What's new

Pakistanis racial background

Status
Not open for further replies.
j m267, what is gedmatch?

Free tool to calculate automosal admixture, for exemple here is result of one awan guy i know.

MDLP K23b Oracle Rev 2014 Sep 16 Admix Results (sorted):

# Population Percent
1 South_Central_Asian 41.48
2 South_Indian 32.07
3 Caucasian 12.53
4 Ancestral_Altaic 5.02
5 European_Hunters_Gatherers 3.70
6 Near_East 1.37
7 North_African 1.11

says the guy who feels it pertinent to use caste/clan in his very name.
caste/clan/country pride doest mean being insecure(my response is always as a reaction to someone else who start trolling on my caste/clan).. insecurity is when one try to b something which he ist... never mind but lot of Pakistanis have little to no self respect.

caste/clan/country pride doest mean being insecure(my response is always as a reaction to someone else who start trolling on my caste/clan).. insecurity is when one try to b something which he ist... never mind but lot of Pakistanis have little to no self respect.

but no one disrespected jatts here. I have already stated the question of ancestry is an academic matter not a political one.

well that is a blanket accusation, can you come up with any logic behind this accusation.....

well that is a blanket accusation, can you come up with any logic behind this accusation.....
read this thread only.. just because your ancestors come from a particular area 1000s of years ago doest mean you are not Pakistani and some arab. even arabs I think don't know what they have done that Pakistani admire them so much. this admiration of them make them pompous from what I see. you Pakistanis are no lesser beings although allah hast blessed you with oil. but think what were arabs before oil was discovered in their lands. bunch of camel jockey bedouins

Lots of respect for Jatts here man, many who posted here, from the Pakistani side are Jatt my caste. I'm part Jatt (dad side) and very proud of it.

J1 and J2 both descend from the J haplogroup. Now all 3 go under another name if I am not mistaken.

Y-DNA haplogroups in South Asian populations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

View attachment 141560

Haplogroup J-P209 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So yeah quite a big portion of Pakistan's population belong to haplogroups that are very common to the ME and not as common in South Asia itself.

Much more so than Dravidians or Bangladeshi people for instance.

In the ME itself haplogroups R, E, G etc. are common too. Those 3 and the J haplogroup are all by far the 4 most common haplogroups in the ME, North Africa and also South Europe and Caucasus.

Interesting, It would be nice to know whether these groups are responsible for the 40% or so difference we see in the Pakistani population..

Interesting, It would be nice to know whether these groups are responsible for the 40% or so difference we see in the Pakistani population..
Whats ur haplotype man, any L3 here?

I have to also say that I'm impressed this has been a sensible discussion without any trolling what so ever.

I honestly doubt it bro. Our regions didn't see any such influence. It would be the Sindhis, Baloch etc.
yeah thats true, in india i think people from kerala have J haplogroup.

Reactions: waz

Attachments

• 2996b1b97720ab66394090d475f6160b.png
    2996b1b97720ab66394090d475f6160b.png
    37.1 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom