What's new

Pakistani Hindus claim girls were abducted and forcibly converted to Islam

Who cares anymore what Jinnah said?

He said many things to many people. There was no consistency and no clarity.

No one even in Muslim league really knew what Mr. Jinnah really wanted for Pakistan. He himself kept it ambiguous till the last for very good reasons.

then we wouldnt have any post blaming their existence on Pakistan
if there was no Indian on this forum than your post become irrelevant. The thread is about pakistan. Why are you dragging India into this?

if there was no Indian on this forum than your post become irrelevant. The thread is about pakistan. Why are you dragging India into this?
because it makes it easy to deflect from the issue at hand rather than accepting their fault.

you should be more concerned over minorities in India ...

Hit some nerve :D
Of course ,We are not a perfect nation.But I am proud to say that if anyone tries to something like this in our nation,be it an Indian ,Muslim,Christian,Sikh .He cant escape from our insititutions permanently .Noone in India try to escape from our nation because of the persecution.

And I amactuallyproud about that.So keep incidents like this in your mind before you criticise us in the name of minority.

Hit some nerve :D
Of course ,We are not a perfect nation.But I am proud to say that if anyone tries to something like this in our nation,be it an Indian ,Muslim,Christian,Sikh .He cant escape from our insititutions permanently .Noone in India try to escape from our nation because of the persecution.

And I amactuallyproud about that.So keep incidents like this in your mind before you criticise us in the name of minority.

you make a murderer your PM , enough said ....

Hindu is for India and Converted to Islam is to PAkistan
in this case mirror must be shown

Back
Top Bottom