What's new

1000 Minority girls forced into marriage each year : Report

Its bitter truth, despite so much reservation vast majority of tribals and dalits live in extreme poverty in India.
lola....u take too much lesson on india but for get to look in ur own backyard......
many dalit and tribals hae joined the main stream life...and many don't want to abandon their thousand's or year old culture....
we are a nation on 1.25 billion people .....and this much population will take time .....

The ones on the forum are fledgeling keyboard warriors.And most of them are extremists.
Dont go by their opinion.Those Pakistanis who have met Indians and vice versa may not share the same enthusiasm as mine but would not completely reject the idea at its inception.

:coffee:

indians in the UAE, know how Pakistanis in the UAE feel about indians

Pakistanis are NOT indians.

if u hindu indians don't love us, then why are you here on our forum?
lol....u believe we are here to love u people.....
thats the lamest question....
u people know very well ..why we are here.......;)

excerpt form the original Report of MOVEMENT FOR SOLIDARITY & PEACE

Estimates therefore range from 100 (4) to 700 (5) victim Christian girls per year. For the Hindu community, the most conservative estimates put the number of victims at 300 per year (6)

sources:

4- Qaiser, Junaid. “Mazhabi aqliyaton ke huqooq aur azadiyon ki pamali” (Daily Mashriq, 19 April 2012)
5- Agenzia Fides. “Forced conversions to Islam: Summit of the National Commission of Minorities” (News.VA, 12 April 2012). Retrieved on 22 July 2012 from ASIA/PAKISTAN - Forced conversions to Islam: Summit of the National Commission for Minorities
6- Qaiser, Junaid. “Mazhabi aqliyaton ke huqooq aur azadiyon ki pamali” (Daily Mashriq, 19 April 2012)

Points to be observe here:

1- First of All its an estimate ..... who estimated it .... ??

2- How they or their claim sources estimate these numbers is unknown

3- this is the only sentence in which they claim these numbers in the whole report & after this they didn't even bother to elaborate further or discuss about this figures.

4- A 'newspaper article' is given as a source 2 out of three times & more interesting thing is 'this article' was published in a newspaper which have an 'unverified claim circulation of 50,000' only .... (look like such an authentic source ....... :close_tema:)
5- figure of 700 is claimed by another foreign NGO without providing the source or data to support their claim.

6- Well this 'socially active & responsible NGO' is least bother to provide any contact details address, person or organisation structure at their website.

7- The most funny thing is they are still pursuing an online petition campaign against Nawab Aslam Raisani (former CM Balochistan, sacked by former PM Pakistan in January 2013) such an active NGO ..... :haha::haha:

Last edited:
Powerty have no bounds of a Cast you will find huge number brahmins and thakurs living extreme poverty in india thats why parties like Bsp and Sp are talking about Reservations for Upper cast also.

Please tell to ignorant westerner, your propaganda will not work here.

I dont think so.It is their demand for a new nation .Not us.
May there is some old Pakistanis in Pakistan that have a positive attitude towards India.But that is generation is gone.Present generation dont care about historical connection.Pakistan already lose their direction when they fell under military dictatorship.
We Indians and Pakistan are in opposite direction.No one can change that reality.

I would blame Gen.Zia for injecting so much venom into the new generation of Pakistan.

indians in the UAE, know how Pakistanis in the UAE feel about indians
Excuse me...that one just whooshed over my head. :coffee:

The older generation is still there in big numbers.

If that generation could anything in past decades ,Pakistan might become an Asian tiger .But sane words is not audible usually ,So lot of money that needed for social upliftment is diverted for defence needs.That is main reason for social evil like this.
We are looking for a good relationship with Pakistan but we dont have much expectation.Peace History is written like that .

That love was gone when in 47 punjabi sikh/hindus started genocide of East punjab muslims. Yes west punjabi muslims also killed in revenge but there is difference between revenge and systematic genocide with help of Indian goverment.

So Pakistani punjabis hate punjabi hindus/sikhs and will never forget 47 genocide.

40% of East Punjab Muslims, from Jammu to Ambala, down to Gurgaon, did not arrive alive back to Pakistan.

This is engrained in the psyche of Pakistanis living in Punjab and Sindh and Azad Jammu and Kashmir. They will never forget these genocidal hindus

Why not???
Because the topic of discussion here was India and Pakistan so I avoided including bangladesh. :-)
I have no objection to it whatsoever.

Btw was that an attempt to add fuel to fire??? :coffee:

Well never seen any hindu talking about merging with Bangladesh. Its all about Pakistan when the reality is we are much further away and only going farther in separating. While Bengalis are closer to you.

A number of reasons..

By the time Police is goaded into investigation and a case is filed she is a mother and is torn between her children and parents.

Even if she deposes against her abductors and husband by the time the court decides she still has to live with them till custody is handed over.Further, the husband can go to a higher court which can be made to drag for years. By then she has more children.

Next is the unacceptability in the family / society she came from.

Lastly, her parents may be living in the same village/ colony. Even if she were to go back, she would be living next door !

The list goes on - apply yourself.
Not to forget threats to life for not supporting the abductor. This has been identified as a major reason for girls to not speak in front of police and court against their kidnappers. Got to know about it in a video about a year ago.

I would blame Gen.Zia for injecting so much venom into the new generation of Pakistan.

The old generation is alive and still there. General zia is not needed.

There is no evidence for the above stated rhetoric.

"1000 Muslim girls are forced to have sex with American boys in America every year"

Yeah, what now?

Few incidents here and there are possible...but a systematic occurring of this phenomenon holds no water.
These incidents are recorded by Pak's own minority groups. Why would Pak's own minorities want to spread wrong propaganda against their country?

How many Pakistanis have you met???
And with how many have youclosely interacted with??
:-)
The ones on the forum are fledgeling keyboard warriors.And most of them are extremists.
Dont go by their opinion.Those Pakistanis who have met Indians and vice versa may not share the same enthusiasm as mine but would not completely reject the idea at its inception.

If you really want to "meet" Indians then you can do so on the forum too.
I have Pakistani friends both in virtual and real life.
So I have every reason to believe on what I had said.

PS:
Dilettantish posts are made out of shear lack of knowledge of other nationalities.And somehow this thread proves it. :-)

Flashback 65yrs.
:coffee:

Believe me i don't know what type of Pakistanis have you meet to come to that conclusion, maybe bhiayas. Anyone getting that idea will be shipped to India on one way ticket. You guys can take as many of them as you like. Before that first start accepting Pakistani hindus who beg for Indian nationality.

It doesnt matter whether General Zia did it or not.Damage is Done.
Pakistan new generations lost its control.TTP and other terrorists groups,minority atrocities all wrote in a single page .They need fundamental change from school education itself.But I dont expect a miracle .After all it is too difficult for a change.
Time and Tide waits for none.

Back
Top Bottom