What's new

China wants to boost Bangladesh economy

China should make it moves when democratic government in place. Right now Bd has illegal government led by Hasina(She is an Indian pimp). If China build close relation with Awami league then Bd people may become anti-china the way we are anti-India. This will not be good for China since Bd people hold high respect for China as country due to fact that china doesn't interfere with Bd's political matter.

Zakir Bhai, even if Hasina is Indian puppet, if they can bring in Chinese investment, that will be good for the country. Let them make some money from it, but Chinese govt. and POE's will have to be careful to limit corruption and misuse by this pro-Indian govt.

Our country and people cannot wait for ousting of this Indian puppet Hasina, while other countries like India is going ahead with their plan to attract Chinese investment. In fact, I think India works hard to destabilize its neighbor countries so that they cannot become attractive destination for Chinese investment. If we do not support bringing in Chinese investment even by this current Indian puppet govt., we loose out to India and India succeeds in its plan. Please think about it.

We don't interfere in BD's political matters, yes.

But when cooperating with BD, we have no choice but to go through the BD government. What else can we do?

If the Awami league are traitors, it is up to the people of BD to throw them out, and we will be very happy to deal with a more representative BD government in the future.

Well said, could not have put it better myself.

Lets see if all of us together can beat India to get more investment from China, be more efficient in utilization of these funds and thus make more money for China.

USA, France, and Britain only want to extract our natural resources. Asian brothers are much better friends. We get help from Japan in building our industry since long time ago. We are producing car engine here in Indonesia now (Toyota). And as we ban raw material export starting this year, now China firms are investing in building smelter in Indonesia. Bangladesh government should also be clever in term of getting foreign investment. Only in a sector that we are still lack behind in term of human resources and technology that it should be allowed. Thus, it will not only bring money to our land, but also create and build our industrial capacity. And in the same time, still give many opportunity for domestic investment in area where they still have the capacity to grow and utilize the market efficiently.

Last edited:
The most important question is did bangla desh get permission from Mother India?

The most important question is did bangla desh get permission from Mother India?
but.jpg

We don't interfere in BD's political matters, you're right.

But when cooperating with BD, we have no choice but to go through the BD government. What else can we do?

If the Awami league are traitors, it is up to the people of BD to throw them out, and we will be very happy to deal with a more representative BD government in the future.

We also don't interfere with their govt. the way they portray. Since we have to deal with their govt. for every project we are termed as traitors. Totally unfair criticism. They should deal with their govt. directly not blame other countries.

Last edited:
We also don't interfere with their govt. the way they portray. Since we have to deal with their govt. for every project we are termed as traitors. Totally unfair criticism. They should deal with their govt. directly not blame other countries.
lol.jpg

image.png

China should make it moves when democratic government in place. Right now Bd has illegal government led by Hasina(She is an Indian pimp).

Bangladeshis have realized the role of Mujeeb ur rahman & her Pimp Indian daughter, after 1971 Incident.
We've bitter memories with current ruling Elite class of Awami league not with Bangladeshi public

Good for bd :tup: . Regional trade is the key to a booming economy . I hope all SAARC countries build good trade ties amongst themselves

Zakir Bhai, even if Hasina is Indian puppet, if they can bring in Chinese investment, that will be good for the country. Let them make some money from it, but Chinese govt. and POE's will have to be careful to limit corruption and misuse by this pro-Indian govt.

Our country and people cannot wait for ousting of this Indian puppet Hasina, while other countries like India is going ahead with their plan to attract Chinese investment. In fact, I think India works hard to destabilize its neighbor countries so that they cannot become attractive destination for Chinese investment. If we do not support bringing in Chinese investment even by this current Indian puppet govt., we loose out to India and India succeeds in its plan. Please think about it.

Under begairat dalal Hasina Bangladeshi general people will not prosper and over time Bangladeshi Muslims and Islam will be seize to exist if this venomous snake stay in power for long time. Indian Bhandi la-hasina needs to be thrown out from Bd land.

You know how sensitive Bd people are so a even a right move by China in wrong time may cause negative effect on Bd people mind for the fact that Bangladeshi want Hasina bhanid out of thrown. I want China remain as trusted developing partners for many years to come.

