What's new

Pakistani corner

What's it about? .

Animated, a boy and his super scientist naanu explore the universe while family tries to get through day-to-day life. And not recommended for little kids. See if u like
Rick and Morty (TV Series 2013– ) - IMDb

Streaming links for whole series below ( try movshare, nowvideo links for smooth streaming)
Watch Online Rick And Morty - Watch Series

@fakhre mirpur ^^
@Akheilos u too

Thanks!

Someone stop this madness... the real test will be in England and Australia-next year. Will be good to see. If we play with the same consistency, our batsmen play with the same consistency we can easily beat any team. #ThankyouMisbah.

12182738_1058521614180367_7989458718255242402_o.jpg

Someone stop this madness... the real test will be in England and Australia-next year. Will be good to see. If we play with the same consistency, our batsmen play with the same consistency we can easily beat any team. #ThankyouMisbah.

12182738_1058521614180367_7989458718255242402_o.jpg
I don't follow cricket, so tell me what's all this Misbah hype about?

I don't follow cricket, so tell me what's all this Misbah hype about?
:mad: King Misbah please....:lol: back when the team was in disarray-spot fixing scandals and all, Misbah took over the team..He was constantly criticized, to be fair abused by the media and many retarded fans that we have; realizing that the team would be nothing without him. And now he has turned haters into fans, and those who wanted him to retire are begging him to stay. I don't have to be in place of Misbah to tell how much pressure he was in. He has done a lot for the country and now brought us to all time high: Number 1 in Test Cricket. He is the most successful captain for us. Misbah all the way.

Back
Top Bottom