What's new

1000 Minority girls forced into marriage each year : Report

This is the habit of weak mussallman, the only thing mussallman understand are swords and bullets.
Under Modi, for every Hindu or Sikh killed in Pakistan, we will kill 50 Muslims and if any sickulars say anything we will kill them.
Pakistan is Hindu land and belongs to Hindus in historical times. We will no longer allow mussallman to kill and rape our women in this land.
:rofl: Ok

I'm wondering why the kidnapped girls take the side of the abducter at court if she doesn't want him. Doesn't make sense.

Because they knew that such court proceeding is just a drama.

Because they knew that such court proceeding is just a drama.

Or in reality

Most of the girls have fallen in love and elope

Thus when tracked down refuse to leave their husband and children

muslims all across the world are hardwired to think they are good and others are bad,most of muslims in pdf are thinking its some propoganda ,then i have the same regarding killing of muslims in car and myanmar

It is because of your support for killings in car, Myanmar, gujraat that Muslims dont care for kaffir so why complain about what happens to hindus

Or in reality

Most of the girls have fallen in love and elope

Thus when tracked down refuse to leave their husband and children

That's called creating fake stories of eloping in against kidnapping and forced conversion of minority girls.

It is because of your support for killings in car, Myanmar, gujraat that Muslims dont care for kaffir so why complain about what happens to hindus
so are u saying car,myanmar,gujrat riots happened before london chruch bombing,9/11 in america, muslims started behaving as beast

just a simple question before to discuss this report 'if it is a research report' than what was the research design, approach, type & Methodology of this research ..... ???

The Editor of The Dawn is best suited to answer the question.

Mussallman are products of cousin marriage and it's very unlikely they won't have any genetic defects so I highly doubt what you just said.

Dont tell us, tell that to hindu women:whistle:

:dirol:Dont be a playa hater

Peace with Pakistan is useless .
On the eve independence day this year I was called up by a journo who works for a newspaper,ostensibly they were taking a survey.
And she asked me this "Can Pakistan and India be one again??"
My answer was YES.
Together we will be a stronger nation.No kidding.
For thousands of years we have coexisted.Then why was it that a Jinnah and Nehru could divide a nation into two???
I believe Pakistan will find a solution to all its problems once it is united with India.At the same time the minorities in India would have something to cheer about.
I live in UAE and I have so many Pakistanis around me.I have not once felt that they we are different...we talk and think alike. Its not unusual for a Pakistani here to be called an Indian.
I understand that there has been bloodshed and lot of ill will after the independence.But why not unite for the prosperity of billions of people???

This is the habit of weak mussallman, the only thing mussallman understand are swords and bullets.
Under Modi, for every Hindu or Sikh killed in Pakistan, we will kill 50 Muslims and if any sickulars say anything we will kill them.
Pakistan is Hindu land and belongs to Hindus in historical times. We will no longer allow mussallman to kill and rape our women in this land.

Firstly the only time you show such "strength" is against a weak minority, we all know what happens when you face us in neutral countries you are quiet like mice.

Moderators ban this "Rajasingh". Although I have to say at least he is honest.

Have a look at the sheer numbers of Indian posters trolling on this thread. The hilarious thing is they "condemn" this (point scoring) and then advocate the same for their own Muslim population! You only need to take a look at the communal threads and the sheer number of anti Muslim comments on there and here they come on here preaching to us. :woot:

No one is quiet to mussallman pigs, we are your masters and always will be.

Your 5ft 1 skinny frame is no one's master. Pigs can be vicious ever heard of razorbacks?

You internet warrior go away lol.

well nothing wrong with this. its duty of every muslim to spread Islam. they are only doing their duty.

Troll......You just came off saying the same thing on another thread. You have issues. Moderators please get rid of these.

Back
Top Bottom