What's new

1000 Minority girls forced into marriage each year : Report

Thank God... else I was planning to leave Earth (again) :)
65363-Black-Hippie-Dude-Wig-With-Headband-large.jpg

Who the hell are these Rajas?

Mythical people that this guy belongs to. I thought he meant Rajputs, but no it's something far greater.

I heard they can be found in the coldest remote regions of the Himalayas. Their average height is 7ft 8. Their coming of age is to eat a king cobra alive and then go and fight a tiger with their bare hands. Their fury is unmatched. But sadly the internet age has come and we find one of them on here now. Their traditions are dying out.

Dude this guy wants to rape and kill your minority. How can you even compare that to me just messing with him. But I will heed your point.

Relax

We are not sharing a Jagir or inheritance.

Opinions are everywhere, just hear them, air your own & move on.

On the eve independence day this year I was called up by a journo who works for a newspaper,ostensibly they were taking a survey.
And she asked me this "Can Pakistan and India be one again??"
My answer was YES.
Together we will be a stronger nation.No kidding.
For thousands of years we have coexisted.Then why was it that a Jinnah and Nehru could divide a nation into two???
I believe Pakistan will find a solution to all its problems once it is united with India.At the same time the minorities in India would have something to cheer about.
I live in UAE and I have so many Pakistanis around me.I have not once felt that they we are different...we talk and think alike. Its not unusual for a Pakistani here to be called an Indian.
I understand that there has been bloodshed and lot of ill will after the independence.But why not unite for the prosperity of billions of people???
images.jpg

Mythical people that this guy belongs to. I thought he meant Rajputs, but no it's something far greater.

I heard they can be found in the coldest remote regions of the Himalayas. Their average height is 7ft 8. Their coming of age is to eat a king cobra alive and then go and fight a tiger with their bare hands. Their fury is unmatched. But sadly the internet age has come and we find one of them on here now. Their traditions are dying out.

Why is he bragging about his height? He's only 5'11 ? :laugh:

Why no death penalty for these buggerS? Since when did insulting religion become a far greater sin than forcing a girl to marry without her/ her parents permission?

That is another matter.

As far as abduction and forced marriage is concerned it is in NO way allowed neither approved . This shameful act should be checked and punished .

I'm wondering why the kidnapped girls take the side of the abducter at court if she doesn't want him. Doesn't make sense.

There are many such cases where interfaith love marriages take place without family consent even in many cases Muslim couples are also harassed by their families for marrying without their consent so when these couples are produced in court they tell the truth.

Their families file fabricated cases of abduction

Relax

We are not sharing a Jagir or inheritance.

Opinions are everywhere, just hear them, air your own & move on.

Fair enough mate. Just a question have you heard about these Rajas this guy was talking about? :what:

Why is he bragging about his height? He's only 5'11 ? :laugh:

:cheesy: That's why I asked for more info i.e. bicep size etc. He didn't provide enough information to determine if he was the mythical warrior that legend has foretold of. You know Game of Thrones stuff. :woot:

Back
Top Bottom