What's new

Pakistani corner

I am fine with Zukaam, ghala kharab and fever rest is ok, srry i miss the match
Kon sey sher may rehtey hain app? we are still using fans here in Karachi. Not cold at all.

50.tak 3 out 60 tak 6 an outstanding performance by Zulfi and Yasir
Lovely stuff.
Islamabad mein to razai and heater start gas loadshedding ka bhe scene on
That is a usual problem in Islamabad. Gosh i miss the Islamabadi rain and the environment in general.
@Mr.Meap ..karachi main hum garmi say baizar hain.

I am working in Dubai yahan flu hey boht ajj kal even no cold we are using A.C
in UAE-aur app ko to chaiye match live daikhain. Team ko support karo yar.
mAtch only on streaming net slow tha or kuch tabiyat. mien highlights dekh loun gha.
OSN sports usually shows Cricket match, especially Pakistani, especially when it's in UAE. :what:

Lovely stuff.

That is a usual problem in Islamabad. Gosh i miss the Islamabadi rain and the environment in general.

OSN sports usually shows Cricket match, especially Pakistani, especially when it's in UAE. :what:
Bhai Job bhi tu kerni hey Inshallah planing to watch T20 i will post clips also

Lovely stuff.

Garma garam doodh jalaibee in full mazay ka mausam

Yesterday,s rain really chilled Isloo

The arrival of autumn will turn parks and roads orange in a few days god i love that scene

The arrival of autumn will turn parks and roads orange in a few days god i love that scene
akeley akeyle enjoy ker lo the thing u r tasting quite rare here...:sad: even the weather, Sialkot weather is quite compareable to islamabad planing to visit in late Jan.

Pagal ho, abhey to sardey shuroo hui hai.

Sialkot weather is quite compareable to islamabad planing to visit in late Jan.
I can't say the same thing.

Smoking sheesha in Jasmine garden and watching the sun go down while barbecuing seekh kababs on a chilly evening:P

Pagal ho, abhey to sardey shuroo hui hai.

I can't say the same thing.
The only thing different about sialkot,s weather is that sialkot gets fog other than that the weather is quiet similar in winter

Lovely stuff.

True, but it did get a tad bit chilly in this week.

Back
Top Bottom