What's new

1000 Minority girls forced into marriage each year : Report

Hi Beautiful,
Don't want to hurt your sentiments but how many Miss Universe & Miss world are from Pakistan?
Also, if its true, your Soldiers should not have carried photos of Indian Heroines. (Hindu Girls):smitten:
WTF? dude are you gay?

Hindu from UP Bihar who else :disagree: Yes merge them with shit poor states of North India. Already we have to take care of Afghan refugees
what?

Believe me i don't know what type of Pakistanis have you meet to come to that conclusion, maybe bhiayas. Anyone getting that idea will be shipped to India on one way ticket. You guys can take as many of them as you like. Before that first start accepting Pakistani hindus who beg for Indian nationality.
Yes you're right they 're PAKISTANI hindus.So they're Pakistani first.
And if take them then we all also take the muslims along. As simple as that.

I have studied 6 years with them in europe,and again in china so i know them very well, infact they and some kashmiris in 1st yr ganged up and bullied indian students,everyone were scared as we were new, when we made a group and returned the treatment in one big fight the kashmiris became true indians after that and other started respecting as equals.LoL we even had a major fight for a friends sister who was constantly getting stalked by one pakistani.which came in news and brought both countries ambassadors to lecture us.o yeah i know them pretty well and they are friends with me even now in social media.They are fine but if push comes to shove we know where we stand.While you are confused it happens in a nice atmosphere untill reality dawns upon you.
I hold no nostalgic notions of Uniting again,we are good right now, we don't want trouble.:yes4:

Somehow I have had good Pakistani friends.
So I still harbor the notion of reuniting with our long lost brothers n sisters. :p:

and who might rule this united nation?
We can decide that with a democratic process.

Last edited:
You guys don't need to merge Bangladesh. Just give free VISA to us. There are already 50 million Bangladeshis in India. We will send 100 million more if given free VISA. :tup:

Big deal!!!
If we had to do merge with Bangladesh we would have done that immediately after 1965.
But both Pakistan and Bangladesh are not at peace since their inception. And there's just one solution that, the fledglings should merge with the behemoth.

And as for Mohajirs they left India...so how can they be what they never wanted to be...like some threads the Indians themselves said that India is not a country but many states shove together under the cultural umbrella! So in that sense Pakistanis are def not Indian! :coffee:

Flashback 65yrs. :coffee:

Talon said:
Why does every typical Indian think that Pakistanis only migrated from India? Like Pakistan was an empty piece of land when the Mohajirs migrated and not a single Pakistani was there to claim that Pakistanis are Pakistanis...

Which part of my post gave you that idea my dear???
Infact the Pakistan you're talking about didnt even exist back then. :-)
we had a bigger Punjab, a behemoth Rajasthan,Balochistan,Kashmir and sindh.

image.jpg

Exactly and that is my point. All Hindus should ideally follow her example. :agree:
Religion is a personal choice of a person so is the right to say yes/no to marriage. The above report is a contradiction in itself.

Hindus and christian are in extreme minority in pakistan hence giving them very less good options for marriage in their communities. Forced marriage is a curse for pakistan but i wouldnt count those cases as majority.

I guess people seem to ignore this part.

What % of posters here do you think actually read ( & possibly understand) a post with a cut & paste job ?

Very few I am sure.

Most read the title,form an opinion immediately without going into details,maybe glance thru looking for catch words to suit their preconceived notions & let fly.

What % of posters here do you think actually read ( & possibly understand) a post with a cut & paste job ?

Very few I am sure.

Most read the title,form an opinion immediately without going into details,maybe glance thru looking for catch words to suit their preconceived notions & let fly.

Those people form 99.9% of this forum.

Back
Top Bottom