What's new

Pakistani qadiani met Trump

I live in UK. I have never been asked to declare I am a Muslim or even declare my ethnicity other then voluntarily if I want to. So wy should anybody be forced to declare?

Because it's Pakistans law, you have to declare that in your identity documents, if you don't it's a criminal offence.

So qadianis asking trump for help.
can they force us to call them Muslim?
I heard imran khan gave them huge piece of land for thier markaz in Islamabad. Is it true?

He's not the only sect. who file dossiers full of lies to UK, US, Germany and Australia.
It's duty of Pakistan to collect the list of all those, who claimed asylum in listed states.
Unfortunately, human smugglers and money launderers are ministers in regime of Imran Khan.

Germany its really strong.

Not really.

Please follow the German press which Held an investigative report on the issue of such Exploitation of the German System by few groups.

These people havent really covered themselves in any glory by maligning the Land of The Pure.

So qadianis asking trump for help.
can they force us to call them Muslim?
I heard imran khan gave them huge piece of land for thier markaz in Islamabad. Is it true?
What the ****. Who spread these kind of news .....
Please don't belive everything on social. Media .
Most of the qadianis are from Pakistan and India . And this guy lives abroad. They meet with USA and isreal president every year .
Why you are fucking linking it with Pakistani trip ....
This is a routine exercise. They meet Modi even.
This is a closed chapter by talking it again and again we give them more publicity .

He didn't say anything wrong. Every word he said was correct.

Someone tell me which bit was traitorous?

Last edited:
link he kar deta.... me tou inka Khalifa aur wahan se bhethay huvay firday k khutbay k barey me keh raha tha, jo bakaida televised hota hai(btw, better production value than PTV) . Population wise tou sab se ziada germany me hain, no?

some worship land of the Country.
some have a religious bias against the country

but the Country belongs to everyone the same.

its just corruption in a 3rd world Country man

This qadyani man in video with trump is spreading disinformation about Pakistan and I think he was backed by raw and other agencies otherwise no ordinary man can meet with trump like president .That is why blasphemer should be hanged and killed if they are allowed to go to foreign western countries they become propaganda tool against our country and inflict more damage to national interests and it could be easily avoided by killing such people .In future asia bibi and many others of bhensa group will do the same .All this is result of failure of our judiciary and establishment who free them by taking dollars from west but these enemies cause much bigger damage than small benefit which our govt take by getting few dollars from the west.Qadyanis are enemy of Islam and Pakistan from the beginning and want to create akhand bharat .This qadyani religion is made by british to cause damage to Islam and to trap simple Muslims with no knowledge to move away from Islam so that Islam no more remain in its pure form
Why are you always wanting to kill and hang people. It seems to be a running theme in your posts. Have you never heard of dialogue, education, compromise, inclusivity.
Any narrative based on threat, fear or hatred isn't worth the paper it's written on. If you cannot win an argument or solve a problem without resorting to killing then you either have a week argument or the narrative you are defending is itself weak.

The old man in the video is over 80 years old I think, he was arrested and put in prison for selling books related to Ahmadiyya community. This was his crime, for selling books which hold different views then mainstream ones. The Pakistani state by its constitution discriminates against its Non Muslims/Minority population, so don't be surprised when minorities want to flee Pakistan.

Also to the Mullah brigade on this forum both the one with the beard and the clean shaved hidden jihadis, you clowns can go and build your mosques around the world, preach your version of Islam in Non Muslim countries but have a problem when minorities want the same rights in your country? This is not Jinnah's Pakistan, If Jinnah was alive he would have been declared kafir long ago and most of you would blindly follow these hateful mullahs.

Last edited:
How are you discriminated against constitutionally in Pakistan?

Don't play games with me old man, you know exactly what I mean. Now if you think Ahmadis deserve to be persecuted then you deserve to humiliated in international arena. It's not the minorities of Pakistan that are giving Pakistan a bad name, its your kind and your inability to think beyond religion. Its your choice really, either accept that Pakistan has serious problems when it comes to treating its minorities or continue to believe in the likes of Orya ''bakwas'' Jan in some grand conspiracy that from Argentina to Samoa Islands everyone is out to get Pakistan.

well everyone knows about Qadiyani and their doings in west against Pakistan . First their leader declare everyone Non Muslim just for rejecting his Disgusting propaganda, and when everyone declare them Non Muslim so they b!tch about that in Western countries .. Wah Wah , but old man asking trump for help is not going to do anything , cause he only cares about white people . Your Brown arse wont make a difference

Also to the Mullah brigade on this forum both the one with the beard and the clean shaved hidden jihadis, you clowns can go and build your mosques around the world, preach your version of Islam in Non Muslim countries but have a problem when minorities want the same rights in your country? This is not Jinnah's Pakistan, If Jinnah was alive he would have been declared kafir long ago and most of your idiots would blindly follow these hateful mullahs.

Neither a mullah nor a clean shaved jihadi btw.

he was arrested and put in prison for selling books related to Ahmadiyya community.

Well, he was propagating material disguised as muslim texts, which it isn't under the constitution of Pakistan.

This was his crime, for selling books which hold different views then mainstream ones.

Nopes, no one really cares about his views. The issue is the guy was going against the constitution of Pakistan.

The Pakistani state by its constitution discriminates against its Non Muslims/Minority population, so don't be surprised when minorities want to flee Pakistan.

Here you literally wrote non-muslim, so now please do quote how are Pakistani non muslims discriminated by Pakistan's constitution. Sure a non muslim can not be a Prime minister but other than that what else?

Here the main issue is, Ahmediya's are declared non-Muslim under the constitution of Pakistan, yet they call themselves muslim and lie in their identity documents(which is against the law). If constitution was properly enforced jail cells would be flooded.

Back
Top Bottom