What's new

Pakistani qadiani met Trump

There are more Ahmadis in Africa than in Pakistan.

not a country btw... heheXD
You sure Pakistan doesn't have the highest number of Ahmedi's country-wise?

The Pakistani constitution has no right to single out one particular sect and call it kafir, when in reality, fatwas of kufr are declared on each and every sect within Islam, by a different sect. Now, you will come out and say it was ijma of the ummah.

Well Pakistan and Pakistani people(majority) do have the right to make constitution according to their requirements and special care was considered for the role of minorities but if you yourself don't consider yourself a minority then thats an issue because under the constitution you are a non-mulsim minority.

Btw, this goes both ways, it isn't like Ahmedi's consider non-Ahmedi's as Muslim. You also consider us as non-Muslim(and it isn't like some random molvi from your jammat stating that it is from your Khalifa), but you can't do anything about it because you ain't majority.

If you consider that a "mere" after thought, then I worry for any offspring that will inherit your cognitional abilities.

@waz @The Eagle @Irfan Baloch allowed? That wasn't warranted, I am trying to be non-abusive(you can go through my whole thread, and also don't close the thread if it goes downhill like always, just ban/warn the person who started it). Btw, who said it was a 'mere' after thought? I am glad it is the way it is. The position should be for a Muslim in a Muslim majority country that too with 95% muslims.

Don't even know what you guys want from Ahmadis anymore to be honest. Can't even agree on a particular brand of Islam yourself but want me to give up what I have.

Well just want you to be you, don't try to link yourselves with us. Isn't it that simple? Follow the constitution, how hard it is to follow the law of a country in which you are born, raised and alive?

Stop bullshitting mate, Pakistan is terrible when it comes to treating its minorities, the only way Pakistan can join the civilised world is by defeating extremism through education and becoming a secular democracy.

Well you are the one who is bsing. reply to the first argument:

Here you literally wrote non-muslim, so now please do quote how are Pakistani non muslims discriminated by Pakistan's constitution. Sure a non muslim can not be a Prime minister but other than that what else?

He didn't say anything wrong. Every word he said was correct.
you want to share this Enthusiasmus in that other thread where they are claiming religious persecution akin to genocide and saying pakistani State deserves the bad rapport.

would be awesome if you take your Soft Power there too.

thanks
sir those threads have been merged I guess :lol::lol:

The Pakistani constitution has no right to single out one particular sect and call it kafir, when in reality, fatwas of kufr are declared on each and every sect within Islam, by a different sect. Now, you will come out and say it was ijma of the ummah. In that case, why are Ahmadis still considered Muslims in around 50 other Muslim countries by the respective states?
Sir Qadiyanis themselves call other Muslims as kafirs ..

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/traitor-galore.627706/page-2#post-11629837

Oh boy the Bongs are making a big deal about one of their own as well, again this happens in the States US uses someone from a minority community in some random non western country to malign their image are they issues with religious and ethnic minorities in many parts of the world yes but this is just Yankee getting into skin of other non western nations as usual

If you consider that a "mere" after thought, and not a case of major discrimination, then I worry for any offspring that will inherit your cognitional abilities.
Please edit that out! Uncalled for and

keep it civil EVERYONE!

Are you a mod? If not then reply to the post rather than tell me what to do and ignore my post.
Stick to the topic please! If the thread is allowed kindly keep it civil and to the point!

Are you a mod? If not then reply to the post rather than tell me what to do and ignore my post.
No sir, I'm not a mod. I'm just an ordinary member like you but as a member it is my responsibility to point out any violations of the rules. I can't take any actions but if the offence is repetitive then I can file a report. Not saying that in anger but just a kind reminder. So again please stick to the topic and don't try to derail it.

Last edited:
his posts are there and post history of every individual is there as evidence enough.

you carry a religious bias against Pakistan.

Sikhs Hindus Jains Bhuddists do not claim persecution on State level.

I would not overreact if the choice of words would be appropriate.

You are a protected minority. do not Abuse your rights in such level
Absolutely correct.

Ahmadis are declared non Muslims because Islam absolutely states Prophet Mohammad as final Prophet of Islam.

If some people think they have another prophet afterwards then they cannot be Muslims. Period.

It simply means that according to Pakistani constitution, Qadyanis are a minority like Sikh, Hindus, Parsis etc and have same rights to practice their religious beliefs as other minorities.

If and only if they comit a crime or fake their religious identity then they stand to break the law as per constitution of Pakistan that states the same for everyone.

Just as a Muslim cannot pose as a Sikh or Hindu etc to run for their quota of Assembly seats, the same applies to the rest.

Where is persecution in that but mere trickery to fake persecution and find refuge in the west?

No sir, I'm not a mod. I'm just an ordinary member like you but as a remember it is my responsibility to point out any violations of the rules. I can't take any actions but if offence I repetitive then I can file a report. Not saying in any anger but just a kind reminder. So again please stick to the topic and don't try to derail it.
Ok, tell me which rules were violate and what offence was committed apart from the fact that you don't like my point of view because it points out the hypocrisy of wanting your own way regardless of whether you are the majority or the minority. Where is the consistency in the views being expressed about a Pakistani minority and the condemnation of laws in India that are being portrayed as anti Muslim when they are not necessarily so. If you want me to participate in a circle jerk then it's not happening.
If you want to report me, knock yourself out.

Back
Top Bottom