What's new

1000 Minority girls forced into marriage each year : Report

LOL don't make me laugh. I have seen Pakistani Hindu, small people. Rajas are the tallest people in South Asia.

LOL....I suggest you google average heights in the world and come back to me. Don't worry the laugh is on you.

@waz @RajaSingh

Why are you Gents getting so agitated and personal ?

None of what you both say to each other is either going to change anything or matter to both countries. This is a forum and we are simply exchanging news & views.

Relax, your banter is making things bad,

Dude this guy wants to rape and kill your minority. How can you even compare that to me just messing with him. But I will heed your point.

Muslims in India maybe. Not Pakistanis. We have the tallest average height. But seriously dude quit whilst you are ahead.

Oh that's nice. It won't be for long, the sun is shining outside and I'm going to step out. You can save them onto your hard-drive for bringing back over and over again, to entertain you of course. :-)

What's the average height in India again?:lol:

This is the habit of weak mussallman, the only thing mussallman understand are swords and bullets.
Under Modi, for every Hindu or Sikh killed in Pakistan, we will kill 50 Muslims and if any sickulars say anything we will kill them.
Pakistan is Hindu land and belongs to Hindus in historical times. We will no longer allow mussallman to kill and rape our women in this land.
4c56057e030bbb4c25f568a4d91dbb510a674a9225204d43ec1cf24da5802a3a.jpg

What's the average height in India again?:lol:

I don't want bring in the rest of India bro. It's fun with this Raja guy who has a height that is so much taller than anyone else and he claims to be amongst the tallest in South Asia. I take it he hasn't ever googled the likes of Alam Channa and co. Pakistan has held the record for the world's tallest man quite a few times.

1) The girls are abducted.
2)They are forced to convert.
Clearly a case of human rights abuses in Pakistan..........

@Leader
Laws strictly forbid forced conversions dont they??

Yes it does.

I dont find it much reliable view. Yes there maybe cases where girls see a way out to a better life but their families insist upon abduction and force conversion... not possible as far as Lahore is concern or any urban, not so sure in interior Sindh situation.

looks like there is a shortage of native Muslim Girls in Pakistan...:sick:
dude, phulease, we have more beautiful girls here in Pakistan than you have in India, so as a result your already invalid argument is invalidated even more

This is the habit of weak mussallman, the only thing mussallman understand are swords and bullets.
Under Modi, for every Hindu or Sikh killed in Pakistan, we will kill 50 Muslims and if any sickulars say anything we will kill them.
Pakistan is Hindu land and belongs to Hindus in historical times. We will no longer allow mussallman to kill and rape our women in this land.
And you went full retard. :coffee:

His family was from India. Purpose of post is how we live here. Unlike the difference of caste/religion in India. Although he is the most respected person in our dept!

Rajas are tall, I bet you are a midget choora. Only Pakistani Rajas are tall like India Rajas.

I thought Indians were not into caste and here you insult Choora (chamar folk). Go say that to the Chamars of Punjab India and watch them smash your face in. What's a Raja, you mean Rajput?

I'm not a midget, like I said before I'm a lot bigger than you puny internet height you stated a few posts back. Please tell me how big your biceps are. You know the ones you crush people with. I heard you have killed buffalo with your bare hands?

dude, phulease, we have more beautiful girls here in Pakistan than you have in India, so as a result your already invalid argument is invalidated even more
may be they are abducting them for slaves. EOM.

Back
Top Bottom