What's new

1000 Minority girls forced into marriage each year : Report

Well in my whole life...and I am older than you I have never seen a Pakistani adult...not even a teenager defecate in public! So forgive me if for hygiene reasons it is disgusting to witness and a can cause some serious bacterial problems! Not to forget the smell!! :blink:

True I like looking at the sea, was born near one, grew up near another and even while travelling I am never too far from it.... so I guess liking it is natural..Alhamdulillah = Alhamdu = All praise lillah = ALLAH hence all praise to ALLAH...like when one is happy/ satisfied they praise GOD...like Thank God but a little more...

I look at the moon and go Subhanallah what a beauty ALLAH created...then I go to sleep :P

Its not all I can see but it is what I feel esp when PDF Indians behaved the same towards Kashmiri...just reminds me of my own ancestors and how they prob faced the same!

Nahh...cant be bothered much...was once upon a time but after seeing how Indians treat Kashmiris I am like great we left! Alhamdulillah :p:
I dont believe in all the hate speech but it gives me no reason to keep hope in any change that could have taken place since 4 generations ago!

Talon people in Pakistan also defecate open but in remote villages, 27% rural compared to 60% rural Indians. Yes Pakistan urban centers are free of these things unlike India where 9% still defecate openly in cities. You will likely see them for sure if you ever visit India. Its considered quite normal there.

Talon people in Pakistan also defecate open but in remote villages, 27% rural compared to 60% rural Indians. Yes Pakistan urban centers are free of these things unlike India where 9% still defecate openly in cities. You will likely see them for sure if you ever visit India. Its considered quite normal there.
I dont know where you get your statistics...But I used to go to Pakistan every year for winter holidays and sometimes for Summer break and I have also been in Autumn and Spring...Maybe I am damn lucky I never seen even 1 human being defecating in public out of the percentage you present here!

Hey Marsha, @Marshmallow , you are supporting that troll Windjammer against me, by liking his post :pissed:

I always thought at least u and Talon, @Talon , will support me always. :(
lol i didnt know you were also in the participants:what: what's with your avatar?:what:

i read some of the posts of @Windjammer on other threads that day and he made sense there.....

ok i clicked the likes on ur posts too:tongue: happy?

Hey Marsha, @Marshmallow , you are supporting that troll Windjammer against me, by liking his post :pissed:

I always thought at least u and Talon, @Talon , will support me always. :(
:rofl: I have no idea what @Windjammer writes...I dont blindly reply but I do blindly thank :ashamed:

@Aka123 I didnt get notification for this post of yours :blink:

Only when @Marshmallow replied it did I get a notification... :blink:

@Talon @Marshmallow, Aka 123 is the cry baby on def.pk......every now and then pat his back or he'll just do what he's good at.

Funny-Baby-Crying-2.jpg

Last edited:
@Talon ... I delete my comments, because you and Marsha's here and in your respect. Sorry!

Anyhow I'll deal with Jammer later!

Last edited:

Pakistan population without acces to toilets? 18% in remote villages. India? 51% which also include cities. :lol:

Pakistan population without acces to toilets? 18% in remote villages. India? 51% which also include cities. :lol:

LOL

says who ? you ?
i have given you data right from the WB database. :coffee:

and what kind of shameless liar you are . . two different numbers in two different posts

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom