What's new

Mexicans are Indians from India

Since the temple depicts Devanagari script, it can't be older than 8-10th century . It was placed by Indian Hindu merchants who were trading with the middle East.

Atashgah-inscription-jackson1911.jpg

What kind of logic is that ??? just because the inscriptions that were placed later is of 8th century the temple cannot be older ? As a matter of fact there is a inscription that was placed in the 16th century too. So why not say the temple was built then ?

Carbon dating shows the true age of the temple. As to its Hindu origin, read my first post. I do not want to repeat myself.

Hinduism and Zoroastrianism have common origin traced to Proto-Indo-Iranian religion after the split between the Indo-Iranian people and they weren't Hindus. Indians called their land as Aryavarta and Iranians call their land as Airyanem Vaejah.

LOL. The BRITISH called it Proto whatever. Indians called it Sanathana Dharma which is more than 8000 years old. However I am glad you recognize the Hindu Vedic roots of Zoroastrianism.

What kind of logic is that ??? just because the inscriptions that were placed later is of 8th century the temple cannot be older ? As a matter of fact there is a inscription that was placed in the 16th century too. So why not say the temple was built then ?

Carbon dating shows the true age of the temple. As to its Hindu origin, read my first post. I do not want to repeat myself.

Can you share the information about this carbon dating. Azerbaijan had a history of practising Zoroastrianism.

However I am glad you recognize the Hindu Vedic roots of Zoroastrianism.

You are wrong, Hinduism and Zoroastrianism originated after the split of Indo-Iranian people into two polytheist religions when both of them chose their own gods. The Iranian Polytheism evolved into Monotheist Zoroastrianism.

Step 1: Get a room.
Step 2: Put some Indians in there.
Step 3: Put Erik Von Daniken in there.
Step 4: Lock the door.

Get some :pop: and see who wins the fight: were the ancient Mesoamericans taught by Indians (the original brown ones) or by space aliens?

Get some :pop: and see who wins the fight: were the ancient Mesoamericans taught by Indians (the original brown ones) or by space aliens?

Interesting . P.S. who is this Erik Von Daniken Guy . Ancient Aliens ??

Can you share the information about this carbon dating. Azerbaijan had a history of practising Zoroastrianism.

You are wrong, Hinduism and Zoroastrianism originated after the split of Indo-Iranian people into two polytheist religions when both of them chose their own gods. The Iranian Polytheism evolved into Monotheist Zoroastrianism.

You misunderstand. I did not say carbon dating was done. I said carbon dating can show the true age more accurately than stone inscriptions.

Zoroastrianism is only a sect of Hinduism as can be ascertained by these facts,

1. Sacrificial rituals known as Yasnas in Zoroastrianism and Yajna in Hinduism.
2. Worship of same named Mithra, Varuna and Yama or Yima.
3. Elements of both polytheism and monotheism.
4. Ritual chanting of manthra or mantras during religious ceremonies.
5. A three tier universe consisting of upper, middle and lower regions.
6. The concept of divine moral order called Arta in Zoroastrianism and Rta in Hinduism.
7. The conflict between good and evil forces with God on the side of the good forces.
8. The division of time into four periods in which good will progressively decline and evil would ascend to a point where God's intervention would become necessary.
9. God as protector and upholder of righteousness.
10. The concept of heaven and hell.
11. Death being viewed as the cause of impurities.
12. Fire to symbolize purity. Worship of 4 elements.
13. Using Haoma in rituals vs using Soma in vedic rituals
14. Vedic has hotr priests, zoraoster has zaotr priests.
15. Vedic has celestial beings called Gandharavs, they have Gandharewa
16. They have Navazote ceremony indicating rebirth, we have Upanayanam Ceremony (Hinduism)

Their difference from mainstream Hinduism are more similar than 'different',

1. They worship Asura, while present hindus worship deva
2. They consider Rudra as the enemy, we consider him friend
3. We both have Indra, Sauru, Nasatya...only in oposite roles.

It is clear they were a sub sect of Hinduism, like the various other sects and sub sects we have in India.

Do you think Indians alone believe in his crazy theories? :D

While we are in stories, here is what one priest told me.
Remember stories... so don't flame me
1) Mayan's were none but the people of Maya who built Mayasabha for Pandava's in Hastinapur. They left when Kaliyug started.
2) Arjuna during his 12 year penance went to Ketumala which apparently is Guatemala
I love stories :lol:

1) Mayan's were none but the people of Maya who built Mayasabha for Pandava's in Hastinapur. They left when Kaliyug started.
2) Arjuna during his 12 year penance went to Ketumala which apparently is Guatemala
I love stories :lol:

Just ask the priest to match the four yugas with modern calender. :lol:

I love stories

Read this for better stories.

Ajit Vadakayil: MAYA , INCA , AZTEC CIVILIZATIONS DECODED - CAPT AJIT VADAKAYIL

Ajit Vadakayil: VISHNU AVATAR VARAHA BOAR , FIXING THE PLANET AT RUDRAKSHA MALA CONSTANT OF 108 , TILTING THE EARTH AT AN AXIS OF 23.4 DEGREES - CAPT AJIT VADAKAYIL

I just love his blogs. I may not agree with all of it, but he does come up with amazing stuff.

Ahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahha

Was banned but can't stop LOL now. First midget bhangees proved with photos that look IVC was hindu civilization, and now even Mexican.

Back
Top Bottom