What's new

Pakistani qadiani met Trump

Degeneration of your brain cell has not slowed down.
Well, you have air between the ears so your safe from degeneration. So how is man on man fcuking Sweden then?

And you forgot to give answer to the question I posited above. I will quote it again.

Ehh how do you know to say it so categorically seeing that your chlling in that gay lovin paradise, man on man fcuking Sweden?

So qadianis asking trump for help.
can they force us to call them Muslim?
I heard imran khan gave them huge piece of land for thier markaz in Islamabad. Is it true?

It’s going to be declared a Red zone...

Also IK & PTI are already chums with Qadyanis Since day 1.

Search YouTube and you will see numerous photos and videos of meetings between IK / PTI members with Qadyanis .... and these ppl will make Riasat e Madina

It’s going to be declared a Red zone...

Also IK & PTI are already chums with Qadyanis Since day 1.

Search YouTube and you will see numerous photos and videos of meetings between IK / PTI members with Qadyanis .... and these ppl will make Riasat e Madina

abhi ek hafta nahi hua wapis gaye or shuru hogaye.

Since they believed mirza qadiani was jesus and mehdi what's stop them from make new religion or was it created to cloud, disrupt, and angry muslims.

and there is no shortage of angry moslems in the world.

its like hum machis petrol sath rakhte hain. jahan masla ho apne mulk me aag laga do. fassad phela do.

jisko dekho blackmail karleta hai. its like i said mandir ka ghanta. jo aye baja jaye

Why are you always wanting to kill and hang people. It seems to be a running theme in your posts. Have you never heard of dialogue, education, compromise, inclusivity.
Any narrative based on threat, fear or hatred isn't worth the paper it's written on. If you cannot win an argument or solve a problem without resorting to killing then you either have a week argument or the narrative you are defending is itself weak.
These are terrorists involved in disinformation warfare against Pakistan and best way to deal with them is to execute them.You cannot win with terrorists through arguments

and there is no shortage of angry moslems in the world.

its like hum machis petrol sath rakhte hain. jahan masla ho apne mulk me aag laga do. fassad phela do.

jisko dekho blackmail karleta hai. its like i said mandir ka ghanta. jo aye baja jaye
Dude true we have major shot comings but in all sects none goes against last prophet pbuh finality. Rest buddy I don't care what a person follows just respect each other and doesn't create anarchy or goes against state.

Dude true we have major shot comings but in all sects none goes against last prophet pbuh finality. Rest buddy I don't care what a person follows just respect each other and doesn't create anarchy or goes against state.

nobody actually cares.

but i would like to see Qadiyanis go protest for Scientologists then.

awein shughal lagaya hua hai

These are terrorists involved in disinformation warfare against Pakistan and best way to deal with them is to execute them.You cannot win with terrorists through arguments
Are you referring to the qadianis as terrorists?

Back
Top Bottom