But no evidence is forthcoming, and nobody's buying it. Would you believe their claim?
You are ready to consume the Viking theory isn't it, cos its germanic and somehow related to europe? what proof did they produce?other than speculation?You won't accept hard evidence of a 32,000 yeard old city off the coast of gujarat as real but will believe everything the Angl0-saxons say! wow!

This thread has a very ridiculous wording - I mean apparently ridiculous.
There are some 'Oaks'(from PN Oak) who believe Hindus inhabited Mexico etc, and there are skeptics like @Indischer .

My conclusions are as follows :

i. The primary problem about ascertaining the extent of Hindu culture is this - how do you define a Hindu. Hinduism is and has been a dynamic faith. Meaning it has changed its forms with the time. The tenets remain the same but the practices and outward rituals have changed. If Hinduism is defined as the wide cultural grouping with belief in the Supreme, the Trimurti etc Hinduism can be considered to be extended to a greater part of South Asia to East Asia.

ii. However, within Hinduism is the strong branch of Nastiks - and other groups that need not believe in Shaivism or Vaishnavism for example. They may follow a fire ritual. We may call it Homa, someone else may call it Ahom, yet else would call it Yagna etc.

iii. There are some striking similarities between Indian and other ancient cultures - there is no doubt about that. Thing is - is this coincidental or there is more to it?

So in the end - I would not buy the premise that the Aztec pyramids were Hindu inspired. But I would not reject it either. A lack of geographical proximity is not enough argument. I will need look deeper and form a better opinion. :agree:
[/quote
No we should start killing those who dont follow our faith! But we didn't therein lies our mistake!
If a bully in your school confronts you, what do you do?
A)Submit meekly and pay patronage for him always?
B)Say do what you can and make him remember for all his life , (when you go berserk thats where the party starts)so that he respects you always in his life?

Last edited:

Pretty poor set of arguments dude. India isn't the first country in Space and her success is based on emulating the design, development and fabrication of machines that were first developed by the Western World. While the Zero will always be our contribution, the modern application of computation based on binary logic and all it's derived benefits is not due to India.

And to suggest I am placating Western nations because they've given me asylum is downright silly! Not just me, any rational thinker will not accept an argument unless relevant proof is provided. If some of the simplest questions raised against such outrageous theories is countered with accusations of selling out to the West, it doesn't still count as proof, does it? :)

You are ready to consume the Viking theory isn't it, cos its germanic and somehow related to europe? what proof did they produce?other than speculation?You won't accept hard evidence of a 32,000 yeard old city off the coast of gujarat as real but will believe everything the Angl0-saxons say! wow!
Please refer to my earlier posts Dude. In this case too, I said that evidence has been found of Viking presence in Labrador and Newfoundland of Canada, but not on the mainland. Here's a NatGeo article to support my stand.
Evidence of Viking Outpost Found in Canada

Pretty poor set of arguments dude. India isn't the first country in Space and her success is based on emulating the design, development and fabrication of machines that were first developed by the Western World. While the Zero will always be our contribution, the modern application of computation based on binary logic and all it's derived benefits is not due to India.

And to suggest I am placating Western nations because they've given me asylum is downright silly! Not just me, any rational thinker will not accept an argument unless relevant proof is provided. If some of the simplest questions raised against such outrageous theories is countered with accusations of selling out to the West, it doesn't still count as proof, does it? :)
Thats bad cos Nazi germany sent its scientists to seek the secrets of flying machines and to study the texts of india and tibet,Like i said keep thinking them as forerunners, untill we shock the world!
Asylum of what?
1)Are you happy with your Asylum?
2)Are you permanent citizens of that nation?If you do please make a contract first. :)
and do mention you are that country's citizens first since you gave up India's citizenship for asylum!Why the India flag?why not be total Deutschland flag?
What is selling out to the west? LMAO!
Seriously?

Last edited:

Please refer to my earlier posts Dude. In this case too, I said that evidence has been found of Viking presence in Labrador and Newfoundland of Canada, but not on the mainland. Here's a NatGeo article to support my stand.
Evidence of Viking Outpost Found in Canada
Oh, now since the viking presence has been found long after the british wrote your history and you believe their wodden ships theory?
But wouldn't believe the theory that South Indian Chola Empire ruled and spread hinduism to Bali and forwards?
Seems to me prejudiced.
Looks like only europeans or vikings could design seafaring ships and we Indians were ill equipped to not know what comes next so we never ventured far from our land? WOW:woot:Right i believe in the theory of a Continent (Europe)which believed:-
1)The world was flat and if ships sail long enough they would eventually fall off earth!
2)Only EARTH, SUN, MOON was created by god, the mere mention of other planets automatically earns you a =Be Burnt on a Stake Alive....tadaaa....:-)
2)If you believe everything is scientific and proven and Germanic is real then you should believe the ARYAN-UNTERMENSCHEN THEORY! too!

Last edited:
Thats bad cos Nazi germany sent its scientists to seek the secrets of flying machines and to study the texts of india and tibet,Like i said keep thinking them as forerunners, untill we shock the world!
Asylum of what?
1)Are you happy with your Asylum?
2)Are you permanent citizens of that nation?If you do please make a contract first. :)
and do mention you are that country's citizens first since you gave up India's citizenship for asylum!Why the India flag?why not be total Deutschland flag?
What is selling out to the west? LMAO!
Seriously?
1.What kind of an advanced troll are you?:D YOU made the assumption that I have sought asylum here in an earlier post and now are asking me to change my flags? Are you totally cuckoo? :crazy:

2. And what exactly did the Nazis find in their Tibetan expedition? Anything at all to save them from defeat? Meanwhile, Japan had to surrender because a Western technological innovation, the Atom Bomb, rained destruction upon them.

1.What kind of an advanced troll are you?:D YOU made the assumption that I have sought asylum here in an earlier post and now are asking me to change my flags? Are you totally cuckoo? :crazy:

2. And what exactly did the Nazis find in their Tibetan expedition? Anything at all to save them from defeat? Meanwhile, Japan had to surrender because a Western technological innovation, the Atom Bomb, rained destruction upon them.
1)You yourself said you sought asylum in your earlier posts re read your posts again!

2)Whatever they did they didn't come here for hobby did they?They came here to research? Perhaps you might throw some light on the Aryan-Untermenschen features and coming of age etc?

Oh, now since the viking presence has been found long after the british wrote your history and you believe their wodden ships theory?
But wouldn't believe the theory that South Indian Chola Empire ruled and spread hinduism to Bali and forwards?
Seems to me prejudiced.
Looks like only europeans or vikings could design seafaring ships and we Indians were ill equipped to not know what comes next so we never ventured far from our land? WOW:woot:Right i believe in the theory of a Continent (Europe)which believed:-
1)The world was flat and if ships sail long enough they would eventually fall off earth!
2)Only EARTH, SUN, MOON was created by god, the mere mention of other planets automatically earns you a =Be Burnt on a Stake Alive....tadaaa....:-)
2)If you believe everything is scientific and proven and Germanic is real then you should believe the ARYAN-UNTERMENSCHEN THEORY! too!

Do you even know the distances between North America, Greenland, Iceland and Scandinavia? Distances between them are considerably shorter owing to their proximity to the North Pole. Besides, I gave a link to a Nat-Geo article that conducted an archeological dig and provided evidence of Viking remains. What have you quoted in return?

And provide a reference to the post where I said Indians haven't been to Bali! NOWHERE will you find me quoting that. I am only saying that there isn't enough evidence of Indians going to Americas. Provide proof and talk back to me!

Do you even know the distances between North America, Greenland, Iceland and Scandinavia? Distances between them are considerably shorter owing to their proximity to the North Pole. Besides, I gave a link to a Nat-Geo article that conducted an archeological dig and provided evidence of Viking remains. What have you quoted in return?

And provide a reference to the post where I said Indians haven't been to Bali! NOWHERE will you find me quoting that. I am only saying that there isn't enough evidence of Indians going to Americas. Provide proof and talk back to me!
Do you know the distance between NORWAY and SOUTH/NORTH AMERICAS?

1)You yourself said you sought asylum in your earlier posts re read your posts again!

2)Whatever they did they didn't come here for hobby did they?They came here to research? Perhaps you might throw some light on the Aryan-Untermenschen features and coming of age etc?

I said your entire assumption is downright silly. Re-read it again for good measure.:)
Since you're the one claiming that they got something substantial from their Tibetan sojourns, might as well state the tangible benefits. My stance is that Nazis were racists, supremacists and above all, Idiots, who came to Tibet because they believed it to be the Original Homeland of the Nordic Aryan race and wanted clues to prove it.

Do you know the distance between NORWAY and SOUTH/NORTH AMERICAS?

Did anyone tell you the Vikings went to South America? If Yes, please give them a slap and ask them to wake up from their slumber. The Vikings had permanent settlements and seasonal outposts at Iceland and Greenland. Any idea how far Baffin Island or Newfoundland is from Greenland?

I said your entire assumption is downright silly. Re-read it again for good measure.:)
Since you're the one claiming that they got something substantial from their Tibetan sojourns, might as well state the tangible benefits. My stance is that Nazis were racists, supremacists and above all, Idiots, who came to Tibet because they believed it to be the Original Homeland of the Nordic Aryan race and wanted clues to prove it.

Did anyone tell you the Vikings went to South America? If Yes, please give them a slap and ask them to wake up from their slumber. The Vikings had permanent settlements and seasonal outposts at Iceland and Greenland. Any idea how far Baffin Island or Newfoundland is from Greenland?

1)That still doesn't tell me why you sought asylum there?
2)Well whatever the nazis got its there still out in public so, they are not too bright in utilizing that knowledge.
3)I don't want to talk about your thing, but you laugh at me and my country i will laugh at you so hard you will regret it!

Hi,

A few times that I have been to Tijuana---I realized that I could pass for any mexican at any given time.

Maybe that is the reason my wife fell for me---hehn---:lol::lol::lol::lol:.

In her sub conscious, she was marrying a mexican---hehehe---:D:D:D:D.

If tundra nation and snowy regions where they have to ration everything to bring home the loot, can send a expedition fleet?
Can't we as a semi=tropical nation afford to send our naval captains on an endeavour to discover and navigate the world?No we can't cos we are too stupid and Dumb than the Europeans who haven't invented the compass yet ,while we were using it! :D

Spain decrees they can navigate and find new land, but others are TABOOO...!
So they can claim ownership to any land cos the POPE said so? i mean who is he?
I see the same arrogance in these people.
How people will react to such rants??? God knows...!

who comes up with this stuff.....and who takes interest in such a topic on a defense forum

you people in this thread are strange

Hi,

A few times that I have been to Tijuana---I realized that I could pass for any mexican at any given time.

Maybe that is the reason my wife fell for me---hehn---:lol::lol::lol::lol:.

In her sub conscious, she was marrying a mexican---hehehe---:D:D:D:D.

what in God's name were you doing in Tijuana

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom