What's new

1000 Minority girls forced into marriage each year : Report

Wow!!
You make the government sound as innocent as the lambs.

Dalit's reservation in India is still intact. So they are coming up. And this is the 21st century, caste and religion is the last thing that we think of.
But then I am not sure which era are you living in. :sick:

Caste is sad reality of India. Anyway at least you don't hate Pakistanis/muslims which is rare for Indian. This is good thing, we need less haters in India for relations to improve. Pakistanis don't hate anyone so we are always looking to improve relations.

Caste is sad reality of India. Anyway at least you don't hate Pakistanis/muslims which is rare for Indian. This is good thing, we need less haters in India for relations to improve. Pakistanis don't hate anyone so we are always looking to improve relations.

Yes I wont deny it completely.
But dalits are no longer seen as untouchables. Atleast not in the cities.
And no I dont hate muslims or Pakistanis.But that again is not rare in India. Btw Muslims are the 2nd largest population after hindus in India.
Not all that gets printed in big bold letters by media is true about India.

You are just paranoid!!! :-)

I am just being realistic ..... :azn:

Aahhh it is like getting caught between scylla and charybdis.

Hmmmm.
Its a wrong image that is propagated.
We have a liberal society and whatever influence will be mutual.

Liberalism in society will remain till Hindus remain the majority .

I am not just enthusiastic but also optimistic.

Pessimism!!

You are just being out of reality .

I can assure there will be no union of India and Pak till judgement day .

PS : voted for BJP ...... :D

I am just being realistic ..... :azn:
Liberalism in society will remain till Hindus remain the majority .
You are just being out of reality .

I can assure there will be no union of India and Pak till judgement day .

PS : voted for BJP ...... :D

what machuuu...why did you've to water down my efforts at trolling my Pakistani brothers ???:P
I had been trolling on this thread since last 2 days..

I understand that Pakistan and India may never unite again but for some reason I want to believe in miracles :angel:

And lucky you...you could cast your vote.Mine would have gone for an independent candidate.:-)

what machuuu...why did you've to water down my efforts at trolling my Pakistani brothers ???:P
I had been trolling on this thread since last 2 days..

I understand that Pakistan and India may never unite again but for some reason I want to believe in miracles :angel:

P1030034-749873.JPG

common I am not that bad person/......
U just don't know me yet..........

Okk....:(
we do share same culture..but only with the north part....not with the south and east and north east.....it will be one of ur most fascinating experience in life.....
Build some toilets there ...I seriously dont wanna go to a country where someone will defecate in the open :blink: seriously I might just shoot the person out disgust!! :blink:
ur saying of what u can possibly see in india is like......a person saying ...whats there on beach just sand and water...what possibly I can see there.....
I was born in Karachi...lived near the sea my whole teen to young adult seen each sand and water colour possible ALHAMDULILLAH
or an astronaut saying what there on moon its just a lump of dirt and rock...what possibly I can see there.......
The moon only inspired me coz we seek it for Eid :angel:
some time u need to visit that place to see what it actually is......but u have ur own perception...which i know is hard to shake......:D:D
If you are talking about mad rikshaw drivers, horse shit and drunk bus drivers...we have them on this side of the border too ;)
believe me there are thousand of more thing to see in india apart from Taj mahal......which u can only know once u come here...
that ranikot fort is in sindh ...right.....I would have visited it if we were one nation.....
and u could have visited the many places of india ...without any visa problem........:)
lolz....My ancestors lost alot when they crossed the border some 4 generations back....We left not so we can return...we left to leave...we dont want anything to do with that country where we lost soo many relatives....not really easy to forget..I remember many Indians agreeing and saying they understand how a certain group wouldnt want anything to do with the murderers of their ancestors...likewise! ....Maybe 10 years down you can ask my descendants :D

Last edited:
Build some toilets there ...I seriously dont wanna go to a country where someone will defecate in the open :blink: seriously I might just shoot the person out disgust!! :blink:
I was born in Karachi...lived near the sea my whole teen to young adult seen each sand and water colour possible ALHAMDULILLAH
The moon only inspired me coz we seek it for Eid :angel:
If you are talking about mad rikshaw drivers, horse shit and drunk bus drivers...we have them on this side of the border too ;)
lolz....My ancestors lost alot when they crossed the border some 4 generations back....We left not so we can return...we left to leave...we dont want anything to do with that country where we lost soo many relatives....not really easy to forget..I remember many Indians agreeing and saying they understand how a certain group wouldnt want anything to do with the murderers of their ancestors...likewise! ....Maybe 10 years down you can ask my descendants :D
What the hell I never wrote something on this thread

@Aeronaut I didn't wrote anything on this thread

I usually don't post on social issues but here i go!!
1) The girls are abducted.
2)They are forced to convert.
Clearly a case of human rights abuses in Pakistan..........

@Leader
Laws strictly forbid forced conversions dont they??
I am sure Law forbids forced conversions, moreover there is no concept of forced conversion in Islam
found this too, Indeed Shameful :(
The United Nations Refugee Agency reported in 2013 that at least 700 Christian girls in Pakistan are kidnapped and forced to convert to Islam every year. Additionally, the report claims 15 to 20 Hindu kidnapping cases are reported each month to the Hindu Council in Karachi alone, widespread complaints of forced conversions and forced child marriages of Hindu girls to Muslim men in Sindh province of Pakistan. The Human Rights Council of Pakistan has reported that cases of forced conversion are increasing
Refworld | USCIRF Annual Report 2013 - Countries of Particular Concern: Pakistan

Build some toilets there ...I seriously dont wanna go to a country where someone will defecate in the open seriously I might just shoot the person out disgust!!
I am inviting u to my county and u are making fun of it......:(
if u think pakistan is better than india then u need to reed this WB report....
Two-thirds get electricity: Less than half of Pakistanis have access to sanitation, says WB – The Express Tribune

sometime people don't value what they get easily....:D:D
BTW what is ALHAMDULILLAH

The moon only inspired me coz we seek it for Eid
common...moon inspires everyone whether its eid or not.....
have u never looked out of ur window at nite and gauged at the sky and looked at moon and felt like the energy of the universe flowing through u......:yes4:

If you are talking about mad rikshaw drivers, horse shit and drunk bus drivers...we have them on this side of the border too
okay if this is what u want to consider......if this is what u can only see across the border...then I will say no more....:(

lolz....My ancestors lost alot when they crossed the border some 4 generations back....We left not so we can return...we left to leave...we dont want anything to do with that country where we lost soo many relatives....not really easy to forget..I remember many Indians agreeing and saying they understand how a certain group wouldnt want anything to do with the murderers of their ancestors...likewise! ....Maybe 10 years down you can ask my descendants
so, u are actually from indian side.....:-).....from what place....tell me...
yes may be thats what ur ancestor felt that time...but things changes with time.....and so the social fabric and peoples thinking....
yes many people lost lives...but it not only from ur side but from both side.....i know its hard to forget but, one just cannot get stuck with it.....people need to move on.....lol...and u believe on all the hate speech that people say on pdf....
lol...In ten years u will have ur descendants......:D:D

I am inviting u to my county and u are making fun of it......:(
if u think pakistan is better than india then u need to reed this WB report....
Two-thirds get electricity: Less than half of Pakistanis have access to sanitation, says WB – The Express Tribune
Well in my whole life...and I am older than you I have never seen a Pakistani adult...not even a teenager defecate in public! So forgive me if for hygiene reasons it is disgusting to witness and a can cause some serious bacterial problems! Not to forget the smell!! :blink:

sometime people don't value what they get easily....:D:D
BTW what is ALHAMDULILLAH
True I like looking at the sea, was born near one, grew up near another and even while travelling I am never too far from it.... so I guess liking it is natural..Alhamdulillah = Alhamdu = All praise lillah = ALLAH hence all praise to ALLAH...like when one is happy/ satisfied they praise GOD...like Thank God but a little more...

common...moon inspires everyone whether its eid or not.....
have u never looked out of ur window at nite and gauged at the sky and looked at moon and felt like the energy of the universe flowing through u......:yes4:
I look at the moon and go Subhanallah what a beauty ALLAH created...then I go to sleep :P

okay if this is what u want to consider......if this is what u can only see across the border...then I will say no more....:(
Its not all I can see but it is what I feel esp when PDF Indians behaved the same towards Kashmiri...just reminds me of my own ancestors and how they prob faced the same!

so, u are actually from indian side.....:-).....from what place....tell me...
Nahh...cant be bothered much...was once upon a time but after seeing how Indians treat Kashmiris I am like great we left! Alhamdulillah :p:
yes may be thats what ur ancestor felt that time...but things changes with time.....and so the social fabric and peoples thinking....
yes many people lost lives...but it not only from ur side but from both side.....i know its hard to forget but, one just cannot get stuck with it.....people need to move on.....lol...and u believe on all the hate speech that people say on pdf....
lol...In ten years u will have ur descendants......:D:D
I dont believe in all the hate speech but it gives me no reason to keep hope in any change that could have taken place since 4 generations ago!

Back
Top Bottom