What's new

1000 Minority girls forced into marriage each year : Report

Fairy Tail and One Piece r da best
hmm....one piece is good....but not the best......
haven't watched fairy tale......have heard a lot abt it....will watch once i get some free time....

all animation fall short when when compared to Dragon Ball Z ....nothing compared to that .......

Naah
Hes hardly eligible for a vote.
So I am not taking him seriously. :coffee:
so by you voting "Yes" or me not able to vote, there will be a Union of India and Pakistan? that sounds like Zaid hamid

so by you voting "Yes" or me not able to vote, there will be a Union of India and Pakistan? that sounds like Zaid hamid
Ohhh phaleez not that guy.
He's crazy.
I have given many reasons on this thread as to why I think India and Pakistan should be united.But what is your reason to vote NO??
Am I eligible for a vote? :pop:

I have no idea.:meeting:

On the eve independence day this year I was called up by a journo who works for a newspaper,ostensibly they were taking a survey.
And she asked me this "Can Pakistan and India be one again??"
My answer was YES.

I would have given a negative rating for you if I had the power ... :angry:

Together we will be a stronger nation.No kidding.
For thousands of years we have coexisted.Then why was it that a Jinnah and Nehru could divide a nation into two???
I believe Pakistan will find a solution to all its problems once it is united with India.

Nope , instead India will be filled with thousand of more problems .

At the same time the minorities in India would have something to cheer about.

and the majority will have a thousand more reasons to worry about .

I live in UAE and I have so many Pakistanis around me.I have not once felt that they we are different...we talk and think alike. Its not unusual for a Pakistani here to be called an Indian.

I can assure you most South Indians don't think so .

I understand that there has been bloodshed and lot of ill will after the independence.But why not unite for the prosperity of billions of people???

What makes you think that this will only bring prosperity ??

Some people wre butthurt in media when BJP manifesto said India is a natural home to persecuted hindus around the world.We should give asylum to all these hindus.Perhaps even the persecuted christians can be given asylum if no christian country gives them.

A number of reasons..

By the time Police is goaded into investigation and a case is filed she is a mother and is torn between her children and parents.

Even if she deposes against her abductors and husband by the time the court decides she still has to live with them till custody is handed over.Further, the husband can go to a higher court which can be made to drag for years. By then she has more children.

Next is the unacceptability in the family / society she came from.

Lastly, her parents may be living in the same village/ colony. Even if she were to go back, she would be living next door !

The list goes on - apply yourself.

BS this article is a propaganda piece against Pakistan, yes some girls are kidnapped but most never go to court because they wanted to marry the boy but parents didn't approve since he was a Muslim so she runs away with him.

You evidently have no idea how things work in this part of the world.

9 out 10 times the Police wont even file a case - they say it either did not happen or the girl left on her own.Next, they dont even accept the fact that she is underage.

In most cases unless extreme pressure is applied the Police does not react.

All of the above is applicable to India too though at a lesser degree due to activism and the voice minorities have.

In Pakistan, add the Blasphemy Law to this, ten men get together and say they saw the girls brother or father burn the holy book.Now watch the fun -the entire system gangs up to kill, burn & destroy the girls home & relatives & the court hangs those left alive.

Hope this helps.

Yeah and the Indian knows how things work in Pakistan now?

Speak for yourself Indian most of your girls are killed off before they can come into this world.

You have 125 posts here so far & you are less than a month old here.

Read on & you shall get a good idea how S Asia works.

Good luck .

You have nearly 10,000 posts and you are still clueless, you do not know how things work in Pakistan speak for your own country.

Why Indicites trying to make this Christian-Muslim thing?

Don't they know rape rates are much higher in India? Couple of months ago a women in a public bus was raped by fellow Indicites for 3 hours, everybody was taking their turn. The sad thing it was not even planned but a spontanious thing.

I wouldn't be surprised if majority of rapes in Pakistan are done by Indicites too. It seems it is a pest spreading from India to surrounding regions. So I advice them to be little bit humble.

I would ask my Turkish brothers not to accept this propaganda initiated by Indians against Pakistanis in order to bash Islam, you see these people are still butt hurt from over 500+ years of Islamic rule over their lands and so will go to any lengths to malign Muslims. :rolleyes:

@The Sultan Erdogan

Last edited:
Some of you attacked Pakistani and Muslims in general. Maybe you should report them too when you are at it. But of course you don't care about that.

Indians have double standards, the mentality starts at the bottom and can be seen even at the top of Indian society in their governmental policies.

Then we remove the borders and combine Pakistan and Hindustan into one.
That should be the end of all controversies. :agree:

LOL and now Indians make such decisions, you would think you should know what Pakistanis think of Hindustan by now considering you have been here a while yet talking about removing borders. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Some exact figures in this so called report. 1000 girls. 700 christians. 300 hindus. :lol:

Anyways non credible propaganda report. Has sh!t authenticity. Indians should come with something more authentic on forced marriages issue. This report is BS.

Pure propaganda against Pakistan.

Shameful report.

Exactly. A report by some unknown NGO. With some highly dubious figures. I don't how come this organization got such exact figures. 1000 girls. 700 christians. 300 hindus.

Indians have double standards, the mentality starts at the bottom and can be seen even at the top of Indian society in their governmental policies.

LOL and now Indians make such decisions, you would think you should know what Pakistanis think of Hindustan by now considering you have been here a while yet talking about removing borders. :rolleyes:

Hey:-), heard you got banned. How you holding up there? Welcome back.

Back
Top Bottom