What's new

Pakistanis racial background

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hazaras are the descendants of local women raped by Genghis Khan's soldiers at Bamiyan.

That's too simple. Genetics proved that Hazaras have also Mongol ancestry on their mtDNA

Genetically, the Hazara are primarily eastern Eurasian with western Eurasian genetic mixtures.[39][40][41] While it has been found that "at least third to half of their chromosomes are of East Asian origin, PCA places them between East Asia and Caucasus/Middle East/Europe clusters".[42] Genetic research suggests that the Hazaras of Afghanistan cluster closely with the Uzbek population of the country, while both groups are at a notable distance from Afghanistan's Tajik and Pashtunpopulations.[42] There is evidence of both a patrimonial and maternal relation to Mongol peoples of Mongolia.[43][44] Mongol male and female ancestry is supported by studies in genetic genealogy as well, which have identified a particular lineage of the Y‑chromosome characteristic of people of Mongolian descent ("the Y-chromosome of Genghis Khan").[39] This chromosome is virtually absent outside the limits of the Mongol Empire except among the Hazara, where it reaches its highest frequency anywhere. These results indicate that the Hazara are also characterized by very high frequencies of eastern Eurasian mtDNAs at 35%, which are virtually absent from bordering populations, suggesting that the male descendants of Genghis Khan, or other Mongols, were accompanied by women of East Asian ancestry.[45]

@ghoul

I just mentioned the ME connection because I once watched a documentary that a Pakistani member on PDF posted here regarding the cultural/trade etc. ties of the IVC and civilizations of Southern Mesopotamia and the Dilmun civilization of Eastern Arabia (modern-day Bahrain and KSA).

Back then the geography was slightly different and the Gulf looked differently. Geographically speaking Southern Pakistan and Eastern Arabia/Southern Iraq are rather close and I noticed quite a few similarities.

So there must have been some substantial ties.

That man that you posted (Sculpture) has similarities with those of the Sumerians and Dilmunites.

View attachment 141490

Well if they were related to middle eastern people, then there would be genetic similarities between modern day pakistanis and middle easterners, but the similarities are minute. I believe, the IVC people never got extinct, but merged with the indo-aryans. I have a firm belief that hinduism is a merger of indo-iranian mythology and IVC religion. I'll make some further comparisons.

IVC godess figurine:
86c25127e010dba8bb32af9832fe7e15._.jpg

Mauryan godess:
9165f500ab21e5690f6d60bba1e82a5a.jpg

IVC god:
eec352dee6e8b1c1219d16861e412444._.jpg

5658e03170be9a718b1610c3e881f30f.jpg

48ca4f86a9ecf521c12c0bda40b4f026.jpg

The modern hinduism comparison:
1d1bbf45f9511ba8dacd683460f90c5e.jpg

Indian god shiv:
98baaea44a07a97f2ff7a90e9dee9628.jpg

Half female, half tiger like depictions from ivc:
c1df067e0ffc0b7a10560492daa6cf36.gif

Hindu godess durga:
e52eba72be8af20c16a4920febae198e._.jpg

IVC symbol:
6441f8f25b77cb546091efa4a8b9625d.jpg

The hindu symbol; wheel of rebirth:
644c6096a1ebfaa9427b563815de9e0e._.png

IVC town re-imagining:
d54e391dd2025d9bb887399f5b80542d._.jpg

Random Punjabi village:
a6c9972a005eb4af82102ea2256f2568.jpg

Now some similarities between IVC and sumeria:

Lapis lazulli goat from sumeria:
a81c6f6336010f4c0805f7f3eeb306a5.jpg

A similar looking seal from IVC:
a6bd7c43a8dcc84ba502bc6851fc652a._.jpg

Gilgamesh holding two lions:
2d66db90b38702300e39f3eb7bc04312._.jpg

IVC:
3734b278dcee5b464ccdc3ff0fbfd214.jpg

@ghoul

I was more talking about cultural and trade ties. Besides back then populations were not very big and we don't know the numbers of the people that made up the IVC civilization, their genetic makeup etc. They might very well have been a mixture of various peoples. I would not be surprised if we one day found out that this was the case. Civilizations that are located next to sea routes are often that. I think it is somewhat similar when we deal with Sumeria and Dilmun.

20% of Pakistan's population belong to the J-Haplogroup. That's quite a lot. That's already a sign of ancestral ties to the ME, what is now the Arab world especially. Paternal at least.

In terms of clustering then that's not really strange as all regions will cluster with their fellow region first before any other region outside of the "New World" which is made up by migrants from all over the world.

I just found that connection interesting. That's all. I mean that between Southern Mesopotamia, nearby Eastern Arabia and IVC across the Gulf/Sea of Oman/Arabian Sea.:)

@ghoul

I was more talking about cultural and trade ties. Besides back then populations were not very big and we don't know the numbers of the people that made up the IVC civilization, their genetic makeup etc. They might very well have been a mixture of various peoples. I would not be surprised if we one day found out that this was the case. Civilizations that are located next to sea routes are often that. I think it is somewhat similar when we deal with Sumeria and Dilmun.

20% of Pakistan's population belong to the J-Haplogroup. That's quite a lot. That's already a sign of ancestral ties to the ME, what is now the Arab world especially. Paternal at least.

In terms of clustering then that's not really strange as all regions will cluster with their fellow region first before any other region outside of the "New World" which is made up by migrants from all over the world.

I just found that connection interesting. That's all. I mean that between Southern Mesopotamia, nearby Eastern Arabia and IVC across the Gulf/Sea of Oman/Arabian Sea.:)

Only if someone could decipher their language. They're very interesting.

As for the 20%, well Pakistan always had frequent contact with middle east, particularly Sindh, so high paternal lineages would be expected.

@ghoul

I have 55 Pakistanis added on 23andme and only couple of people have J2 haplogroup. By far most dominant haplogroup in my list is R1a1a with 64%. Second is L (L3*) and 3rd is H1a*.

Non have just J or J1 if it exist.

I have 55 Pakistanis added on 23andme and only couple of people have J2 haplogroup. By far most dominant haplogroup in my list is R1a1a with 64%. Second is L (L3*) and 3rd is H1a*.

Non have just J or J1 if it exist.

J1 and J2 both descend from the J haplogroup. Now all 3 go under another name if I am not mistaken.

Y-DNA haplogroups in South Asian populations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

aa156d66dd31284cc0acfdf04e934686.png

Haplogroup J-P209 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So yeah quite a big portion of Pakistan's population belong to haplogroups that are very common to the ME and not as common in South Asia itself.

Much more so than Dravidians or Bangladeshi people for instance.

In the ME itself haplogroups R, E, G etc. are common too. Those 3 and the J haplogroup are all by far the 4 most common haplogroups in the ME, North Africa and also South Europe and Caucasus.

I have read somewhere that a these stories of being from some distant lands emerged only a century or two back.

Well if you dig little deep than most of them don't have any proof for stories other than book written by a goora sahib, perhaps that's the reason that these stories emerged 1-2 centuries back.:pop:

Some Pakistanis are not ready to accept that Indians and Pakistanis are pretty much the same people. This fetish with foreigners need to stop. we are all sons of this great land, home to many ancient civilisations.

oi uncle sargam, i have no inferior complex towards arabs. If you have seen my comments on arabs thn you should know that i have no fetish with foreigners.

J1 and J2 both descend from the J haplogroup. Now all 3 go under another name if I am not mistaken.

Y-DNA haplogroups in South Asian populations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

View attachment 141560

Haplogroup J-P209 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So yeah quite a big portion of Pakistan's population belong to haplogroups that are very common to the ME and not as common in South Asia itself.

Much more so than Dravidians or Bangladeshi people for instance.

In the ME itself haplogroups R, E, G etc. are common too. Those 3 and the J haplogroup are all by far the 4 most common haplogroups in the ME, North Africa and also South Europe and Caucasus.
give me an oil well bro, i can feel you are my kinsman.

and look at the hostility of these conquered natives towards me.

yes, it is of middle eastern extraction and no i am not on gedmatch.

Which haplogroup was that? I don't know if you can upload your raw data in gedmatch.com and compare your results with other Pakistanis.

i just want an oil well from my arab brothers, or if possible pass myself of as a Jew and settle in Israel so i can steal some merkava blueprints for Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom