What's new

Pakistani teen girl Malala seeks Bangladesh’s help

Best of luck!!!

Anything good for Bangladesh is stupid thread for you and today Malala's comment to seek Bangladesh's help to spread woman's education in Pakistan, I know is creating storm into your head. If you dnt like my thread go to some other thread and post your pro jamati stuff there. Thanks.

Unsubstantiated counterintuitive claim by a known partisan outlet doesn't uplift the image of your country. It only causes an embarrassment.

Malala may appreciate the female education of BD, but I do not know if Malala really would seek help from BD for Female education, although some BD NGO are positively active in Pk and Afg.

But I do not trust this BD source of news which may twist the news for political gains of BAL.

PS: I can find more than 10 Pakistani female members in PDF, few female Indians and also a female Iranian member but not a single BD female here, seems our female are seriously lagging behind.

Just look what Malala has said at the UN. She not only denounced radicalism and taleban and asked help from all around the world for female education in Pakistan and in all other countries.

While having a chat with Bangladeshi Ambassador she asked the same from Bangladesh as well and praised female education and empowerment in Bangladesh. What BAL has to do here and how BAL is going to be benefited from it??

Regarding your forum example... lets put it in other way Bangladeshi female are more invovlved into work and earning along with education. They dnt have time to come to forum. On top of it forum culture is not that new in Bangladesh as well but in different facebook groups or pages you will find plenty of females are commenting. Just go and check the female literacy, gender equality status, female empowerment, child mortality rate of Bangladesh compared to that of Pakistan before saying female are seriously lagging behind.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Momen expressed his eagerness to set up schools in the remote regions of Bangladesh with the Malala Fund.)

Why don't you people pick the correct part of the post. who is helping whom?

Our BAL has a notorious history of spearing propaganda and news twisting for political gains, anyway, ur link pls?

Ok, I am completely ignorant about internal politics of Bangladesh, but I wont mind seeing more cooperation between Pakistan and Bangladesh in the education sector. But the thing is. The REAL scientific knowledge is in the developed nations, and we need to ask them to pass their knowledge to us. I don't think us third world countries can help each other that much.

Ok, I am completely ignorant about internal politics of Bangladesh, but I wont mind seeing more cooperation between Pakistan and Bangladesh in the education sector. But the thing is. The REAL scientific knowledge is in the developed nations, and we need to ask them to pass their knowledge to us. I don't think us third world countries can help each other that much.

Malala just wants promotional campaign of female education, it is your country and you will decide what to do

No your Ambassador simply crashed the Party , uninvited.

Secondly, She never said that, Liar.

Either show me evidence or get down to your knees and apologize.

She was attending an Iftar programme, organised in her honour, at the Pakistan Mission in New York on Saturday.

The gathering was attended by envoys of the UN members and top officials of various countries.

A link is provided. Now its your responsibility to prove it fake

She was attending an Iftar programme, organised in her honour, at the Pakistan Mission in New York on Saturday.

http://ccs.infospace.com/ClickHandl...Ooxxgc=&hash=4DD0E9751CA68A56E17C4DF33E504AC8

This is getting really annoying that how every country is trying to exploit that poor girl for their own agendas. Secondly how can bangladesh actually help when their own literacy rate is barely around 50%.

The gathering was attended by envoys of the UN members and top officials of various countries.

A link is provided. Now its your responsibility to prove it fake

I am not denying that she was there at the at her party held by Pakistani function.

You claim that she asked BD help, a claim not substantiated by any newspaper.

Just a fake claim in a Propaganda Blog as per your own BD citizens.

Prove the claim with evidence or get on your knees and apologize for lying.

Literacy rate for pakistan and some neighbouring countries.

Pakistan definition: age 15 and over can read and write
total population: 54.9%
male: 68.6%
female: 40.3% (2009 est.)

Bangladesh definition: age 15 and over can read and write
total population: 56.8%
male: 61.3%
female: 52.2% (2010 est.)

India definition: age 15 and over can read and write
total population: 61%
male: 73.4%
female: 47.8% (2001 census)

Sri Lanka definition: age 15 and over can read and write
total population: 91.2%
male: 92.6%
female: 90% (2010 census)

China definition: age 15 and over can read and write
total population: 92.2%
male: 96%
female: 88.5% (2007)

If there is any country we should be asking for help then it should be srilanka. China can also be a big help in revamping our education system.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2103.html#136

I am not denying that she was there at the at her party held by Pakistani function.

You claim that she asked BD help, a claim not substantiated by any newspaper.

Just a fake claim in a Propaganda Blog as per your own BD citizens.

Prove the claim with evidence or get on your knees and apologize for lying.

LOL. you will accept half and deny another half. I gave proof. Now give evidence to back your denial

LOL. you will accept half and deny another half. I gave proof. Now give evidence to back your denial

You didn't give squat.

You claimed she asked BD for help but where is the proof ?

I can tell you the PM of Bangladesh asked me to help her and I will prove that she is PM of Bangladesh.

Now that I can prove half, you provide other half that Sheikh Hasina did not ask me for my help.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Where did you learn your logic little boy.....

Literacy rate for pakistan some neighbouring countries.

Pakistan definition: age 15 and over can read and write
total population: 54.9%
male: 68.6%
female: 40.3% (2009 est.)

Bangladesh definition: age 15 and over can read and write
total population: 56.8%
male: 61.3%
female: 52.2% (2010 est.)

total population: 61%
male: 73.4%
female: 47.8% (2001 census)

Sri Lanka definition: age 15 and over can read and write
total population: 91.2%
male: 92.6%
female: 90% (2010 census)

If there is any country we should be asking for help then it should be srilanka.

Latest data for India

total population: 74.04%
male: 82.14%
female: 64.46% (2011 census)

Back
Top Bottom