What's new

1000 Minority girls forced into marriage each year : Report

There are many such cases where interfaith love marriages take place without family consent even in many cases Muslim couples are also harassed by their families for marrying without their consent so when these couples are produced in court they tell the truth.

Their families file fabricated cases of abduction

Some are indeed fabricated but there are ones that are true and that is still too many. If Muslim girls can be abducted by feudal lords and raped and forced to marry, then minority women are even more danger. But hey, since when has security of life and honour been a priority for todays government or yesterdays government. I'm glad these things come out. Awareness is the first step to take to combat such evil.

knock yourself out

dude, i doubt some American kidnapped Aafia Siddique, converted her to Christianity and then married her LOL

i was just talking about kidnapping part ! what if the report is true by any chance?

Ok yo yo it's a forum I did not know that. So you are voting for Modi as well?. Why should I worry if you are voting for a killer. Your future is not different then this story.its you who need to worry. I am just discussing :-)

But you want to implement them as a state policies. Do you?
sure why not......:)

LOla.....
from where did u got that gif....
its from bleach....do u watch that....animation...
its rukia(lady) kicking Kon.....:lol::lol:
WOAH, i thought that was a boy...............damn, and i have heard of bleach but i have stopped watching anime lately

WOAH, i thought that was a boy...............damn, and i have heard of bleach but i have stopped watching anime lately
this animation was in its prime a few years back but lost its ground and naruto became the new no. 1 ..though its still one of my fav. ////

Fair enough mate. Just a question have you heard about these Rajas this guy was talking about? :what:

Back in 47 there were close to 526 princely states that merged into the Indian Union.

Most either trace their linage to a Raja or Nawab.

Its in the mind, just read, imagine & whistle your way ahead.

Firstly the only time you show such "strength" is against a weak minority, we all know what happens when you face us in neutral countries you are quiet like mice.

Moderators ban this "Rajasingh". Although I have to say at least he is honest.
Don't stereotype all Indians and Tamils in UK like Gujarati's. Come to Wembley and Alperton and see how Tamils are running it. Ross Kemp even made a documentary about us and how we own it. Everyone is scared of us.

Opinions of teenagers for whom newspaper articles are touchstone and who havent met Indians all their life,is nothing but just a few empty words.
ok..........

Y u do this? :cray:

Edit: @Jf Thunder - Refusing @levina's offer of union
explain.png

this animation was in its prime a few years back but lost its ground and naruto became the new no. 1 ..though its still one of my fav. ////
Fairy Tail and One Piece r da best

Back
Top Bottom