What's new

Mexicans are Indians from India

Here's the difficult part. Anyone who rationally approaches this conundrum will arrive at similar conclusions. Only the Hindu-Supremacists or Hindu-Apologetics will deviate from this and write totally contrasting stuff.

They're the ones who either write stuff like the entire World was Hindu once or stuff like Aryan Invasion definitely occured, our religion is that of Europeans and proof is dark skin of Dalits. I take both such theories with a bagful of salt. :)
True. :agree: Even a Hindu supremacist and a hardcore Marxist is capable of shining light on a given topic - in their own ways. But there is a line.

I read the initial paper that PN Oak submitted challenging that the Taj Mahal had Hindu origins(actually he went way beyond that saying it was a Shiva temple). Honestly speaking his research was not bad for an amateur - the archives, the pictures and the hard facts did pose some serious questions. The common narrative that the Taj Mahal was 100% Islamic architecture is wrong - that was true. It is now claimed that there were strong Hindu influences as well - though the credit does not go to Oak, as it was established before but never gained entry into the mainstream.

But he did not stop there - from there he began exhibiting signs of brainfarting diarrhea - claiming that King Arthur was Hindu etc on the single premise that the British crown stood on a lotus!

There are plenty of right wing and mainstream writers on history - Arun Shourie has penned a number of books. Sita Ram Goel is there - though hated, he is quoted by NCERT and other boards in India - a tremendous achievement considering the clout of Left in literary circles in India. MJ Akbar has also challenged several existing narratives in the recent past.

I am not your friend retard. Keep you anti Hindu bigotry to yourself. :tdown:

It's apparent who's the bigot here and who isn't. Good luck peddling your crackpot 'Pro-Hindu' theories! Just know this, that your over zealousness is not required for us to keep our pride as Hindus/Indians.

It's apparent who's the bigot here and who isn't. Good luck peddling your crackpot 'Pro-Hindu' theories! Just know this, that your over zealousness is not required for us to keep our pride as Hindus/Indians.

LOL. The self proclaimed expert who chooses to believe in his own fantasy is the bigot here. The one who has degenerated to name calling (...what was it ? Hindu supremacist ? :lol:) is the loser.

The one who posts rational observations backed by evidence and quoting experts is the 'crackpot' was it ? :coffee:

Its funny you should talk about pride riding on British propaganda and peddling alternative history backed by name calling. :cheesy:

True. :agree: Even a Hindu supremacist and a hardcore Marxist is capable of shining light on a given topic - in their own ways. But there is a line.

I read the initial paper that PN Oak submitted challenging that the Taj Mahal had Hindu origins(actually he went way beyond that saying it was a Shiva temple). Honestly speaking his research was not bad for an amateur - the archives, the pictures and the hard facts did pose some serious questions. The common narrative that the Taj Mahal was 100% Islamic architecture is wrong - that was true. It is now claimed that there were strong Hindu influences as well - though the credit does not go to Oak, as it was established before but never gained entry into the mainstream.

But he did not stop there - from there he began exhibiting signs of brainfarting diarrhea - claiming that King Arthur was Hindu etc on the single premise that the British crown stood on a lotus!

There are plenty of right wing and mainstream writers on history - Arun Shourie has penned a number of books. Sita Ram Goel is there - though hated, he is quoted by NCERT and other boards in India - a tremendous achievement considering the clout of Left in literary circles in India. MJ Akbar has also challenged several existing narratives in the recent past.

It's one thing to say Indian Islamic architecture has native Indian/Hindu influences, but altogether different to say that it's a Hindu monument. But you're right, everyone sees things from their own angle. It all depends on the extent to which one is ready to dispense the obvious proof and search for alternatives.

LOL. The self proclaimed expert who chooses to believe in his own fantasy is the bigot here. The one who has degenerated to name calling (...what was it ? Hindu supremacist ? :lol:) is the loser.

The one who posts rational observations backed by evidence and quoting experts is the 'crackpot' was it ? :coffee:

Its funny you should talk about pride riding on British propaganda and peddling alternative history backed by name calling. :cheesy:

Sure, my not so friendly Hindu Supremacist. Ain't it a matter of pride for you to be labeled as such? :unsure:

You and rational observations? Like stating the Atashgah was never a Parsi place of worship, followed by Parsis are also Hindus?:rofl:

And what was that again? British propaganda? Stating that Indians aren't the same as Amerindians? :lol: Cool!

Last edited:
It's one thing to say Indian Islamic architecture has native Indian/Hindu influences, but altogether different to say that it's a Hindu monument. But you're right, everyone sees things from their own angle. It all depends on the extent to which one is ready to dispense the obvious proof and search for alternatives.

Dr. Swamy was going to petition in the supreme court about opening up the chambers in Taj which have not been opened yet since the time of the Mughals. So we can just wait for when that happens.

Here's the difficult part. Anyone who rationally approaches this conundrum will arrive at similar conclusions
None of them are rational, Europeans operate from the white man's ascendancy and of the Judeo-christian view, while the marxist work with the objective of denying the Hindu Nationalists any space. So all have their axe to grind.

Last edited:
Sure, my not so friendly Hindu Supremacist. Ain't it a matter of pride for you to be labeled as such? :unsure:
You and rational observations? Like stating the Atashgah was never a Parsi place of worship, followed by Parsis are also Hindus?:rofl:
And what was that again? British propaganda? Stating that Indians aren't the same as Amerindians? :lol: Cool!

Any labeling by a bigot is a source of amusement, not pride. :P

Clearly you consider yourself a bigger expert than Dr. Sir Ervad Jivanji Jamshedji Modi (1854-1933) who clearly stated that Atashgah was a Hindu temple :enjoy:

A man who during his lifetime he had been called "the greatest living authority on the ancient history and customs of the Parsis. :haha:

clip_image002_0002.jpg

clearly you are the expert here. :P

Now stop wasting my time by dragging me to your level. There is only so much stupidity I can tolerate on a given day. :coffee:

After so many years of actual occurrences, it is useless to fight with apocryphal data and blurred assumptions to establish any kind of supremacy of any particular religion. Mesoamerican civilization, being one of the oldest civilizations is bound to have strange parallels with other contemporary civilizations because it is proven that ten thousand years ago people moved from one continent to another bearing the essence of one culture to another region, admixing each other. But this does not necessarily signifies that Hinduism overlapped other religions of the world. Perception might vary from individual to individual, but personally to me it was more of a human intercontinental drift and less of any religious missionary expedition in a relatively primitive territory.

Personally, to me the cream of Hinduism does not rest on Pan Asian or Pan American proliferation. The real essence can be found in it's beautiful hymns of Vedas, the Classical age Sanskrit literature of Kalidasa, Sudraka etc, the two vast epics and last but not the least the Vedanta philosophy which as a hardcore non-religious person I can declare as the most extraordinary and thought provoking of all the contemporary philosophies. So, I would like to stick to reading those above said commentaries, dramas and poems and spend minimum calories in fighting with half baked information which in fact might result in a 14 pages of futile arguments.

Any labeling by a bigot is a source of amusement, not pride. :P

Clearly you consider yourself a bigger expert than Dr. Sir Ervad Jivanji Jamshedji Modi (1854-1933) who clearly stated that Atashgah was a Hindu temple :enjoy:

A man who during his lifetime he had been called "the greatest living authority on the ancient history and customs of the Parsis. :haha:

clip_image002_0002.jpg

clearly you are the expert here. :P

Now stop wasting my time by dragging me to your level. There is only so much stupidity I can tolerate on a given day. :coffee:

He is called as such by who exactly?? I can give a hundred references here that say the Ateshgah was also a place of worship for the Zoroashtrians. Check out two links below. In one you'll find the other Zoroashtrian temples in the Iran-Azerbaijan region and their architecture, along with the one at at Baku. The second is the UNESCO website, where the place is under consideration for World Heritage Status. It too mentions the place as a Zoroashtrian Temple.
Zoroastrian Places of Worship. Early Chahar-Taqi Fire Temples
Surakhany, Atashgyakh (Fire - worshippers, temple - museum at Surakhany) - UNESCO World Heritage Centre
Clearly, I won't bother to drag you to my level. You're much beyond redemption.

Last edited:
Nonsense. Alexander attacked India before 8th century LOL. More like 300 BC.

Persians were hindus who split away and formed a sect called Zoroastrianism. The temple is far older than 8th century in any case. Do you even know what Samvat is ?

Since the temple depicts Devanagari script, it can't be older than 8-10th century . It was placed by Indian Hindu merchants who were trading with the middle East.

Atashgah-inscription-jackson1911.jpg

I am not your friend you anti Hindu bigot. Keep you bigotry to yourself. :tdown:

Hinduism and Zoroastrianism have common origin traced to Proto-Indo-Iranian religion after the split between the Indo-Iranian people and they weren't Hindus. Indians called their land as Aryavarta and Iranians call their land as Airyanem Vaejah.

Last edited:
My first exchange with actual Hindu zealots.. Quite amusing the amount of delusions they have.. Not very different to any evangelical Christian or a Islamic fundamentalist

Back
Top Bottom