What's new

1000 Minority girls forced into marriage each year : Report

How many Pakistanis have you met???
And with how many have youclosely interacted with??
:-)
The ones on the forum are fledgeling keyboard warriors.And most of them are extremists.
Dont go by their opinion.Those Pakistanis who have met Indians and vice versa may not share the same enthusiasm as mine but would not completely reject the idea at its inception.

If you really want to "meet" Indians then you can do so on the forum too.
I have Pakistani friends both in virtual and real life.
So I have every reason to believe on what I had said.

PS:
Dilettantish posts are made out of shear lack of knowledge of other nationalities.And somehow this thread proves it. :-)

Flashback 65yrs.
:coffee:
I have studied 6 years with them in europe,and again in china so i know them very well, infact they and some kashmiris in 1st yr ganged up and bullied indian students,everyone were scared as we were new, when we made a group and returned the treatment in one big fight the kashmiris became true indians after that and other started respecting as equals.LoL we even had a major fight for a friends sister who was constantly getting stalked by one pakistani.which came in news and brought both countries ambassadors to lecture us.:p:So yeah i know them pretty well and they are friends with me even now in social media.They are fine but if push comes to shove we know where we stand.While you are confused it happens in a nice atmosphere untill reality dawns upon you.
I hold no nostalgic notions of Uniting again,we are good right now, we don't want trouble.:yes4:

with thousands of posts, most of these indians are still on square one in mentality

These indians are not mature people. They will be in their 40s but their mental level is that of teenagers.

Thank you for a good response.
You are welcome :)

sure why not......:)
U drunk right? If not then enjoy this coz he has same thinking as you hav. only difference is they are far behind to create a state and you guys already have one rest your thinking is same.
image.jpg

Why not???
Because the topic of discussion here was India and Pakistan so I avoided including bangladesh. :-)
I have no objection to it whatsoever.

Btw was that an attempt to add fuel to fire??? :coffee:

You guys don't need to merge Bangladesh. Just give free VISA to us. There are already 50 million Bangladeshis in India. We will send 100 million more if given free VISA. :tup:

You guys don't need to merge Bangladesh. Just give free VISA to us. There are already 50 million Bangladeshis in India. We will send 100 million more if given free VISA. :tup:

They won't. Awamists like yourself can never be trusted :omghaha:

Read this, from an Indian Drama ? Reproducing extracts..

Politics of blasphemy | TNS - The News on Sunday

The trial court’s decision to award death sentence to Sawan Masih of Lahore’s Joseph Colony case must have caused disappointment to all defenders of justice in the country — it has certainly sharpened the feelings of fear and despair among members of religious minorities. If the government fails to take note of this situation and delays damage control measures it will not only attract blame for ignoring its duty to one of the most vulnerable sections of the population, it will also strengthen the challenges to the state’s democratic premises and the country’s social fabric.

The matter of Sawan Masih is before the high court now and he may well join the list of blasphemy accused whose death sentence has been overturned by superior courts. Yet he is likely to stay in prison for a long time. Like Aasia Bibi for example, who was awarded death sentence by the trial court in December 2009, has been in jail since her arrest in June that year, and the high court started hearing her appeal only a week ago. One of the hazards the blasphemy accused face is the near impossibility of their being released on bail during trial or appeal proceedings — and this is something that needs to be looked into.

The Sawan Masih case has special features his community cannot ignore. The trouble arose during a drinking brawl between two economically hard-up friends. The first reaction of the local community was to ignore the matter and that caused a long delay in the filing of the FIR. The situation deteriorated when outsiders jumped into the fray and the police, instead of protecting the Christians residing in the Joseph Colony, told them to leave their homes. More than a hundred houses were burnt down. Since the rioters, arsonists and their collaborators in the police have not been made to pay for their crimes, the conviction of Sawan Masih raises critical questions about the capacity of the executive and the judicial organs of the state to do justice to all people even-handedly, especially between members of the majority and minority communities.

Then there have been other cases that have caused much public anxiety. Mohammad Ashraf Gola, a former chairman of the municipal committee of Pind Dadan Khan in Jhelum district, was acquitted of the blasphemy charge by the Lahore High Court. A few days later, he was gunned down by men the police quite casually describes as ‘unidentified’!

A recent development that has contributed to abuse of the blasphemy provision of the Penal Code is an organised campaign to find blasphemers even if they are not easily visible.
I see you like red...let me high light a very important point you failed to highlight for readers! Damage control?

What if I equate this to the story of the Kashmiris? How they were asked to pack and leave their boarding just coz they rejoiced the winning of a team they favoured and the rest of the Indians didnt? What protection were they given? Were they not asked to pack and leave and I recall PDF Indians saying it was a wise move to protect them from being hurt? Well why is this case above different?

Now a journalist using the word quite casually because the police couldnt catch the men? Does it not happen in India? Are 100% of the criminals caught in India...or should I ask are 100% of the criminals related to individual crimes against a minority group caught? All 100%? Are they no cover ups? Is India so perfect then how did rape crimes go to new heights where did the confidence of the rapists come from?

Good news, thousand girls will have the chance to go to Jannat every year. These are girls are embracing Islam as a way out of Hindutva tyranny. The dalits of India are also escaping the tyranny of brahmins and accepting other religions.

Flashback 65yrs.
:coffee:
Why does every typical Indian think that Pakistanis only migrated from India? Like Pakistan was an empty piece of land when the Mohajirs migrated and not a single Pakistani was there to claim that Pakistanis are Pakistanis...Man this mentality is soo similar to the MQM am sure you and Altaf are siblings!

And as for Mohajirs they left India...so how can they be what they never wanted to be...like some threads the Indians themselves said that India is not a country but many states shove together under the cultural umbrella! So in that sense Pakistanis are def not Indian! :coffee:

dude, phulease, we have more beautiful girls here in Pakistan than you have in India, so as a result your already invalid argument is invalidated even more

Hi Beautiful,
Don't want to hurt your sentiments but how many Miss Universe & Miss world are from Pakistan?
Also, if its true, your Soldiers should not have carried photos of Indian Heroines. (Hindu Girls):smitten:

I see you like red...let me high light a very important point you failed to highlight for readers! Damage control?

What if I equate this to the story of the Kashmiris? How they were asked to pack and leave their boarding just coz they rejoiced the winning of a team they favoured and the rest of the Indians didnt? What protection were they given? Were they not asked to pack and leave and I recall PDF Indians saying it was a wise move to protect them from being hurt? Well why is this case above different?

Now a journalist using the word quite casually because the police couldnt catch the men? Does it not happen in India? Are 100% of the criminals caught in India...or should I ask are 100% of the criminals related to individual crimes against a minority group caught? All 100%? Are they no cover ups? Is India so perfect then how did rape crimes go to new heights where did the confidence of the rapists come from?

I have reproduced an article I read in a Pak newspaper.

The discussion thus far has been on ts contents. My comments relating to the performance / attitude of Police in S Asia have been mentioned in my posts - they are the same all over. In any case it was in response to an observation of a Turk .

Now, if you dont like it instead of arguing with the messenger interact with the Editor or author of the article.

The world is messed up, which is why I propose we just destroy it. You can count on me when I become the president of the U.S. you bet I will bury all of Pangea under the oceans engulfing this earth. I promise I won't let anybody down.
Dammit, Hazzy, now I gotta vote for you.

@mods

Can this topic be locked , its now leading no where & is getting to be a mud slinging match.

Back
Top Bottom