What's new

Mexicans are Indians from India

who comes up with this stuff.....and who takes interest in such a topic on a defense forum

you people in this thread are strange
The thing is there is some similarity,
In our scriptures it is mentioned Patala Loka( below our nation or subterranean ) also below equator!
That place is called as Naga loka( place of serpents).
You believe or don't believe doesn't make any difference , just like the cycle keeps going on, likewise you will realize truth when it is your time... later on.

I have been to Mexico over 30 times and have yet to see ANYTHING curried.

1)That still doesn't tell me why you sought asylum there?
2)Well whatever the nazis got its there still out in public so, they are not too bright in utilizing that knowledge.
3)I don't want to talk about your thing, but you laugh at me and my country i will laugh at you so hard you will regret it!

Quote me where I have 'laughed' at my country and then assume this 'responsibility' of laughing back at me. Looks like someone's suffering from a severe onset of Trollitis. Maybe YOU need to seek a mental asylum.:enjoy:

Africa actually...The theory is men moved out from Africa....

Shhh! Don't you know all this is 'Western propaganda'? Everyone came from the Indian subcontinent. :lol:

I have been to Mexico over 30 times and have yet to see ANYTHING curried.
So everything curried/curry is related to India?
Likewise Frankruter(frankfurt in germany) is hotdogin USA.Well yet i never seen a HOTDOG, Instead i saw cremwurst, etc.

Quote me where I have 'laughed' at my country and then assume this 'responsibility' of laughing back at me. Looks like someone's suffering from a severe onset of Trollitis. Maybe YOU need to seek a mental asylum.:enjoy:

Shhh! Don't you know all this is 'Western propaganda'? Everyone came from the Indian subcontinent. :lol:
Easy to say, When you yourself claimed you sought asylum.
I got my Indian passaport still and i am Citizen of India UNLIKE you who laugh from outside, what kind of right do you have?to laugh once you gave up on this nation?
You ran away instead of facing troubles in your motherland and called it asylum? now you want to score brownie points by showing how european/western you are....?
We will live without Europe or USA Remember that we don't need your respect!You will respect those who are coming up!
Iran is coming up, you guys are scared of it! :D

Thread from the Lala land. But I love this kind of 'conspiracy theory' threads. :D

Nut sacks on this site can spin conspiracies from anything. I love it, too !!

So everything curried/curry is related to India?
Likewise Frankruter(frankfurt in germany) is hotdogin USA.Well yet i never seen a HOTDOG, Instead i saw cremwurst, etc.

It's called 'a joke'. The Mexicans got it, why didn't you ?

Easy to say, When you yourself claimed you sought asylum.
I got my Indian passaport still and i am Citizen of India UNLIKE you who laugh from outside, what kind of right do you have?
You ran away instead of facing troubles in your motherland and called it asylum? now you want to score brownie points by showing how european/western you are....?
We will live without Europe or USA Remember that we don't need your respect!You will respect those who are coming up!
Iran is coming up, you guys are scared of it! :D

Like I care which Passport you hold.Nice try, but you still are an amateur troll.:lol: Do you think your partisan arguments will win you praise from our countrymen? Even in India, nobody will jump to defend such silly theories offered without proof. Do yourself a favour, stop acting like a clueless jingoist and start talking on the basis of rational arguments and evidences. And please don't quote me if you have nothing more to add to the argument of the topic, but only personal opprobrium.

Nut sacks on this site can spin conspiracies from anything. I love it, too !!

It's called 'a joke'. The Mexicans got it, why didn't you ?
Nah,not this one since this one involves a born in india seeking citizenship in the country which adopted it like Germany and etc.
But will talk to everyone as everything is cool!=== i hate such people!
If you left India for asylum say it so, why club your prejudices with us citizens of India and call it as somewhat Indian thought or some rational thought?

Like I care which Passport you hold.Nice try, but you still are an amateur troll.:lol: Do you think your partisan arguments will win you praise from our countrymen? Even in India, nobody will jump to defend such silly theories offered without proof. Do yourself a favour, stop acting like a clueless jingoist and start talking on the basis of rational arguments and evidences. And please don't quote me if you have nothing more to add to the argument of the topic, but only personal opprobrium.
Tu kuch bhi soch le, aur apne partisan aur doosre cheezon ko moaud ke apne pichwaade mein ghusa le!

Thread from the Lala land. But I love this kind of 'conspiracy theory' threads. :D

I'd love to enjoy the show from the sidelines too. The only problem is, silence is often mistaken for consent. :hang2:

Nah,not this one since this one involves a born in india seeking citizenship in the country which adopted it like Germany and etc.
But will talk to everyone as everything is cool!=== i hate such people!
If you left India for asylum say it so, why club your prejudices with us citizens of India and call it as somewhat Indian thought or some rational thought?

Tu kuch bhi soch le, aur apne partisan aur doosre cheezon ko moaud ke apne pichwaade mein ghusa le!

I'm missing something here. Let me have another beer or two and I'll get back to you.:cheers:

:lol:. Sure dude. I have half a mind about shoving it in the same orifice from which you pull out your theories and evidences though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom