What's new

Pakistani corner

:mad: King Misbah please....:lol: back when the team was in disarray-spot fixing scandals and all, Misbah took over the team..He was constantly criticized, to be fair abused by the media and many retarded fans that we have; realizing that the team would be nothing without him. And now he has turned haters into fans, and those who wanted him to retire are begging him to stay. I don't have to be in place of Misbah to tell how much pressure he was in. He has done a lot for the country and now brought us to all time high: Number 1 in Test Cricket. He is the most successful captain for us. Misbah all the way.

Shahbash. @WAJsal bhai I would like to ask you whether you prefer to spit or swallow? And also what technique do you use. Thank you very much from your fan.

:mad: King Misbah please....:lol: back when the team was in disarray-spot fixing scandals and all, Misbah took over the team..He was constantly criticized, to be fair abused by the media and many retarded fans that we have; realizing that the team would be nothing without him. And now he has turned haters into fans, and those who wanted him to retire are begging him to stay. I don't have to be in place of Misbah to tell how much pressure he was in. He has done a lot for the country and now brought us to all time high: Number 1 in Test Cricket. He is the most successful captain for us. Misbah all the way.
Wasn't Shahid Afridi our captain :undecided:.
Stay with me on this, living in the States has literally cut me off from Pakistan.
So he basically saved Pakistan's ccricket team?.

Shahbash. @WAJsal bhai I would like to ask you whether you prefer to spit or swallow? And also what technique do you use. Thank you very much from your fan.
salam.
what..?:lol: jahan tak mujhe samajh aey-i think it's best to swallow the hard truth.
Test Cricket and he soon left captaincy in ODI's too.
Indeed, he has brought back dignity, respect, disciple and numerous other things in this team. Obviously credit goes to the whole team, but he is such a role model. He will and should be forever remembered for his services for the country.

Stay with me on this, living in the States has literally cut me off from Pakistan.

:lol:

Puttar, Shahid has moments of glory and then he has his moments of complete embarrassment. He has saved some matches, but never saved the team.

Some of Afridi's accomplishments:

salam.
what..?:lol: jahan tak mujhe samajh aey-i think it's best to swallow the hard truth.

Test Cricket and he soon left captaincy in ODI's too.

Indeed, he has brought back dignity, respect, disciple and numerous other things in this team. Obviously credit goes to the whole team, but he is such a role model. He will and should be forever remembered for his services for the country.

ODI 0.o??

:lol:

Puttar, Shahid has moments of glory and then he has his moments of complete embarrassment. He has saved some matches, but never saved the team.

Some of Afridi's accomplishments:

Can't see :-(
Send me their links only. Easier to watch that way.

@fakhre mirpur
11168025_ori.jpg

Doctor Zhivago (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Doctor Zhivago (novel) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Doctor Zhivago - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

An Indian thanking your post..:o: Must be a black day for you.

Not meant for you: (Some people don't know when to quite)

Back
Top Bottom