I think recent maneuver of Hasina looking toward Japan and China after fall of thug Indian congress party is out of desperation and fake attempt to use Bangladeshi people feeling to stay in power for little longer. I do not think Bhandi hasina is genuine to build strong relation with China because as you know China side with Pakistan during 71. Bhandi hasina will not hesitate to drop China if Modi government pay little attention.

So I think China should wait little longer unit a people government comes in power with people support.

We don't interfere in BD's political matters, you're right.

China waited 6 years so you can wait 1 or 2 more year. I do not think it is wise for China to build close relation with an illegal rootless government. Wise nation like China needs to think about long lasting friendly relation with Bd people. Helping a rootless Indian puppet government will not build this relation my friend.

Last edited:
Under begairat dalal Hasina Bangladeshi general people will not prosper and over time Bangladeshi Muslims and Islam will be seize to exist if this venomous snake stay in power for long time. Indian Bhandi la-hasina needs to be thrown out from Bd land.

You know how sensitive Bd people are so a even a right move by China in wrong time may cause negative effect on Bd people mind for the fact that Bangladeshi want Hasina bhanid out of thrown. I want China remain as trusted developing partners for many years to come.

I think recent maneuver of Hasina looking toward Japan and China after fall of thug Indian congress party is out of desperation and fake attempt to use Bangladeshi people feeling to stay in power for little longer. I do not think Bhandi hasina is genuine to build strong relation with China because as you know China side with Pakistan during 71. Bhandi hasina will not hesitate to drop China if Modi government pay little attention.

So I think China should wait little longer unit a people government comes in power with people support.

China waited 6 years so you can wait 1 or 2 more year. I do not think it is wise for China to build close relation with an illegal rootless government. Wise nation like China needs to think about long lasting friendly relation with Bd people. Helping a rootless Indian puppet government will not build this relation my friend.

I understand your concern, but China must proceed to build Padma Bridge, Sonadia deep sea port, railways, highways, export processing zones etc. and bring in manufacturing know how, regardless of who is in power. Bangladesh as a country and people cannot wait, if you ask Bangladeshi people to wait, then that means others will get ahead such as India, that will make us even more vulnerable.

All of us do not like Hasina rule, but we were powerless to stop her, because India is backing her 100%. We have seen how ineffective BNP-Jamat were in the face of Awami League cadres supported by RAB, BGB and Army. I don't see how BNP-Jamat can find a way to change this situation. Khaleda Zia and her advisers were beyond stupid when they created RAB and did nothing while RAW has infiltrated the whole country. Now I heard even BNP has been infiltrated by RAW.

So since there is no chance of winning, there is no reason for BNP-Jamat to give false hope to Bangladesh people that they will be able to win any future fight in the foreseeable future. The best strategy, in my opinion, is to accept this situation of continued Awami League rule till next election and encourage China to bring in as much investment and business as possible.

@idune @MBI Munshi @M_Saint your kind comments please.

We are seeing the larger picture that China's nonintervention stance will change in 15-20 years, so in the meantime, we will just wait and increase Chinese presence in Bangladesh, even with Awami League help.

What we need to do also is turn as much of Awami League as possible leaning towards China and away from India. Since China has the money, it may not be difficult to do. What India did in past decades, we need to pull a better one with China as our backer and pull as many of these greedy traitors from the Indian side to Chinese side. Why these traitors will switch sides, because we can tell them that eventually India will loose in Bangladesh and China will win and no one wants to be on the loosing side, its just a matter of 15-20 years max. The transition could be earlier even in next election, if everyone participates and everyone comes out to vote. Lets not hamper our development any more with fruitless fights that we will not be able to win. Lets limit our fights during the election week only and let keep peace at all other times for an investment friendly environment. Destabilizing Bangladesh in the fruitless quest will only help India's goal of keeping Bangladesh weak and vulnerable.

@Chinese-Dragon @xunzi

Good for bd :tup: . Regional trade is the key to a booming economy . I hope all SAARC countries build good trade ties amongst themselves

Still trying to hoist that dead Dhodho on us? You can keep SAARC, it was a crap idea from the start, none of the regional neighbours of india trust her. Glad to see the Bangladeshi government realising that only China has the funds and the tech to support our growth.

Still trying to hoist that dead Dhodho on us? You can keep SAARC, it was a crap idea from the start, none of the regional neighbours of india trust her. Glad to see the Bangladeshi government realising that only China has the funds and the tech to support our growth.

dead what ?? o_Oo_Oo_O

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom