What's new

1000 Minority girls forced into marriage each year : Report

I saw the fight bw you and Lion Chamar,One of the best fights i have seen here . :D

LOL some people cannot handle the truth so they get personal and then when I respond back they report like children. :cheesy:

LOL some people cannot handle the truth so they get personal and then when I respond back they report like children. :cheesy:
You acted with restraint initially thats why you got owned but he was pissed at Shan if i am not mitaken :lol:
Lol they work with me in my office. :lol:
ok so what they say to you?? Are they happy or they want to migrate to India??

ok so what they say to you?? Are they happy or they want to migrate to India??

None of them ever said that they want to migrate to India. In fact in latest matches against India in WC an in Asia cup they were supporting Pakistan along with us. It makes sense. They all belong to well established families. why would they migrate to any other country and start from the scratch.

You acted with restraint initially thats why you got owned but he was pissed at Shan if i am not mitaken :lol:

How did I get owned? He had to make up stuff when he didn't like the truth behind history that I was telling him. Anyway it doesn't matter I do not even remember half of what happened. :D

I would have given a negative rating for you if I had the power ... :angry:

It got published long back,you cant do anything about it.:p:

kurup said:
Nope , instead India will be filled with thousand of more problems .
Agreed.
But that would be also be an end to so many other problems.
Instead of 2 hostile enemies we would have just one.

kurup said:
and the majority will have a thousand more reasons to worry about .

Minorities mostly are discriminated on the basis of their religion.This would have brought an end to that issue too.

kurup said:
I can assure you most South Indians don't think so .
Talk for yourself Mr.Kurup.
I have heard them too. :-)

kurup said:
What makes you think that this will only bring prosperity ??
The defence budget would decrease and that would help us divert the money and attention to a lot of other causes.
Pakistan btw is rich in resources which is an added advantage.
Our technology,defence and exports etc would get a boost.

LOL and now Indians make such decisions, you would think you should know what Pakistanis think of Hindustan by now considering you have been here a while yet talking about removing borders. :rolleyes:

Voilà!!!
I 've managed to unite Indians and Pakistanis on atleast one issue.
I guess its working already. :-)

Off topic:
Why were you banned?

It takes so long to file a kindnapping? And how can the parents live at home if next door her daughter is being raped. sane parents would die or die trying to safe their daughters. She could also flee at home if she lives next door with her abducter. Seems to me it is just a case of tough love and the girl chooses to be with the man so the family can't help her. I mean I'f she is kidnapped just kidnap her back. It is your own blood.

They dont abduct a girl of powerful/impactful family but the poor second class citizens. If you speak against the wish of those people, you may end up losing your life to AK's or persecuted by court for alleged blasphemy.

Some exact figures in this so called report. 1000 girls. 700 christians. 300 hindus. :lol:

Anyways non credible propaganda report. Has sh!t authenticity. Indians should come with something more authentic on forced marriages issue. This report is BS.

Exactly. A report by some unknown NGO. With some highly dubious figures. I don't how come this organization got such exact figures. 1000 girls. 700 christians. 300 hindus.

I previously read about another figure that on average 25 Hindu women are kidnapped per month in Pakistan for forced conversion.

BS this article is a propaganda piece against Pakistan, yes some girls are kidnapped but most never go to court because they wanted to marry the boy but parents didn't approve since he was a Muslim so she runs away with him.

So, you too believe that 10 years old Hindu girl can elope with Muslim boy and Pakistani court legitimizing this eloping of 10 years old girls. You better come with more convincing nonsense.

Last edited:
Ohhh phaleez not that guy.
He's crazy.
I have given many reasons on this thread as to why I think India and Pakistan should be united.But what is your reason to vote NO??

I have no idea.:meeting:
ahhhh, but still i dont think it can work out you know? both countries have to meet different people, the broke up a long time ago, and i dont think they want to continue this relationship

So, you too believe that 10 years old Hindu girl can elope with Muslim boy and Pakistani court legitimizing this eloping of 10 years old. You better come with more convincing nonsense.

Are you retarded? Do not answer that I already know you are. :lol: Most of the women who marry Muslims are not 10 year old, Rinkle Kumari was 19 she loved a Muslim boy and converted to marry him yet her family refused to accept it and it ended up in court anyway even though there was no forced conversion. This is the case most of the time.

Are you retarded? Do not answer that I already know you are. :lol: Most of the women who marry Muslims are not 10 year old, Rinkle Kumari was 19 she loved a Muslim boy and converted to marry him yet her family refused to accept it and it ended up in court anyway even though there was no forced conversion. This is the case most of the time.

There are cases of certain girl who were kidnapped at the age of 10 years but under Mullah pressure your court legitimized such forced conversion of 10 years old girl making the mockery of judicial system. In which judicial system, 10 years old girl can decide their future of getting married without the consent of her parents. :wacko:

Hindus are not limited to Pakistan and India.Hindus live in many south asian countries.Once the influx of hindu minorities begins from one country then we would not be able to stop it from other countries too.That would further raise the population- inflation issue.
And why should we swap the sunni population of our country??
This is down right communal.Muslims are as much Indian as hindus are.
We are not swapping. Nevah!!!
Then we kick out the troublemakers in India and pole vaulters to other nations to minimize the population surge.

ahhhh, but still i dont think it can work out you know? both countries have to meet different people, the broke up a long time ago, and i dont think they want to continue this relationship

For thousands of years Pakistan and India were united.
We parted ways just 65yrs back.
I am optimistic about it.

Back
Top Bottom