What's new

1000 Minority girls forced into marriage each year : Report

Majority of hindu lefts are dalits, they are basically carry nomadic life style. Similar groups in India live in extreme poverty. They were never accepted in mainstream by hindus, so they didn't care to move to India, or were too poor to move out. Maybe also its possible they didn't even knew about partition till much later living in remote areas.

Who told you that?
You know India only through internet and some Pak newspapers.Have you ever been in India?
Do you know anything about the privilege of dalits in India?Except someparts of North India ,all other areas including South India
give a lot of privilege to dalits including reservation.Please comment if you know anything about subject otherwise just shut up/
And wait a minute .You can forcefully convert peoples if they are dalits .What a lame excuse.,pathetic
Still you cant agree with the reality.Forget about numbers ,at least we can assume something like must be happening in Pakistan,otherwise they dont publish like a report like this.
You land your rule and your law.we dont have any say in that.But dont comment about the minority protection in India with a pathetic human rights record like this of yours.

Who told you that?
You know India only through internet and some Pak newspapers.Have you ever been in India?
Do you know anything about the privilege of dalits in India?Except someparts of North India ,all other areas including South India
give a lot of privilege to dalits including reservation.Please comment if you know anything about subject otherwise just shut up/
And wait a minute .You can forcefully convert peoples if they are dalits .What a lame excuse.,pathetic
Still you cant agree with the reality.Forget about numbers ,at least we can assume something like must be happening in Pakistan,otherwise they dont publish like a report like this.
You land your rule and your law.we dont have any say in that.But dont comment about the minority protection in India with a pathetic human rights record like this of yours.

Its bitter truth, despite so much reservation vast majority of tribals and dalits live in extreme poverty in India.

Its bitter truth, despite so much reservation vast majority of tribals and dalits live in extreme poverty in India.

How do you know that?
I have friends from this so called dalit community.One of them who leave his engineering education for music practice got a total subsidy from our government .Do you know his fee in an year? 1000 Rupees ,Just 1000 rupees.
You cant even condemn this pathetic process in your country.But you still argue with me about the minority ,human rights protection in India.According to this article Pakistan mindset is still in medieval age.It is not a surprise .After all that country is filled with peoples like you .
Your only source is internet or some newspapers or magazines .So dont be so smart .You know nothing about India.Forget about India
I want to know what is your opinion about this article?I challenge you.Can you condemn this ?

I wonder what Pakistanis have to say about this??

with thousands of posts, most of these indians are still on square one in mentality

There is no evidence for the above stated rhetoric.

"1000 Muslim girls are forced to have sex with American boys in America every year"

Yeah, what now?

Few incidents here and there are possible...but a systematic occurring of this phenomenon holds no water.

These indians are not mature people. They will be in their 40s but their mental level is that of teenagers.

I am from south India I dont share your enthusiasm in uniting with Pakistan, we seperated cos they didnt want to live with Hindus, why should we court trouble and embrace trouble again, its good as it is now.i seen enough pakistanis and studied with them so my idea of them is different than yours.

Thank you for a good response.

Last edited:
Had enough of India and secularism BS, time to end it, declare India as Hindu nation, those who want to stay obey uniform civil code and be respectful of hindus otherwise, they can go to hell.We already gave them a piece of our nation.

Hinduism has survived thousands of years because it allows its followers to be openminded.
A city like Varanasi which has been inhabited uninterruptedly ( No other city in the world can claim this )throughout the history, is a proof of how hinduism has survived despite the attacks on it.
When it comes to rising from ashes Japan is not our role model but varanasi is.
Hinduism is not a religion but a way of life.I might go on days without praying but that doesnt rust the connection that I have with the higher being. Hinduism doesnt force its followers to do something against their will.
Secularism is no BS...it is the only way forward.We hindus dont have a regresive mentality...I strongly believe.

Let the government bring about UCC.We have had toothless and spineless governments till now who only believed in vote banking. UCC could have been easily introduced after independence.But Mr.Nehru in his typical style said "muslims are not ready for it yet".
And thats the reason we still have the elephant in the room.
It all started with Jinnah and Nehru.And continues to live on even after the death of those behemoths.

Who told you that?

@Nuri Natt is good in creating cheap fantasies. ;)

What you described is something from an Indian drama serial!

Read this, from an Indian Drama ? Reproducing extracts..

Politics of blasphemy | TNS - The News on Sunday

The trial court’s decision to award death sentence to Sawan Masih of Lahore’s Joseph Colony case must have caused disappointment to all defenders of justice in the country — it has certainly sharpened the feelings of fear and despair among members of religious minorities. If the government fails to take note of this situation and delays damage control measures it will not only attract blame for ignoring its duty to one of the most vulnerable sections of the population, it will also strengthen the challenges to the state’s democratic premises and the country’s social fabric.

