What's new

Pakistanis racial background

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes but remember more than 60% of india is so called 'low caste'. and also modi, india's Prime Minister, belong to so the called 'low caste' .yes the difference will grow with time

Pakistanis are unique low caste hindus. Yes differences will grow, amen.

Man I know what are Pamiris and Kalash people. They got "isolated" barely 2-3 thousand years ago. All the mix up I am referring to had already happened by then. It's not as if Pamiris and Kalash have as pure DNAs as do tribals of Andaman & Nicobar or the Native Australians or Bushmen. In fact Kalash people are said to have arrived in the region along with the army of Alexander. Both, Pamiri and Kalash, have a lot of West Asian in them and so do many Europeans and Indians. Rather, I think that the tradition of marriage and birth in the same caste in India has preserved the respective DNA pool for a longer time than has isolation of Pamiris and Kalash. Just because they became intrinsic just 2000 years ago, is no reason for me to consider them an "isolated group" when it comes tracing genetic links.

Brother can you upload your NG file in to gedmatch.com?

Pakistanis are unique low caste hindus. Yes differences will grow, amen.

Ghenda sahib...why are repeating yourself? This is not some holy book to be byhearted.

It might have to do something with fake history preached by some Indians and europeans.

I dont get t.You mean they created history that Dravidians are one race.

Austroloid are original Indians/Dravidians and they are indeed different then your average dravidian.

Then you can claim that original Brahui was also Australoid.Fact is Davidians languages are not that evolved during that time.Our mother tongue Malayalam is a combinationof Sanskrit and Tamil.

I dont get t.You mean they created history that Dravidians are one race.
Winners write history. In India's case North always dominated south. British had to play a role in it too.

Then you can claim that original Brahui was also Australoid.Fact is Davidians languages are not that evolved during that time.Our mother tongue Malayalam is a combinationof Sanskrit and Tamil.
There are lot of theories. Some say Dravidian civilization influenced IVC. Even Pakistanis and North-western Indians have dravidian ancestry.

I think Indian historians are biased like the western ones. South Indian civilization was definetly advanced than the IVC. Everyone knows that South Indians are more smarter than North Indians. Indian Scientists are mostly south indians and you guys also dominate IT.

I have seen Palestinian who look like Pakistani, some arabs who look like Indians, its easy to be confused who is from where unless you listen to their accent, that's probably the only way to tell the difference. I guess most race get stereotyped due to the media, in reality not everyone from a country will look the same. Forget about country, even in my own family, I have an uncle who has a dark skin, but all his siblings are fair, I am pretty sure anyone who has a large family will tell similar cases.

My parents migrated from hajipur and hoshiarpur-India ,both are Arain , majority of people living in Punjab converted to Islam from Sikhism are called jutts ,while we are not considered converts and there is a story that we belong to Jericho-Syria and we came with Muhammad bin Qasim

Who told you that there is no Sikh convert in your community? and stop believing on story book written by goora sahib.

Who told you that there is no Sikh convert in your community? and stop believing on story book written by goora sahib.

Is there Sikh converts in your family?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom