What's new

Pakistani corner

Let me clarify it in as simple words as i can. My writing skills are quite poor, but i will give it a try: 1 November is celebrated by Gilgitis as a day when we got our freedom, we drove the occupying force out-this is what we celebrate. The region is disputed, correct, but does it change the fact the Gilgit has gained it freedom and chosen a path it sees fit. What questions arise from this? i can't think of any.

As I have said before, I have no problem with what the Gilgitis celebrate as you mention.

Like him or hate him, he speaks the truth.

I don't like him does not mean I hate him .................... :mad:

I have a dream on the lines of something like this

upload_2015-11-3_15-11-10.jpeg

I personally do criticize PTI's policies and blunders they make, have made. People should act civilized and respect others. What is one gaining from abusing Pathan and refering to IK as some freedom fighter fighting for Pashtoonistan. That's plain stupid.

I've forgotten the thread. He was arguing with me and made some ridiculous claims about Imran Khan being a planted agent, taking foreign fundings etc. When I asked him to provide a source to back his claims, he responded:

"Last COAS and Core Commander Lahore told him about these things when they last met with him during visit to USA" :woot:

In another thread, he was arguing with an Indian. Again made some hilarious claims and when asked about source, he replied: "I'm in contact with retired indian army generals who told him about these things in person."

I reported his these posts, and he was eventually banned for a week. :lol:

Arey bhai. In reality we, the are the one being fooled.

These We are the ones who are happy to be part of this corrupt system, which benefits these We too. So please these We are not being fooled. They should not play victim it does not suit these We.

These We are the ones who are happy to be part of this corrupt system, which benefits these We too. So please these We are not being fooled. They should not play victim it does not suit these We.
We agree with We.

I've forgotten the thread. He was arguing with me and made some ridiculous claims about Imran Khan being a planted agent, taking foreign fundings etc. When I asked him to provide a source to back his claims, he responded:

"Last COAS and Core Commander Lahore told him about these things when they last met with him during visit to USA" :woot:

In another thread, he was arguing with an Indian. Again made some hilarious claims and when asked about source, he replied: "I'm in contact with retired indian army generals who told him about these things in person."

I reported his these posts, and he was eventually banned for a week. :lol:
He has contacts with everyone ranging from indian ex generals to the umatakaya people

Not sure if this went through your eyes:

Strategic media cell spreads its wings

Worth a read.

I've seen a lot of people criticizing PTI, the few people whose criticism I've liked, rather enjoyed are @FaujHistorian @Aether @Armstrong and @Bratva. These guys usually talk with logic and the entire focus of argument is always on the argument, with no cheap shots, personal comments or abuses. This is how it should be.

Thanks bud.

By the way this media cell is being blown out of proportions.

it assumes that people are blind followers of PMLN and thus will be hoodwinked by some one doing propaganda.

you will never find bleary eyed youth voter lapping up PMLN lies. This is unlike PTI followers.

This in reality is a strength of PMLN, and a weakness of PTI.

If you are not a bleery eyed follower of PTI, then you read a news paper or watch a talk show you can easily see through lies of both PTI and PMLN and make up your mind.

Have you lately seen the news of pathetic situation of hospitals and schools in KP?

If not you should.

No media cell can change situation on the ground that people can easily see.

Back
Top Bottom