The matter of Sawan Masih is before the high court now and he may well join the list of blasphemy accused whose death sentence has been overturned by superior courts. Yet he is likely to stay in prison for a long time. Like Aasia Bibi for example, who was awarded death sentence by the trial court in December 2009, has been in jail since her arrest in June that year, and the high court started hearing her appeal only a week ago. One of the hazards the blasphemy accused face is the near impossibility of their being released on bail during trial or appeal proceedings — and this is something that needs to be looked into.

The Sawan Masih case has special features his community cannot ignore. The trouble arose during a drinking brawl between two economically hard-up friends. The first reaction of the local community was to ignore the matter and that caused a long delay in the filing of the FIR. The situation deteriorated when outsiders jumped into the fray and the police, instead of protecting the Christians residing in the Joseph Colony, told them to leave their homes. More than a hundred houses were burnt down. Since the rioters, arsonists and their collaborators in the police have not been made to pay for their crimes, the conviction of Sawan Masih raises critical questions about the capacity of the executive and the judicial organs of the state to do justice to all people even-handedly, especially between members of the majority and minority communities.

Then there have been other cases that have caused much public anxiety. Mohammad Ashraf Gola, a former chairman of the municipal committee of Pind Dadan Khan in Jhelum district, was acquitted of the blasphemy charge by the Lahore High Court. A few days later, he was gunned down by men the police quite casually describes as ‘unidentified’!

A recent development that has contributed to abuse of the blasphemy provision of the Penal Code is an organised campaign to find blasphemers even if they are not easily visible.

Powerty have no bounds of a Cast you will find huge number brahmins and thakurs living extreme poverty in india thats why parties like Bsp and Sp are talking about Reservations for Upper cast also.

Why Bangladesh isn't given the same chance to merge with India?

@IamBengali why these hindus keep ignoring you and instead dream about merging with Pakistan? You guys are much closer to them.

Why not???
Because the topic of discussion here was India and Pakistan so I avoided including bangladesh. :-)
I have no objection to it whatsoever.

Btw was that an attempt to add fuel to fire??? :coffee:

Have you met an Indian???
I have met many Pakistanis and I can claim that Indians and Pakistanis still share a lot in common.

I dont think so.It is their demand for a new nation .Not us.
May there is some old Pakistanis in Pakistan that have a positive attitude towards India.But that is generation is gone.Present generation dont care about historical connection.Pakistan already lose their direction when they fell under military dictatorship.
We Indians and Pakistan are in opposite direction.No one can change that reality.

That love was gone when in 47 punjabi sikh/hindus started genocide of East punjab muslims. Yes west punjabi muslims also killed in revenge but there is difference between revenge and systematic genocide with help of Indian goverment.

So Pakistani punjabis hate punjabi hindus/sikhs and will never forget 47 genocide.
no body loves u people either....
keep that in mind...and there ain't going to be any merger.......
no body want to join pakistan.....lol.....don't get over board in ur imagination......

For thousands of years Pakistan and India were united.
We parted ways just 65yrs back.
I am optimistic about it.

Pakistanis are NOT indians.

no body loves u people either....
keep that in mind...and there ain't going to be any merger.......
no body want to join pakistan.....lol.....don't get over board in ur imagination......

if u hindu indians don't love us, then why are you here on our forum?

I am from south India I dont share your enthusiasm in uniting with Pakistan, we seperated cos they didnt want to live with Hindus, why should we court trouble and embrace trouble again, its good as it is now.i seen enough pakistanis and studied with them so my idea of them is different than yours.

How many Pakistanis have you met???
And with how many have youclosely interacted with??
:-)
The ones on the forum are fledgeling keyboard warriors.And most of them are extremists.
Dont go by their opinion.Those Pakistanis who have met Indians and vice versa may not share the same enthusiasm as mine but would not completely reject the idea at its inception.
how may i meet Indian?

If you really want to "meet" Indians then you can do so on the forum too.
I have Pakistani friends both in virtual and real life.
So I have every reason to believe on what I had said.

PS:
Dilettantish posts are made out of shear lack of knowledge of other nationalities.And somehow this thread proves it. :-)

Pakistanis are NOT indians.
Flashback 65yrs.
:coffee:

I dont think so.It is their demand for a new nation .Not us.
May there is some old Pakistanis in Pakistan that have a positive attitude towards India.But that is generation is gone.Present generation dont care about historical connection.Pakistan already lose their direction when they fell under military dictatorship.
We Indians and Pakistan are in opposite direction.No one can change that reality.

The older generation is still there in big numbers.

Back
Top Bottom