What's new

Pakistani qadiani met Trump

Are you referring to the qadianis as terrorists?
Most of blasphemers are involved in such crimes because of linkages from foreign hostile agencies to create unrest in Pakistan and when they go outside Pakistan they start to promote disinformation warfare and become tool of foreign agencies as this person who met with trump was doing

Most of blasphemers are involved in such crimes because of linkages from foreign hostile agencies to create unrest in Pakistan and when they go outside Pakistan they start to promote disinformation warfare and become tool of foreign agencies as this person who met with trump was doing
Can't remember the qadianis carrying out any act of terrorism. However if they are complaining that they are discriminated against in their own homeland then I wouldn't argue with them.
It is no business of the state which belief system any one of it's citizens chooses to subscribe to.

Can't remember the qadianis carrying out any act of terrorism. However if they are complaining that they are discriminated against in their own homeland then I wouldn't argue with them.
It is no business of the state which belief system any one of it's citizens chooses to subscribe to.
This man is spreading disinformation and making false claims infront of trump that his house was burnt and there was nothing such happened to him .This was clear disinformation warfare against Pakiatan .Why he not spoke about kashmir issue and brutality of indian forces against Muslims of kashmir when he spoke with trump but he was involved in defaming Pakistan only.Pakistan is much better than india for minorities and there is no frequent lynching of qadyanis here like india does with Muslims .These problems of discrimination are present in every country and in u.s also where hate towards black people and racism is also high but it not means that you start defaming your country at international forums.Only traitors can do such things who put their own interests before national interests like this qadyani speaking to trump was doing

These guys and the quilliam types cause nothing but damage to Pakistan and Muslims.

They ask to be left in peace so everyone leaves them in peace, then they run round the world kissing colonialist a%&. The west would love us all to be weak and subservient like these stooges. Reminds me of the militant feminist movement that wants men to not be men.

This man is spreading disinformation and making false claims infront of trump that his house was burnt and there was nothing such happened to him .This was clear disinformation warfare against Pakiatan .Why he not spoke about kashmir issue and brutality of indian forces against Muslims of kashmir when he spoke with trump but he was involved in defaming Pakistan only.Pakistan is much better than india for minorities and there is no frequent lynching of qadyanis here like india does with Muslims .These problems of discrimination are present in every country and in u.s also where hate towards black people and racism is also high but it not means that you start defaming your country at international forums.Only traitors can do such things who put their own interests before national interests like this qadyani speaking to trump was doing
Ok, let's just accept at face value your assertion that the man is a liar. The way to deal with him is to confront his argument with facts and proofs. You thereby contradict his argument, destroy his credibility and weaken his cause. By threatening him and worse still killing him you prove the very narrative he is pushing, create a martyr and strengthen his cause. We Muslims as a group and a people have to accept that we inhabit the 21st century but act as though we live in the 11th. We need to project our self image in s positive way in order to garner trust and friendship in the world. We cannot expect people to accept our narrative just because we feel we are entitled to it. We need to learn that other people have viewpoints that may not coincide with ours just as ours don't coincide with theirs. We need to live and let live without seeing a conspiracy in everything, and the world will become a much better place for you.

But for once I agree with the nationalists on this forum - these Qadyanis refuse to obey the constitution of Pakistan so therefore they are the enemies of the state - anyone who supports them follows a similar line - so beware !

Dude true we have major shot comings but in all sects none goes against last prophet pbuh finality. Rest buddy I don't care what a person follows just respect each other and doesn't create anarchy or goes against state.

This is the main problem with them, their leaders are too political and confrontational with our state. Then they preach against Pakistan from Israel and visit foreign capitals.

They should just preach their religion in private and concentrate on spirituality.

This is a problem with not just Ahmadiyyas, but many religious groups also.

It’s going to be declared a Red zone...

Also IK & PTI are already chums with Qadyanis Since day 1.

Search YouTube and you will see numerous photos and videos of meetings between IK / PTI members with Qadyanis .... and these ppl will make Riasat e Madina

Imran Khan is a Deobandi so I doubt he has a soft spot for them.

Don’t forget how quick Imran Khan removed Atif Mian, much to the chagrin of liberal Pakistanis.

This is the main problem with them, their leaders are too political and confrontational with our state. Then they preach against Pakistan from Israel and visit foreign capitals.

They should just preach their religion in private and concentrate on spirituality.

This is a problem with not just Ahmadiyyas, but many religious groups also.

Imran Khan is a Deobandi so I doubt he has a soft spot for them.

Don’t forget how quick Imran Khan removed Atif Mian, much to the chagrin of liberal Pakistanis.

He removed him after seeing how bad the nation reacted ...he realised he messed up and reluctantly let him go. Imran khan had foretold the nation in 2011 that he will bring Atif Mian as economic advisor. After seeing him in power I’v come to the conclusion that Imran khan is clueless when it comes to religion.... I say this because the man has no respect when he speaks abt sacred and holy figures such as our beloved Prophet Hazrat Muhammad صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم ﷺ and the Sahaba e Ikram ..... people need to stop glorifying and idolising IK ....too many ppl have been duped to believe he’s some sort of messiah .... oh well ... each to their own

He removed him after seeing how bad the nation reacted ...he realised he messed up and reluctantly let him go. Imran khan had foretold the nation in 2011 that he will bring Atif Mian as economic advisor. After seeing him in power I’v come to the conclusion that Imran khan is clueless when it comes to religion.... I say this because the man has no respect when he speaks abt sacred and holy figures such as our beloved Prophet Hazrat Muhammad صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم ﷺ and the Sahaba e Ikram ..... people need to stop glorifying and idolising IK ....too many ppl have been duped to believe he’s some sort of messiah .... oh well ... each to their own

You and I have different views on this subject, brother.

When I saw Imran Khan quote Dr. Israr Ahmad, that was when I knew 100% this is our genuine leader and the one to put the nooses on our corrupts.

Today I am glad to see N and PPP on the run.

Qadiyani will never be called muslim In Shaa ALLAH in Pakistan nor they are muslim. They hide themselves why calling themselves as Muslim if they made their own prophet and then to the world play innocent card?

No one is going out killing or lynching Qadianis/Ahmediyya in Pakistan. If that was the case, Rabwa would have been demolished like the Babri masjid long time ago. Violent incidents did, in fact, occur in the past but were instigated by both sides.

The major reservation of Pakistani Muslims against the Qadianis/Ahmediyya, are as follows;

1- Although they are declared non-Muslims by the law, they keep lying to hide their true identity unlike other minorities in Pakistan such as Christians, Sikh and Hindu, etc.
2- Lying on the paperwork for going abroad since NIC is not required in most cases and Pakistani passport doesn't reveal religion.
3- Banter of being a persecuted sect of Islam and believe that rest of the sects are in fact non-Muslims.

Truth be told, British did a thorough research on the Muslims of the sub-continent and found out that despite all the differences among various sects, they are still united by one fact and that is the finality of prophet hood so, in order to leave them in disarray, they planted this seed of discontent to always keep them at each other’s throats instead of moving on.

Attorney General: So Munkir (denier) of Mirza is a Kaafir...
sinner?

Mirza Nasir: Yes, Kaafir, sinner and answerable.

I have one Masomaana Sawaal to Qadiyani , Who Am i to all of you if I call Mirza Gulam Ahmad a Filthy *** Liar ? Do i qualify as Muslim as per Qadiyani Standard ?
Attorney General: So Munkir (denier) of Mirza is a Kaafir...
sinner?

Mirza Nasir: Yes, Kaafir, sinner and answerable.

Back
Top Bottom