What's new

1000 Minority girls forced into marriage each year : Report

Troll......You just came off saying the same thing on another thread. You have issues. Moderators please get rid of these.

i am saying truth. u dont like .. ur issue.

I AM A RAJA, I am 5 11 and most Rajas are around 6ft. I would intimidate you easily.

LOL sure you are...Ever heard of internet heights being exaggerated? That also makes you a good several inches over the average Indian male height. Don't lie now.

Suffice to say my real height is greater than you net height hahahahhaah. You couldn't intimidate me if your life depended on it.

i am saying truth. u dont like .. ur issue.

No you are talking BS. Yes, I do have a problem with that.

If you don't like please feel free to leave.

Firstly the only time you show such "strength" is against a weak minority, we all know what happens when you face us in neutral countries you are quiet like mice.

Moderators ban this "Rajasingh". Although I have to say at least he is honest.

Why would we want to "face" you in neutral countries? WE are there to become rich, learn and prosper. You have the mentality of blacks.

LOL sure you are...Ever heard of internet heights being exaggerated? That also makes you a good several inches over the average Indian male height. Don't lie now.

Suffice to say my real height is greater than you net height hahahahhaah. You couldn't intimidate me if your life depended on it.

No you are talking BS. Yes, I do have a problem with that.

If you don't like please feel free to leave.

i have no problem ur rantings .. please keep doing!

Bunch of cry babies. Seriously.

exactly !! over a non issue !

Why would we want to "face" you in neutral countries? WE are there to become rich, learn and prosper. You have the mentality of blacks.

I suggest you tell that to your tough Saffron warrior friend who wants to inflict violence on a hapless minority. It's a known fact his type can't do anything when the odds are evened. By the way I don't mean Indians in general man.

I suggest you tell that to your tough Saffron warrior friend who wants to inflict violence on a hapless minority. It's a known fact his type can't do anything when the odds are evened. By the way I don't mean Indians in general man.

LOL yea that guy is just trolling.

If you look at any Muslim majority country in the world, a very common strategy used by Muslims is ethnic cleansing of non-Muslims.

The state/Govt and common Muslim people of Pakistan are obviously complicit in these crimes. I can imagine 1 or 2 such cases, but thousands, and that too yearly? It shows that the Pakistani people and Govt are not only complicit, but also encouraging the rape and conversion of Non-muslim women to make more muslims.

Shameful actions indeed by Muslims and Pakistanis.
sorry but i am a Muslim and Pakistani, and i didnt abduct any one till now

i have no problem ur rantings .. please keep doing!

Obviously you do as you keep on replying to me. By the way do I come across ranting? I'm actually wetting myself laughing at some of the comments here.

LOL yea that guy is just trolling.

I know just an idiot. Like I said before making money and being set for life is the way forward. Indians do well in this. I'm just referring to his "type" and not Indians in general at all.

Obviously you do as you keep on replying to me. By the way do I come across ranting? I'm actually wetting myself laughing at some of the comments here.

i am actually enjoying ur rantings !!

It's the truth, hard to accept but mussallman are naturally small compared to raja. You are most likely 5 ft 5.

Muslims in India maybe. Not Pakistanis. We have the tallest average height. But seriously dude quit whilst you are ahead.

i am actually enjoying ur rantings !!

Oh that's nice. It won't be for long, the sun is shining outside and I'm going to step out. You can save them onto your hard-drive for bringing back over and over again, to entertain you of course. :-)

looks like there is a shortage of native Muslim Girls in Pakistan...:sick:
There is shortage of girls for 'upper' caste people. My Manager(now DGM) waited untill he was of 34 years age then he managed to find a girl of his caste.

PS. He is from Gaikwad family probably belongs to Maharashtra

@waz @RajaSingh

Why are you Gents getting so agitated and personal ?

None of what you both say to each other is either going to change anything or matter to both countries. This is a forum and we are simply exchanging news & views.

Relax, your banter is making things bad,

There is shortage of girls for 'upper' caste people. My Manager(now DGM) waited untill he was of 34 years age then he managed to find a girl of his caste.

PS. He is from Gaikwad family probably belongs to Maharashtra

Both your flags indicate you are a Pakistani living in Pakistan

Wonder how you have an Indian manager in Pakistan ?

Back
Top Bottom